IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
indrajeet56

Please help me out in career & relation

Rate this topic

Namskar!

Hello everybody!

I am having trouble with my career. I have extremely technical bent of mind, but after graduation the job I have been doing is based mainly on my communication skills rather than technical skills. The main problem is my academic background. I had a good acd. record till higher secondary. but academic record during my college is not good (somebody said I was under sadesati at that time. i even had a fruitless love affair during that time with a person of totally different culture and very lower caste, which turned out to be disaster and me ending up in consulting room of psychiatrist/psychologist)

Although I am good in verbal communication, I am even better when it comes to prolonged research, creative work, and development in my field (software), but I am generally left to interact with clients only. I am not getting even a little bit satisfaction in my current work, but I am continuing it only as a mean of getting experience and also to wait for appropriate apportunity.

Almost all of my friends turns out to be secret enemies and competitors.

I would like to know whether I will get the kind of Job I want.

I would also like to know whether I will actually get love instead of deceit? When is my marriage likely to take place? Possibilities of love marriage?

Details:

TIME OF BIRTH - 13:30

DATE OF BIRTH - 26 January 1983

PLACE OF BIRTH - Bombay / Maharashtra / India

Currenyly doing Job - Junior Software Engineer

Educational background - B.Tech.

After 29 July 2009, things are likely to be much better for you in terms of career and love life.

Would like to know how your Rahu Mahadasha was for you - the decade before 2001..?

Beginning of 2001 must have uprooted you causing life to take a permanently shifted direction.

You are patient by nature, but you have a severely afflicted moon which gives you unknown fear and suspicion - sometimes even from insects, shadows, etc. I would like to give remedies only after your feedback. And NO - the deceit you think you get, isnt the way you think.

Best wishes

Deepa

Thank you deepa for your reply

Before 2001 everything was perfect. My whole centre of attention in my life was studies only. Was topper in my school. Support from family has always been excellent. Had no travelling in my life (i hate travelling). From the beginning of 2001 or may be end of 2000, things started to get messy.

but there were many changes in my nature since 2001. my whole personality changed during those times.

I am patient that's true. I am persistent too. I do not give up easily. I am sure I can and will wait upto July 2009. I have beein waiting for 3 years. One year more. :-)

I do have some inner fears. Mostly phobia of height and water. but not so severe. But I dont have any fear of darkness and shadows. In fact I love darkness. I was quite naive and overly friendly before (especially during my last 7 years) but I have become very suspicious since bad experience in relations. 9 out of 10 have literally betrayed me, so I have become more secretive and cautious (I was always secretive since my childhood).

Ok, indrajeet, rahu works well for you. The phobia of "water" means its rahu thats troubled with moon. I would like to know more. I want to know whether the relations/friends who you think have duped you - was it in terms of money, career/business, social reputation or what?

thank you deepa.

mainly emotionally..

lover cheated on me and too told much of lies.

friends took advantage of me in terms of money.

colleagues took advantage in terms of career.

for example one of them tried to convince my boss into giving my project to him etc. too much of politics always around me

but it is strange, it has always happened with me that somehow I always get to know with proof about all. thats why i would like to mention that i dont only think, i know about the cases i have mentioned.

Dear indrajeet

what you are going through, is unfortunately what this world is all about. We are all facing the same problems - deceiving relatives vying for reputation and inheritance, nasty office politics, romantic set backs... The problem lies with your rahu-moon conjunction, which robs your mind of judging the other person. The best option would be to move in a mature peer group which will affect you in the right direction, meditation is another great option.

Wait for another year and all shall fall into place

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Indrajeet and Deepaji

Hello.

My opinion differs slightly from Deepaji in this matter.

Indrajeet, I have seen your chart and I have also seen a chart similar to yours.

It is correct that your Moon is severely afflicted, It can make you over suspicious and even jealous.

The dispositor of your moon sits in the 8th house with Ketu and makes drishti on your moon. It is likely that you are very good in mathematics and it is true that you are quite secretive because of the same effect.

Your Rahu is in Mithuna which means exhalted. Generally Rahu in 2nd with moon is considered very bad, but this is an exception. If Rahu is in Mithuna at the same time, it will be very good for you (although it will also increase your bad traits since moon is alone, but it will not be Marak in the sense).

