IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mgsiyer

When will I get my next job

Rate this topic

Pranams to the learned Astrologers

DOB: 05/10/1962

POB: Tiruchirappalli or called Trichy or as Tiruchi (Tamil Nadu)/<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region>

TOB: 14.40 hours, Sex; Male

When will I get my next job?? i don’t have any bank balance and really confused and not able to decide.

2003 December got a job in Kolkatta lost it on 2004 2nd Sept, again got a job in 2005 March, and lost it on 2006 Feb2nd. Joined a job in <st1:City w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:City> 24th April 2006, joined the next job in 2006 Aug, in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:City></st1:place>, and lost the same on 17th July Aug 2007. Got one in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:place></st1:City> on 29th Jan 2008 and that is also in trouble now.

Though I am a hard and strategic worker, and have good professional references from my past employers, I am not able to stick to a job

Can you please guide me on my career (any chance of settling abroad), and also want to know will I buy my own house and any chance of doing business again with some stability

Regards

MGS Iyer

Pranams to the learned Astrologers

DOB: 05/10/1962

POB: Tiruchirappalli or called Trichy or as Tiruchi (Tamil Nadu)/ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:country-region w:st=<st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region>

TOB: 14.40 hours, Sex; Male

When will I get my next job?? i don’t have any bank balance and really confused and not able to decide.

There are some good chances of getting/fetching new job between July to Nov 2008. The bank-balance or accumulation of wealth is likely to remain an issue at least till 2014; and even thereafter you can expect average positive results only.

2003 December got a job in Kolkatta lost it on 2004 2nd Sept, again got a job in 2005 March, and lost it on 2006 Feb2nd. Joined a job in <st1:City w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:City> 24th April 2006, joined the next job in 2006 Aug, in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:City></st1:place>, and lost the same on 17th July Aug 2007. Got one in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:place></st1:City> on 29th Jan 2008 and that is also in trouble now.

Though I am a hard and strategic worker, and have good professional references from my past employers, I am not able to stick to a job.

There are two basic reasons behind this problem. One is the dasa you were/are going through. Feb 1995 to Feb 2005; you remained in the mahadasa of Moon which itself is a fast moving planet denoting restless-ness and is also placed in 12th house of your chart. From March 2005 to Feb 2012, Mahadasa of Mars will be operational which is not only debilitated but also conjuct with Rahu. The second reason is your positive qualities or nature which makes you quite sensitive; and trying to be a perfectionist in your work. And this may make your employer to guess that you are not a practical person.

Can you please guide me on my career (any chance of settling abroad), and also want to know will I buy my own house and any chance of doing business again with some stability

There are some mediocre chances of settlement in abroad which can be possible if you try with your best efforts during the antardasas of Mercury and Ketu in the Mahadasa of Mars (24 August 2008 to 16 Jan 2010). Besides, I personally recommend you to try for overaseas appointments which is likely to be much more better for your professional and financial developments especially in the lights of your nature, skills and dedication to work. There are some average chances of owning/buying your own house during 2010-2011. Avoid entering into any business activity at least till 2011; business-partnerships are not suitable for you.

Regards

MGS Iyer