IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
KRS

Request for Reading

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis,

I am interested in astrology & was going through various posts and replies to those posts in this forum.

Today, I read Nishant's post ( 318511-plzz-save-his-life-strange-case ) and got a little worried since my Sun is also in the 7th house & Saturn in the 6<SUP>th</SUP>. I’m emotional but not emotionally unstable. I don’t think I cause nuisance to others, I'm actually concerned about others. I know there are other aspects that count also but.. would like to get it clarified than stay in doubt & think there may be possibilities of me turning like that some day.

Pls let me know.

DOB : 15 Nov 1979

Time : 5.40 am

Place : Kanhangad, Kerala

Other : Post-graduate, single, female, working in the field of communication.

I’m wearing blue sapphire 1.98 c in gold in right hand middle finger from Jan 2008. Astrologer had suggested that I wear it as my sade satti period had started 6 months back and it’s suitable to be worn throughout my life.

Also, if possible, I would like to request for general reading of my horoscope. I have given a few interviews & I am waiting for the results. Is this the right time to change my job if I get selected? Please let me know.

Thanks & regards,

Kripa

HERAMBAAY NAMO NAMH:,

You are intellectual ,social, congenial,quick witted, inquisitive and objective KIRPA! You are passing through budh in rahu dasha, which will definetly offer change and better prospects in your career, in near future.

at the same time I advise you to take good care of your health! There are chances of precipitation of some kind of protozoal infection in small intestine resulting in stomach pain etc. You seem to be a patient of hyperacidity and gastrittis already.Pay heed to your eating habits and type of food you intend to eat.

You are wearing right stone of wrong weight!It should be 3.6ct or 4 rattis at least.

for detailed analysis you may write to

naxshatra@.co.in

NAXSHATRA, i believe you are using the automated software from Awakenings Inc. Its not a good one. They just deduce the lagna and give a report like

Fire- Energetic, idealistic, enthusiastic, self-

sufficient, and spontaneous.

Earth- Practical, dependable, analytical, reticent,

organized, and resouceful.

Air- Intellectual, social, congenial, quick-witted,

inquisitive, and objective

Water- Intuitive, receptive, attentive, emotional

sensitive, deep and moody.

You may like to go in for a better software that does not give any generalised statements, but assists in calculations. Nothing to beat the human mind, bro!

Dear Kripa

Good to know you are wearing a blue saphire, i only doubt whether it should be set in glod or silver. What were the effects, could you tell us? Or if you could re-confirm from your astro why he asked you to get it made in gold?

Wealth wise its a strong chart but a debilitated surya in lagna isnt good enough to fight evil influences and the ups and downs in life. Sat+Moon in 12th makes your mental process delayed and slow. Jupiter blesses you aplenty from lagna, moon, AL, every aspect! That in itself is enough! I would have suggested a pearl but you cannot wear it with blue saphire

Best Wishes

Deepa

:) Thanks a lot... I'm really very happy to see your reply. I was assuming I’ll have to wait a little longer since you will be busy replying others who need your guidance urgently since there are so many posts everyday. Glad that you took time for me too.

My parents consult our family astrologer who is very knowledgeable and we go by his words. They send him (courier) the horoscopes for marriage compatibility these days (for me). He is not into remedies and therefore has not recommended anything for anyone of us.

Blue sapphire is suggested by an astrologer (from Kerala, India) here in Bangalore at Malabar Gold. I had been there with my friend and decided to consult him & when he recommended this, I decided to try it. He recommended the same for her too.

He said,

a) relationship front I need to be careful (he is right :( things going on fine ends somehow)

b) my sade sati has started

c) It’s beneficial to be worn throughout my life and need not be changed or worn with other stones with changing dashas – one time solution.

There have been ups & downs, happiness & some pain coming in turns in my life (compared to the posts here, i feel blessed and should not be complaining i guess) and I’m used to this roller coaster by now. Therefore, I have been wondering if this stone is working for me or not. There is nothing substantially good or bad that has happened in the past 6 months. I have heard that it takes 6 months for it to show results. I’ll inform in case anything happens.

Pls advice me in case it has to be worn in silver and anything else i should be doing.

I will be greatful if you can take time to analyse my brother's chart. I don't have the details right now. I love him and my family a lot and want him to be happy & successful but things are not that good for him from his school time. Mom had told that it's not too great. Nothing else.

I never go to any astrologer with his horoscope since I'm scare that they may tell negative things and i'll feel bad.

Thanks once again

I'm getting to learn about planets & astrology through this forum. As i read more it feels as if I know you, USRji & other and I'm part of this family. :)

Warm regards,

Kripa

Dear Sharmaji,

Thanks a lot for your reply. You are right, I am facing acidity problem which was not there earlier. Thankfully no stomach pain.. I will take care.

Astrologer who suggested me this had told me that 3 - 4 crt is essential for male and 2 cr is sufficient for female. Moreover, 4 ct will cost a lot more :) so i settled for >2 cr.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Warm regards,

Kripa

HERAMBAAY NAMO NAMH:,

You are intellectual ,social, congenial,quick witted, inquisitive and objective KIRPA! You are passing through budh in rahu dasha, which will definetly offer change and better prospects in your career, in near future.

at the same time I advise you to take good care of your health! There are chances of precipitation of some kind of protozoal infection in small intestine resulting in stomach pain etc. You seem to be a patient of hyperacidity and gastrittis already.Pay heed to your eating habits and type of food you intend to eat.

You are wearing right stone of wrong weight!It should be 3.6ct or 4 rattis at least.

for detailed analysis you may write to

naxshatra@.co.in

NAXSHATRA, i believe you are using the automated software from Awakenings Inc. Its not a good one. They just deduce the lagna and give a report like

Fire- Energetic, idealistic, enthusiastic, self-

sufficient, and spontaneous.

Earth- Practical, dependable, analytical, reticent,

organized, and resouceful.

Air- Intellectual, social, congenial, quick-witted,

inquisitive, and objective

Water- Intuitive, receptive, attentive, emotional

sensitive, deep and moody.

You may like to go in for a better software that does not give any generalised statements, but assists in calculations. Nothing to beat the human mind, bro!

Dear Kripa

Good to know you are wearing a blue saphire, i only doubt whether it should be set in glod or silver. What were the effects, could you tell us? Or if you could re-confirm from your astro why he asked you to get it made in gold?

Wealth wise its a strong chart but a debilitated surya in lagna isnt good enough to fight evil influences and the ups and downs in life. Sat+Moon in 12th makes your mental process delayed and slow. Jupiter blesses you aplenty from lagna, moon, AL, every aspect! That in itself is enough! I would have suggested a pearl but you cannot wear it with blue saphire

Best Wishes

Deepa

Deepaji,

It shows how calculative you are!

But before being so inventive it would be better to go through basic books of vedic astrology.

ksheenh chandrma,paap madhyasth,vyaya bhavasth that too with shani and you are advising pearl!:rolleyes:

GOD BLESS YOU !

Lalit K Sharma

naxshatra@.co.in

Dear Lalit Sharma,

Pearl is a very very good choice for the chart - but next only to neelam.

You may like to consult your gurus regarding the same. In case they differ please do discuss it further with me, i am always eager to learn in spite of completing a few astrology courses and in keeping with my guruji.

I had no intentions of ruining your business plans of seeking clients from here. That is not the reason I am on this forum. It was your first post which made me think you are a naive beginner. Since you are so focussed on vedic system, i wonder what made you use computer-generated formats.

GOD BLESS YOU TOO!

Best Wishes

Deepa