IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Chitransh K

Request to the respected and erudite Gurus here

Rate this topic

Everything in my life and career was going smoothly but since November 2006 things took a downhill journey. At the moment I seem to be at a near total loss regarding my family's welfare (which naturally I am supposed to take care of), career and finance. I feel I would have been shattered due to mounting debts and financial pressures, but I have been able to go on only due to Gods' grace. Situations seem to be going out of hands now.

These questions are hounding me-

1. When will I be free from debt

2. When will switch to a job where I regain my professional glory and creative satisfaction

3. When will my wife be free from her prolonged ailments

4. What should I do

5. What are the causes of our sufferings

My birth particulars-

DOB - April 07, 1960

TOB - 12:03 PM (Noon)

POB - Delhi Cantt

My wife's birth particulars -

DOB - January 15, 1964

TOB - 01:10 AM

POB - Deoria (Uttar Pradesh)

Kindly guide and help me out of this whirlpool of time

Regards

Chitransh K

Dear Chitransh ji,

I just replied to your post on ishta devta. You are running mars dasha since aug 2006 which is bad for gemini lagna people. You need to regularly worship Lord Hanuman.

Your wife's chart is an extremely good one! I think she might have faced problems in mid 2002-2003. Pls buy her a 5-mukhi rudraksha mala which should be kept in prayer room. At least 3 times a day she could do the japa of "Om guruvey namah" or "Om sai sri sai jai jai sai" using that mala. Also make her wear a pearl ring next monday in her right hand little finger in silver.

Her name in any account or as beneficiary of your business will help you in clearing debts :)

Best Wishes

Deepa

Deepa ji,

Many a thanks to you for taking time out and giving me your invaluable suggestions for my problems. I am sure they would work wonders.

A few questions regarding career and financial problems still remain unanswered. I wish you look into them as and when you get time... at your soonest though.

Gratefully yours

Chitransh K

Everything in my life and career was going smoothly but since November 2006 things took a downhill journey. At the moment I seem to be at a near total loss regarding my family's welfare (which naturally I am supposed to take care of), career and finance. I feel I would have been shattered due to mounting debts and financial pressures, but I have been able to go on only due to Gods' grace. Situations seem to be going out of hands now.

These questions are hounding me-

1. When will I be free from debt

Period from 22 Dec 2009 to Mid July 2012 is very likely to bless you with financial solvency and getting rid of debts.

2. When will switch to a job where I regain my professional glory and creative satisfaction

Mid Dec 2010 to Mid July 2012: this period is very likely to provide some good and favorable professional circumstances and opportunities.

3. When will my wife be free from her prolonged ailments

Her condition with start improving significantly from Mid July 2010 onwards and she is likely to have more than 80% relief till Feb 2014

4. What should I do

Recite Hanuman Ashtak twice a day.

5. What are the causes of our sufferings

My birth particulars-

DOB - April 07, 1960

TOB - 12:03 PM (Noon)

POB - Delhi Cantt

My wife's birth particulars -

DOB - January 15, 1964

TOB - 01:10 AM

POB - Deoria (Uttar Pradesh)

Kindly guide and help me out of this whirlpool of time

Regards

Chitransh K

Deepa ji,

You have said my wife's chart is extremely good one.

With my interest in astrology and very little knowledge, when I tried to look into her chart, I saw 4 planets - Sun, Moon, Mars and Saturn in her 4th house owned by Saturn.

Isn't this conjunction creating a major conflict? Is this conjunction a cause for her not having her own house yet and sickness for a long time (with Jup in 6th house)?

Please elighten.

Also, please tell me how soon will I be able to change to a new job.

Thanks and regards

Chitransh