This combination is also responsible for what you said "love of darkness". You might be interested in all the mysterious things.

Now, your 10th lord (profession) is in 6th house (enemies) which indicates your hidden enemies, especially the ones in profession.

But your lagna is Taurus and for Taurus Sani is yoga karaka. Now Sani himself is lord of profession here. And being in 6th house with LIBRA sign is another favorable combination. Saturn in LIBRA is highly exalted so and this is a special combination (Taurus Lagna Saturn in 6th in Libra sign) which is considered "Destroyer of Enemies" in all ancient as well as modern astrology.

So it is possible that you will be continuously receiving trouble in your profession, but it 100% sure that you will destroy them.

(you have said that it is uncanny but somehow you always come to know about these. it is because of your Shatru Vinashak Sani)

Mars-Venus in 10th house gives you both Raja Yoga And Viparita Raja Yoga in your horoscope conditions.

It is likely that you WILL get success but after some struggle. When all of your colleagues be on the peak of their career you might be taking the first step. It is likely that you might have to do the dirtywork to get in better position (from your statements it confirms). Better late than never, when you WILL GET it, it will be more precious to you.

It is also likely that you are very much attrected to women who are quite different than you or your culture. And it is more likely that you will marry someone you already know, like daughter of your family friends etc. So possibilities are mixed like Love cum Arrange Marriage.

If you want to know more drop me an email to rajtrivedi1953@gmail.com.

Regards,

RajShekhar TrubhuvanDas Trivedi

The Jatak was having Mercury antardasa for last two years, but in the first half he was also under sadhesati. I believe, although he is still not in the kind of job he is desiring, his last year (Jul 2007 till the date) must have passed with much ease than the previous (before July 2007), which is astrological indication, but only he himself can shed more light on that.

So far as future is concerned, next year may give mixed results, but From July 2009 to Sept 2009 is going to be a very good period. After September 2009, there are still chances of mental anxiety, but the overall period will be definitely better.

Dear ones,

Rishi Parashar says:

sarve trikon{1,5,9} netaro shubh phalprada

patay trishadayanam{3,6,11} yadi pap phal prada.

bhagya vyayadhipaten randhresho{lord of 8th house} na shubhprada!

here in inderjit's kundli guru{ mahadashesh} represents two most malefic houses 8 and 11.

guru is paap madhyasth.except under anterdashas of budh,shani and shukra

guru will keep him on toes professionally,emotionally,financially!

The period of concern [which no body has elaborated]is next year i.e. antatdasha of ketu! during this antardasha the two bad yogas ARISHT MATIBHRAM YOGA AND ARISHT HARSHMOH YOGA WILL GIVE RESULTS!

Don't be daring and manipulative always, this may land you in emotional troubles. Inderjit, Go for some pranayam and yoga apart from some upaayas for ketu-rahu, budh and shani!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

Lalit K Sharma

naxshatra (at) .co.in

Mr. Sharma

Somebody hasnt noticed a mention to July 2009.

Guru will not harm professionally. Not even the ketu antara - which will really give him tough times viz-a viz the 4th house significations.

I hope you did the birth time correction required because lagna changes only 13 minutes ago. In chalit mercury moves to 9th house!!!!

Yogakaraka saturn exalts, making him win over enemies ultimately.

In navamsa, sun and mars are in exaltation, navamsa lagnesh saturn in own house, venus in mooltrikona - MOON DEBILITATES. Across charts, you find moon afflicted. In shashtiamsa moon is in maaya.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Hellow this is M.S.R.Hanumath prasad from Hyd.

Reg.My career I would like request you pls give your valuble advices, I am in very un happy about growth in my career.

I request you pls let know about my future especially about career. Reg. few doubts.

1. When will I get financial stability? Which age?

2. Shall I get an opportunity in good organization?

3. Could I get good position in such organization? In which age?

4. How will be my career in coming years? Is there positive or negative trends?

Pls suggest me any pre-cautions, and your very valuable advices,

It will be very,very helpful for me and my family.

Details as follows:-

D.O.B- 27-02-1972

PLACE AND TIME OF BIRTH: GUNTUR.,A.P., 11-25 A.M ON SUNDAY.

