IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dhruva029

In desperate need of help...PLEASE

Rate this topic

Hi friends,

This is my first post so kindly bear with me.

I am in desperate need of help.

Please move to correct forum if this is the wrong.

Making the story short...My name is Dhruva (name changed) working as a software developer in Delhi.I have a elder sister age 34.

Our problems started when in year 2000 me and my sister took gurudiksha (spiritual guru gives you some mantra to recite) from asaramji bapu since then my sister is facing vulgar attacks while sleeping (day/night both).I wrote letters to asaram bapu but none were replied, i tried to contact him but you know that these spiritual gurus are larger than life figures so was unable to meet him.Whenever she was attacked she saw before attack a old man wearing white cloths (now i suspect that it was asaram himself).Nature of attack as she told my mother was that she was literally raped.

The locality we are living, some aghoris (spiritual people who worship in hindu cremation ground) come once in a year to do some yagna and bhandara (give food to hundreds of people in the name of god).They always come to my house also and my father use to give them some money and food to eat.I did my engineering 2000-2004 so for these 4 years i was not at home.When after completing my engineering I returned home, all of suddden my father fell ill and within span of six months he was dead.

Just 6-7 months before my father's dead a tantrik (he is of age 70-75 so we believed him to be good person--let's call him psp) appeared in our life and he told us that all attacks my sister facing was because of asharamji bapu and because of the lord shiv mantra he gave to my sister ...he then asked my sister to start worshipping goddess durga.

Aghoris also appeared at the same time and they asked my sister to worship lord shiv and told her that since last 20 years they are coming to our locality just because of her (she is some divine soul who is cursed and thats why she is facing those vulgar attacks...as told by them) my sister strictly refused them and started worshipping goddess durga,since then till today frequency of attacks has been decreased but after that many persons (3-4 new tantriks,one maulvi-muslim priest) have approached her and asked to recite shiv mantra but whenever she does shiv japa she faces vulgar attack.

There is one thing common in all persons whom we met, they told us that one single man /group is behind all this conspiracy and they will never let my sister marry or live normal life and she has to suffer(we don't know why), they also told that main villain is the tantrik who told my sister to worship goddess durga (we also know that he is not a very good person and he is also taking some spiritual benefits from my sister but we don't know what to do)

I have writtent letters to many so called spiritual gurus but 90% of time i don't receive any reply so thats why i tried to make the story short.i am writing this because last night also she was vulgarly attacked.

Description off attack as she told me:- at night during 2:30 she wake up and after drinking water she again tried to sleep but in her unconscious state she saw that a black shadow(a male figure) appeared and poured cold water allover her body and then he hugged her from behind placing her hands on her breast she cried and wake up and since this attack she is feeling pain in all her body.She is suffering strong cold as well.

So this person Mr.psp sometimes he speaks in my sister's mind that he is the only helper and sometimes he says that he is the only villain and he is doing this because my sister refused to have an affair with a guy (name of the guy was chaitanya) and it is on his order he is doing these vulgar attacks.We always try to avoid this man but somehow conditions become critical and we have to go to him (because no body else is ready to help)

Can you please give me some direction.I don't know what to do, being a brother it is my responsibility to protect her but how can i prevent these attacks which occur while she is sleeping i don't know may be you can give me some help at least show us some way (i will follow any path if that helps my sister).

And yes we have faced many paranormal things i have written only 10% of my story so please don't consider it some mental problem or some disease.

Thanks

I take you seriously. I have also been attacked from the subtle astral side. Paranormal just means supernormal to me.

Simply put do not chant this mantra you received from bapu and instead chant Hare Krishna mantra.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

This has been 100% effective in my case. There is nothing stronger than the name of Krishna. This will bring safety to your sister as she chants and to you as you chant.

Hare Krishna

I do not think it is mental disorder at all, be at peace.

What is essential is that your sister can find a spiritual support network of some kind to assist her and guide her through this spiritual crisis, with an outcome of full healing and new spiritual vision.

Personally I would suggest to no longer rely on tantric practice for healing. Or at least find another tantric which is not so distressful for your sister. And by God's grace find a teacher who knows the realms she is living in presently/spiritually, and can grant her wholeness.

I hope this helps, sorry cannot assist further:pray:.

Since you are in Delhi, you can visit MAA KAMINI DEVI JI whose addres is

1798, 3rd floor; Outram lines near kingsway camp.opposite phoolwari park

delhi-110009 and her home number is 01143715089 (appointment required).

