IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Chitransh K

Are there affordable substitutes to gemstones?

Rate this topic

It comes to my mind quite often that the ancient knowledge of astrology must not have been meant for the benefit of the rich or wealthy people only. How can a troubled poor or middle class person afford sapphire or diamonds? There certainly must be things around him as a substitute.

Knowledgeable gurus, please enlighten.

:pray:

There are semi precious stones for every precious stone recommended, which can be used as substitutes. There are also mantras for each planet as well, which are free to chant. Astrology is not limited to gem stones. The primary way to counter a negative influence is through worship and sadhana. That can be done by anyone. Using gem stones is the least effective remedy compared to sadhana.

Respected USRji and JN Dasji,

Arnt the subsituties of percious gemstones, artificially cultured?? if they are so.How can they be potent enough to appease or stregthenen the planets???

I am sure there are lot more to do and act to lessen our pains than just wearing the stone and wishing a mircale happening:)

Good karma or bad karma i guess is the most important thing than anything else....infact doing any number of remedies without the right spirit are just formality and we should not expect lot out of them.

Does the remedies have same impact on Non-Hindus, who have not as much belief in vedic ways as Hindus have.........i have observed many westerners wearing stones and performing vedic remedies but do these remedies really make a difference considering the fact that they dont follow Hinduism and its value system??

Best Regards

Chinu

Dear Chinu,

Interesting thoughts... I am very fond of a person - a very good astrologer and sadhaka - who is responsible for initiating me into this world of astrology. He says - "the karmic script is perfect while our ability to read it isn't"

Just as one cannot argue with an atheist over whether God exists or ever did, in the same way - arguing upon the validity of remedies cannot be logicalised - only experienced.

Your karma in purusharth, within the prarabhda of your sanchit karmas accrued from past lives, ancestral karmas and guru kripa decide the total amount of effect of any remedial benefit. The power is complete and innate.

His ways are strange - he will not let you do remedies if they are not meant for you. Yet He must leave some logically unexplained experiences - such as an impossible feat made possible through bhava, bhakti, japa, tapa, vratta - as a means to establish His omnipresence in the hearts of those who believe - (or rather those who are in a karmic position to believe).

Best Wishes

Deepa

90% of Westerners believe in Astrology and God.Many wear gems.Many believe in black magic and remedies in their own way. Miracles are accepted by all.

They swear by God and Holy Books.

In India it is less.

When the problems are not solved by normal means or to improve the position ,people prefer God and Astrology.

It is purely personal belief.It is never ending search for truth.

USR

Yes you are very corret, that's practical and prover way.

regards,

m.s.r.h.prasad

Dear Chitransh,

Gem stones directly modifies the planetary influences on the person.The other affordable remedies are donating the pulses,prayers and helping the poor and elderly persons,visiting religious places,gurus etc.

USR

Sir, ger stones are haveing influences, but what about poor people, even though they are sturggling for existence, how could they purchase gem stones.

Are gem stones change our fate?

Is our fate already had written on our forehed? is it true?

Financially I am in very very verse position, I amn't in a position to purchase?

pls suggest me what I will do? are there any alternatives which are really helpful and affordable.

My name: M.S.R.H.Prasad D.O.B: 27-02-1972

TIME : 11-25 A.M, PLACE:GUNTUR.,ANDHRA PRADESH.

I am very much suffering due to there is no growth in job, eagerly waiting for good days? when i get?

Thanks & rgds,

M.S.R.Hanumath prasad

90% of Westerners believe in Astrology and God.Many wear gems.Many believe in black magic and remedies in their own way. Miracles are accepted by all.

They swear by God and Holy Books.

In India it is less.

When the problems are not solved by normal means or to improve the position ,people prefer God and Astrology.

It is purely personal belief.It is never ending search for truth.

USR

‘’The karmic script is perfect while our ability to read it isn't"

Deepaji your Guruji wouldn’t have had said this better…………..There are millions of us humans trying to find the truth but only few can reach even close to it………………we have our own ways of accepting and understanding things around us…….we all make sure we stand to our truth whether it is the truth or not is quite debatable.