Namaste All,

I need your valuble predictions / advices, becuase I am in really depression, about my career some times I feel to commit suicide.

I really beg all you pls let me know about future especially about my career

in coming years, how is my future? and fowlling doubts?

D.O.B- 27-02-1972

PLACE OF BIRTH: GUNTUR.,Andhra Pradesh.,

Time : 11-24 between 11-31 a.m

Waiting eagerly for your valuble suggestions,

M.S.R.Hanumath prasad

Hellow this is M.S.R.Hanumath prasad from Hyd.

Reg.My career I would like request you pls give your valuble advices, I am in very un happy about growth in my career.

I request you pls let know about my future especially about career. Reg. few doubts.

The mahadasa of Sun will commence from 17 Oct 2008 to 17 Oct 2014 and this period is very likely to provide financial and professional developments and stability.

Yes, there are some very strong chances. The Sun's Mahadasa is likely to be much favorable in this regard, specifically during Moon's antardasa i.e. between Feb 2009 to July 2009.

The Mahadasa of Sun denotes overall positive trends. though the antardasas of Mars (August 2009 to Dec 2009) and Jupiter (Oct 2010 to August 2011) may cause some problems.

Pls suggest me any pre-cautions, and your very valuable advices,

It will be very,very helpful for me and my family.

Sun/Mars i.e. period from August 2009 to Dec 2009 may cause some serious health problems; avoid arguments and confrontation during this period; drive safely and take specific care of your health.

D.O.B- 27-02-1972

PLACE AND TIME OF BIRTH: GUNTUR.,A.P., 11-25 A.M ON SUNDAY.

> Dear Sir,

> I have furnished my info below.

> > TIME OF BIRTH : 04:00 AM

> > DATE OF BIRTH : 30-dec-1983

> > PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : ambala, Haryana, India

> > SEX : Male

> >

> > Your current status : Service

> > Educational background : Engineering

> > Work Industry and current salary.: Software and 15000

> >

> > Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

>phase of 2002-2003 stomach poblems,low confidence,urine problems all related with stomach

> jun 2007 - passed degree

> 3 aug 2007 - Secured IT job

>24 sep join wipro

>

>

> > Family background

> > Father : Govt emplyee

> > Mother : house wive

> > sister : younger only 1 sister no brother

>

> >

> > The information is required to crosscheck the birth details and its

> > accuracy.

>

> My question is:

please do tell me which stones are best suited to me and about my career aspects.and wealthtoo.I am smart and fair guy will i get good and beautyfull wife,and will i have love marriage or arrange and when.please help me with these queries as there are so many astrologers who misguided me so many times..I spent so much money on them but no one give me the satisfied answers.

please reply me on my mail also..

its tarun.kumar2@wipro.com

Ms Deea,

Rightly said"yogkarak....................ultimately" this word 'ultimatly' explains the meaning of keeping on toes!!!!!!!

Budh actually does not show the qualities of being in ninth house! It was RAHU WHICH WAS PUSHING MERCURY TO GIVE RESULTS OF 2ND AND 5TH BHAVAS DURING ITS MAHADASHA!!!!

"YAD YAD BHAV GATOW VAAPI YAD YAD BHAVESH SANYUTOW

TAT TAT PHALANI PRABLOW PRADISHETAM TAOU GRAHO."

Just after the dasha of rahu was over his academic records[properties of 2nd and fifth house] fell like Hg[murcury] in winters?????

HAD INFLICTED MERCURY BEEN GIVING ENOUGH RESULTS OF DWITIYESH AND PACHMESH INDI WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TO PSYCOLOGISTS DURING ANTERDASHA OF MERCURY! BUDDHU! keep weakness of budh aside and he is a smart[over one]guy!

Thank you!

Lalit K Sharma

hello everybody and thanx for your insight and wishes!

i have finally got a very good job and infact due to that i was busy and couldnt thank you all.

although the place of my work is in another city far from my homeland, i am satisfied with current position, salary and work environment.

career problem seems to be settled and i hope, wish and pray to god that soon i will get a compassionate partner too

if anybody can help predict about my marriage (whether love or arrange?) and about my partner i would be glad.

thank you everybody