She is a kal kapal mahakal tantrik known for breaking this type of spells and still does not charge anything. People have experienced her divine power. If she can not break the spell, you can seek another help.

Ignore and it will go away. That's my advice.

Keep your mind focused on more important things, don't listen to "evil" words. Those who speaks from the shadows will not help you with anything and most likely to cause more harm than good. Ignore them and continue with your daily chorus.

Once you stop entertaining them, they will have no hold on you, and will disappear like an evil mantra which does not take effect.

I agree with Bija and Gramo..You should really follow their advice.. I myself have had similar attacks from a Buddhist.. And I turned to better Buddhists to help me in this situation. I really wish you well and I am praying for you.

The Divine Nature Keep you well...

Namaste

Hi Friends

Thanks for all your replies. I am very glad to find this forum (atleast I found people with similar problems).

Thanks for your advice gramo i will try to visit the place mentioned by you.

I have many questions few of which i am writing down below ... may be you have some answers:-

1. Is it true that some higher spirits (cursed devatas, gandharvas, kinnar etc.) are also born with children, in other words they are possessing these newly born childs to get rid of their shaaps(curse).

2. When kundalini awakens in a person some amrit is generated inside his/her head or what we call it as in sahastrar chakra. Is it possible by some evil/cunning means to drink it from some other persons body. (This i got from some foreign person in a mail..he wrote me these so called spiritual gurus (asaramji bapu) are creating infinite shishyas so that they can increase their power when a shishya who took gurudiksha recites the mantra). For friends who have read "Sacred Evil by Ipsita Roy Chakravorty" she has mentioned in a real life incident that she experienced Ramkrishna Paramhansa's ghost (he should have got moksha???? but then who knows true meaning of moksha) his ghost was actually taking blood out of a girl and giving it to kaali maa , ipsita then did something (she removed a garland from kaali statue's neck which she thought would have been the reason for the girl's disease,after which the girl was completely cured).

3. The problem that we are facing is that my sister is not possessed by some ghost but as she saw in many dreams and listened to many voices is - some cursed devi is born along with her and that devi is actuaaly one of many wives to lord shiva, she was cursed but did not wished to take birth so she possessed my sister. and since she is one of the wife of lord shiva she will not let my sister to marry anyone. She is still unmarried whenever we try to find some match somehow it ends in negative way.

Please throw some light on this.

Thanks

The tantric may be in touch with entities from a lower field in the subtle realms. Some of these entities are not fully self-satisfied, and could possibly draw from the tantric and the tantrics patients. I would say the entities do not draw from the pyshical so much (like coming drinking nectar), but instead these phenomena are on the subtle plane.

Your sister will need to find her place in all this. It will be her boon if she can realize her true self which is even deeper than the subtle field. Once a person can glimpse and begin to learn of their spirit self - then the subtle and gross body can be brought under control to a greater degree.

The point of suffering will lie in identifying oneself as these subtle phenomena. Many tantrics may succumb to charlatanism, over people who have not comprehended the subtle realm. Where infact the knwoledge in that realm, if known, is no great mystery.

Please understand if this tantric is a charlatan his offence is great. Such behaviour in my opinion is a form of abuse. Very subtle powerful abuse.

A true tantric healer will never abuse the power of knowledge, or drain subtly from the ignorant. So yes, these entities which exist on more subtle levels, including the healer, can potentially drain from the patient some benefit for themselves.

Use wisdom in regards to tantra. Even move beyond cultural acceptance of it, and use great discernment in its use. That would be my advice. Or at least find a very 'good person' who is a tantric. Common knowledge can guide us to a 'good' practicioner I am sure. Otherwise your sister may not find her true self in all this.

HELP (KRSNA!)

Help, I need somebody,

Help, not just anybody,(Only KRSNA!)

Help, you know I need someone, help.

When I was younger, so much younger than today,

I never needed anybody's help in any way.

But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,

Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.(KRSNA!)

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down

And I do appreciate you being round.(KRSNA!)

Help me, get my feet back on the ground,

Won't you please, please help me?

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,

My independence seems to vanish in the haze.

But every now and then I feel so insecure,

I know that I just need you like I've never done before.(KRSNA!)

And I do appreciate you being round.(KRSNA!)

Won't you please, please help me.

