IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chinu

Can Our Actions Backfire??

Rate this topic

Hi All,

i am back...i dunno if i am getting on ppl nerves by asking too many questions....the fact of the matter is that i am new learner here and have so many things going in my mind that i just cant stop myself from asking and exploring them...i beg all ur forgiveness, if i am being too annoying.....i consider myself lucky to have hit on this site, where some really good bunch of ppl are happy helping ppl like me..................................THANKS OWNERS:)

Now my query......This is more like my observation and i would like the senior learned members to share their thoughts here...In our day to day lives we see that sometimes we unintentionally do certain action which could possibly backfire..Lets say, if in some lady's horoscope moon is lord of 6th house and is weak, and she is not recommended to wear pearls. But she has a very lovely pure pearl ring that she loves to wear all the time....could she by this action making her 6th lord strong intentionally and inviting trouble???

Similarily if in somebody's horoscope saturn is malefic,is using seseme oil regularily on the body going to have bad effect on the person??..seseme oil is proven to be good for skin and hair.....Similarily in indian home mustard and seseme oil is used for cooking,can the houseladies be intentionally be inflicting pains on their family members????

In such case how can one safegaurd oneself from getting their actions backfiring??

Regards

Chinu

usually what has to happen happens, planetary influences make us spiritual at certain point of time, sometimes fun loving, sometimes sympathetic, etc.. sometimes it makes us ask for help and get some remedy.. the same may make us wear the wrong stone & invite troubles also I guess.

we are all puppets and act according to the instructions from the higher force might be true. when I think back and wonder why did I make a wrong decision and later when the astrologer tells that it was supposed to happen, I wonder, has God really given us any free will? are we just acting as asked to and accepting our share of happiness and pain? In that case there has to be no free will therefore there can’t be good or bad karma. I know this is not true, then how does all this work?

Sometimes we fear that we may do something wrong and try to be very alert. Is this the free will working / stopping us from doing something wrong?

If our good deeds can reduce negative effects in our life, will the same reflect in our charts? how does that happen? Is this why it's said that birth charts of saints cannot be read? please someone clarify these doubts.

Hi,

Here is my 2 cent...I wasnt very religious or spiritual earlier.... During my teens and well into my 20s i tried to be too idealist seeking reason and even questioning the existence of GOD....But slowly i started observing that...my plans were being pushed here and there and God was controling my life(infact certain things happened in my life which i had never ever thought would happen) and thus i started believing in HIS existence...Today i believe HE is controlling lots of things happening around me.........

I believe God does gives us enough free will...He gives us enough oppurtunites to do things ourselves but He sumtimes does steps in and take over us,HE USUALLY DOES THAT WHEN WE ARE AT OUR LOWEST POINT......Its true that things going wrong do make us question HIM big time but we forget that he might have much better plans than what we had in our mind.........I have my own example here...i was engaged to marry but the engagement got broken off just a month before wedding...i was heart broken and even so much cursed GOD coz over a period of time, had got attached to my ex fiancee...........This was also the time when i first went to a astrologer and he told me that my broken marriage was a blessing in disguise coz had i married him, 99% my marriage would have ended in divorce....now when i look back, i feel blessed that GOD took over my wish coz he probably dint want me to get more hurt in future:)

YES our actions postive and negative doesn have impact on our lives.......i dunno if there really is life after death but i have observed that by doing bad karma,we put our life on stake and good karma does help us sail through life far more smoothly coz it gives us postivity:)

i cant say i know much abt astrology but learned ppl who do,are of the opinion that our karmas do reflect in our horoscope and GOD does give us enough chance to change our destiny by doing good karma.........what matters is are we taking HIS signals as and when he gives?????

Best Regards

Chinu

Hi,

"HE USUALLY DOES THAT WHEN WE ARE AT OUR LOWEST POINT" is true. I have experienced that. Your reply makes me think that we do have free will.. We can play with in the set boundaries. He watches us and then takes charge whereever appropriate.

Some expected events might not happen. This could be considered as blessing in disguise – happening for the good. But there are certain things that happen which was better if it would not have happened. This may be the past bad karma showing results and we need to accept it & move on. :)

Best regards,

Kripa

Dear Kripa,

You understood the point well..........i am sure u will have gr88 life ahead...........just remember GOD in ur happiness as u do in ur sorrows............GOOD LUCK WITH UR LIFE:)

Best Regards

Chinu