USRJI is believing in GOD and believing in astrology one and the same thing??………….There are ppl we meet and interact with, who have zero regard to astrology,the remedies and other related rituals but are very spiritual and have immense faith in God ……….they don’t accept the blue print of astrology to live their life but rather believe that God would hold them when they would face the tide . I have had few interaction with westerners(I lived in London for 3 yrs) and more and less found that they fancy our culture Vedic or otherwise bcoz it’s the IN thing today……..They are attracted to Yogis and Maharishis coz they don’t find them in their own cultures………….They come down to our country to marry according to Vedic rituals because that would give them an edge over their peers and counterparts back home………They do it to be different….The question that remains is that do they have any intention to take it to next level??…..Do they get immersed in our Vedic culture?….Do they pledge their life to live in Vedic ways?………Aren’t they just commercializing our culture to gain brownie points?????????????? Can we still say that they believe in Vedic ways, astrology and our Gods???

This is my general observation and I understand there are exceptions to it.

Best regards

chinu

It comes to my mind quite often that the ancient knowledge of astrology must not have been meant for the benefit of the rich or wealthy people only. How can a troubled poor or middle class person afford sapphire or diamonds? There certainly must be things around him as a substitute.

Knowledgeable gurus, please enlighten.

:pray:

Dear Chitransh

Well, your concern over the matter is correct but prior to that one need to understand the basic purpose of astrology. For me, it is a science of probability and nothing can be predicted with hundred percent guarantee. Those who predict with hundred percent guarantee are nothing but poor and ignorant persons trying to invite unjustified attention for their selfish purpose.

Before approaching for astrological advise; one must understand the importance of Karma (Deeds). If everything could be predicted or decided mere on the basis of astrology or some other science/art; the very purpose of life is defeated.

What astrology can offer:

An example overhere will suffice to clear the situation. Suppose you own a car and need to travel. Astrology can provide you some insights in connection with the condition of the roads, the visibility, expected traffic situation, expected behavior of the other road users, info. regarding accident prone spots etc. Astrology can also provide you some information regarding the condition of the vehicle you may be using. But, you are the ultimate Driver of the vehicle; and if you have got proper understanding of driving skills or you so decide to learn the art of driving properly; you will always be able to use the provided information for your betterment. That is, you will drive slow and very carefully over the accident prone spots, you will pay attention to the road signs, follow the traffic rules, drive more attentively at conjusted strechs and avoid driving during uncomfortable or unfavorable situations like lack of visibility or bad weather etc.

Therefore, the basic purpose of astrology is served when the one is informed about future insights regarding expected environmental conditions in specific areas of life. And until and unless, one is capable of understanding and digesting the information there can be no use of astrological advise; no matter what stone you use or what mantra you recite or what remedy you perform.

There are many ways of performing remedial measures and use of gem stones is one of them. Why it is so popular; because it allows one to have astrological benefit without much bothering. No doubt, the Mantras and vedic Rituals are the most effective among all remedial measures; but in todays life it becomes slightly difficult for one to follow the rituals appropriately. Further, Mantras need to be activated by both (i.e. the one who is giving the Mantra and the one who is receiving it) with proper rituals and mere reciting of a Mantra (without following the proper ritual) is of no use (Except Shabar Mantras).

If one is unable to afford the gem stones; the substitute remedies have also been provided. But, one needs to be consistent with his approach for receiving help. Like medicinal line, more doctors one approaches for a specific problem; the more confusion one may have.

You can post your birth details and problems for further information on your chart. Problems are a part of human life which helps him in development and achieving the ultimate goal of his life.

Chinu,

You are correct.

Even 90% of astrologers fail in prediction.

99% Indians don't know astrology.

It is mostly used for finding Muhurtha for performing events and festives.

That's why calenders are popular than astrologers.

If you want to appreciate you must learn it's language.

USR

The astrologers are afterall humans.......and as Astro_techji mentioned, there cant be any 100% sure shot predictions...there can be road maps...some might make it better than the other but who know wht u would encounter when you would take on the road..........

I have gr888 respect for astrology......simply because its has its significance in our lives(of course for the believers....non believers have their own ways of thinking)... and i advocate it to provide us a lil insight, lil signals so that we can improve our lives.Following it blindly would never help us.

I bow in respect towards astrology but know that its my karma, good or bad that's gonna make me sail through the highs and lows of life:)

Best Regards

Chinu

Thank u USRJI for ur appreciation:)...i have a long way to go, and with ur blessing and wishes i am sure i will handle the potholes and speedbreakers well:)

Thank u for sharing ur views.

Best Regards

Chinu