When I was younger, so much younger than today,

I never needed anybody's help in any way.

But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,

Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.(KRSNA!)

And I do appreciate you being round.

Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh. (KRSNA!):pray:

-Beatles

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your replies :). Thanks to krsna for this wonderful poem by Beatles.

I was having blind faith in God some 3-4 years back (i was doing some japa and pranayams etc...) but after these incidents in life of some one you love you need to have some answers and if you don't get them you lose faith.

Question is not whether one is possessed by low spirits but question is what we do if some corrupt high spirits possess someone (You can see a movie called "stigmata").

In Gita lord Krishna says that "Shashkon mein main yumraj hoon - As ruler of rulers i am Yumraj" which means that he is saying that "don't accept any favours from me, if you have done something wrong you will have to do penance for it" and yes he is right - As we most have experienced in original form God is the most cruelest thing. Similar thing is accepted by Buddha and Vivekanand they both said in their speeches that God is cruel if you have done something wrong you will have to do penance for it and merely doing some prarthna will not resolve it - this means that bad people can harm good people, As per God bad people will penance for their bad deeds in future,but in that span of time good people suffers a lot.

What I have experienced is people who have the knowledge don't share with anyone and those who know some half truth (and are the most dangerous one) easily become Guru's in this kaliyug.

I think journey to spiritual path should not be based on bhaavnaa (emotions) but it should be practical one.

What I have experienced is people who have the knowledge don't share with anyone and those who know some half truth (and are the most dangerous one) easily become Guru's in this kaliyug.

I think journey to spiritual path should not be based on bhaavnaa (emotions) but it should be practical one.

I share your thoughts. kaliyug is very dangerous for the reason you described, half truth teachers are everywhere and even if a full truth sadhu is trying desperatly to spread that truth just by sheer numbers he is obscured by the half truth walas who jump on stage and start speaking loudly.

This is why in this kali-yug the Lord has left us with the simpliest yet the purest process for self realization...chanting the Hare Krishna mantra or any name for the Supreme Lord.

In this way if we take His name and stick to it and repose our faith in the name alone no one can cheat us.

And there is no need for ceremonial initiation or anything else before we can begin chanting the Holy Name. Does the child need anyone's permission before he can address his father or mother?

Hare Krishna

But do it always

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1)<!--[endif]-->Get her a japa mala, ask her to chant hare Krishna maha mantra whenever she has time.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2)<!--[endif]-->Ask her to eat only prasadam ( food offered to Krishna) and nothing else.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3)<!--[endif]-->Ask her not to watch TV ( except ramayan , mahabharat , Krishna ) etc.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->4)<!--[endif]-->Ask her not to read news paper

<!--[if !supportLists]-->5)<!--[endif]-->Ask her to read a chapter from Krishna book ( 10<sup>th</sup> canto of srimad bhagwatam) before going to bed.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->6)<!--[endif]-->Ask her not to sleep more that 6 hrs and sleep early and get up early. Morning time do that japa meditation.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->7)<!--[endif]-->If she does not get sleep ask her to chant maha mantra that time.

Hope this helps

Hare Krishna

If krishna were solution to all the problems in the world then there wouldn't have been existence of 33 crore gods in India. Your talks are outlandish. Produce some logic. If you cannot provide a right medicine to a disease, do not worsen it. she is not looking for a moksha marg, she is looking for a solution to a problem. Do not commercialize Krishna.

http://www.swamiram.com/blog/2008/09...th-kal-bhairo/

<!--[if gte mso 10]> .......> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} ........> <![endif]--> Haribol,

Krishna is the only sol. All those 33 crore devi devta are there to assist krishna . Just please Him. Like if you water the root of tree all parts of tree are nourished, similarly just by pleasing Krishna , all Devi devtas are pleased.

solution is simple , engage the mind in transcendental activities only so there will not be any scope of other things.

If the process is done all the time you get kRISHNA PREM, moksha is just byproduct of all this .

Hare krishna

trying to lead a more devotional life and surrendering to god would be of help . even the tantrics and astrologers request their clients to have faith and belief in the power of the supreme . so i guess it is the one above who can actually help . god represents the positive force of the nature . so any negative energy cannot stay in front of his positive vibrations . spiritualize your sisters life . advices like intaking of prasada , chanting , puja-archana , etc would definately help . i mean not getting a puja done by pandits but doing it yourself . you might want to do some little pilgrimage to areas like vrindavan and varanasi for a few days , which would not only provide a change of air but also fill her mind with positive vibrations . set up a home alter and conduct worship and arati there evryday . use lots of flowers and good incense . this would create a peacefull enviornment in her rooms . you might play some music of sacred chants or omkaar to give extra moral support . chanting durga saptashati is extremely helpfull . in other words do everything to create a strong flow of positive spiritual vibration all over your place of residence and your mind . and most importantly surrender to god ....dedicate your life to him . remember him always and love him . he personally takes the responsibilty of his surrendered souls . and when you have entrusted yourself to his hands what reason can you have to fear ? he is your own mother and own father . he is the closest person to seek refuge . rush to his lap and be comforted .

<!--[if gte mso 10]> .......> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} ........> <![endif]-->

All those 33 crore devi devta are there to assist krishna .

Which spiritual book are you quoting from ? Always corroborate your statement with a proof.

yathā taror mūla-niṣecanena

tṛpyanti tat-skandha-bhujopaśākhāḥ

prāṇopahārāc ca yathendriyāṇāḿ

tathaiva sarvārhaṇam acyutejyā

As pouring water on the root of a tree energizes the trunk, branches, twigs and everything else, and as supplying food to the stomach enlivens the senses and limbs of the body, simply worshiping the Supreme Personality of Godhead through devotional service automatically satisfies the demigods, who are parts of that Supreme Personality

Krishna was not a god. He was a normal human being. Read this excerpt from vedas. Some confusion arises because of the impersonalistic mal-interpretations of the Vedic texts, posing that we are all one, or that the demigods are manifestations of God. Such bogus atheistic speculations have no support in the Vedas.

http://hitxp.wordpress.com/2007/08/15/gods-not-really/

There are only 3 Supreme Gods - Brahma, Vishnu & Mahesh.

Chapter Fiinished. This thread is closed now :)

Hi friends,

This is my first post so kindly bear with me.

I am in desperate need of help.

Please move to correct forum if this is the wrong.

Making the story short...My name is Dhruva (name changed) working as a software developer in Delhi.I have a elder sister age 34.

Our problems started when in year 2000 me and my sister took gurudiksha (spiritual guru gives you some mantra to recite) from asaramji bapu since then my sister is facing vulgar attacks while sleeping (day/night both).I wrote letters to asaram bapu but none were replied, i tried to contact him but you know that these spiritual gurus are larger than life figures so was unable to meet him.Whenever she was attacked she saw before attack a old man wearing white cloths (now i suspect that it was asaram himself).Nature of attack as she told my mother was that she was literally raped.

The locality we are living, some aghoris (spiritual people who worship in hindu cremation ground) come once in a year to do some yagna and bhandara (give food to hundreds of people in the name of god).They always come to my house also and my father use to give them some money and food to eat.I did my engineering 2000-2004 so for these 4 years i was not at home.When after completing my engineering I returned home, all of suddden my father fell ill and within span of six months he was dead.

Just 6-7 months before my father's dead a tantrik (he is of age 70-75 so we believed him to be good person--let's call him psp) appeared in our life and he told us that all attacks my sister facing was because of asharamji bapu and because of the lord shiv mantra he gave to my sister ...he then asked my sister to start worshipping goddess durga.

Aghoris also appeared at the same time and they asked my sister to worship lord shiv and told her that since last 20 years they are coming to our locality just because of her (she is some divine soul who is cursed and thats why she is facing those vulgar attacks...as told by them) my sister strictly refused them and started worshipping goddess durga,since then till today frequency of attacks has been decreased but after that many persons (3-4 new tantriks,one maulvi-muslim priest) have approached her and asked to recite shiv mantra but whenever she does shiv japa she faces vulgar attack.

There is one thing common in all persons whom we met, they told us that one single man /group is behind all this conspiracy and they will never let my sister marry or live normal life and she has to suffer(we don't know why), they also told that main villain is the tantrik who told my sister to worship goddess durga (we also know that he is not a very good person and he is also taking some spiritual benefits from my sister but we don't know what to do)

I have writtent letters to many so called spiritual gurus but 90% of time i don't receive any reply so thats why i tried to make the story short.i am writing this because last night also she was vulgarly attacked.

Description off attack as she told me:- at night during 2:30 she wake up and after drinking water she again tried to sleep but in her unconscious state she saw that a black shadow(a male figure) appeared and poured cold water allover her body and then he hugged her from behind placing her hands on her breast she cried and wake up and since this attack she is feeling pain in all her body.She is suffering strong cold as well.

So this person Mr.psp sometimes he speaks in my sister's mind that he is the only helper and sometimes he says that he is the only villain and he is doing this because my sister refused to have an affair with a guy (name of the guy was chaitanya) and it is on his order he is doing these vulgar attacks.We always try to avoid this man but somehow conditions become critical and we have to go to him (because no body else is ready to help)

Can you please give me some direction.I don't know what to do, being a brother it is my responsibility to protect her but how can i prevent these attacks which occur while she is sleeping i don't know may be you can give me some help at least show us some way (i will follow any path if that helps my sister).

And yes we have faced many paranormal things i have written only 10% of my story so please don't consider it some mental problem or some disease.

Thanks

Hi Dhruva,

you are taking on a good responsibility as a brother and i can see your despair.

the situation may be a combination of things in context of your family and your sister. i would suggest to step back and look at things from an angle other than only the events/ aspects you mention in your mail/s.

though the presence of guru/aghori's and such so-called religious aspects seems prominent, it may not exhaust the reasons or the solution of what is going on.

to take a spiritual quest is good. along with that, i would say use a scientific, logical lense (which si not devoid of spirituality or faith).

Understand what other things are going on -

socially, emotionally for you all and your sister.

i would also consider consulting a good astrologer - i believe astrology if taken as a scientific measure, can be helpful; it is based on cosmic positions and calculations and to that extent, explains part of what's going on. Check out the SJC website, they have an on-going online discussion list, where you can register and post your query and may be someone will help. they also have an office in delhi for consultation. it is a spiritually based astrology group and have a different approach.

Talk to your sister and be her friend and encourage her to think broadly about her recurring dreams/visions. Consider contacting 'sanjivani', a counselling group in defense colony in delhi. look for ways to support her through this trauma in ways that do not lead to paths that seem unresolvable. marrigae is a concern, an issue for women in india. reiterate her confidence in herself as a person and let her find meaning in what she is doing. is she a professional person? doing a job or pursing education? help her find a new thing to do or encourage her to join a spiritual group herself.

a lot of the times what we consider religious is not spiritual. the essence of peace, growth is within and often outside the confines of a single group. encourage her to begin to volunteer at some place - teach children or help the disabled or anything. what are her interests? if you enocurage her to write, or if you share some of this information here, i may be able to suggest more things.

take care, peace, jyy

As some others have suggested, a lot of power exists in the mind. a positive energy at this time is vital for you, your family and your sister.

Hi Druva I guessed Asharam Bapu is same person on whom the allegations on women (harassment) vashikaran has been proved ample of times...(no smoke without fire)...check video online about this ...site doesnt allow me to post video.

there are so many videos defending asharamji...But why so many females claiming only after one guru......(Sorry to hurt b4 hand if u r his devotee)

If you feel that knowledge is only in vedas & geetas, then your education has lacked somewhere. What is more important than reading scriptures is commonsense of human being & his ability to differentiate b/w right & wrong & walk apart from the herd of sheep.

Krishna was a powerful incarnation of God Vishnu when he was alive. Today Krishna is only a sect & when a God becomes a sect it becomes corrupt. All sects a corrupt presently.

Whose translation of gita are you quoting from. I have read gita translations of many people including Vivekananda, Dyananda, Sivananda, Osho, Bal gangadhar Tilak , Gandhiji. Everyone has manipulated gita in their own way. Gita is such a text that it has so many meanings that everytime you start reading it fresh it assumes a new meaning.

I have already stated that all Gods have different purposes. If i take your words to be true then give me one simple reason why iskon devotees are thriving on common man's hard earned money? why do they go to doctors when they go ill ? Why are they expanding their business by selling different products ? why hasn't lord Krishna fulfilled all their desires ?

More over to remove the veil of ignorance from your eyes i must state here that Krishna does not have a copyright on Geeta. He never wrote Geeta. Geeta was already written before the war of Mahabharata. Krishna just preached it. It was written by Vyas Muni on the banks of Saraswati. So all those verses which you are translating do not point at Krishna as a superior God. what's more interesting is people knew very little about geeta until Shankracharya's commentary appeared on it.

See links below.

http://www.urday.com/gita.html

http://www.vedmandir.com/content/questions-answers-april-21-2009