IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
avi_kolli

My life is messed up, plzz help.....

Rate this topic

dear gurus,

My life was happy untill 2006. i dont know wat changed from then, suddenly i in the midist of troubles. firstly, i had break in my education, it isnt completed till now, i lost my job, i had break up in my personal life, then my finacial condition became unstable. plz help me.

birth date: 10-nov-1984

time : 2:02am

place : vijayawada, andhra pradesh

lon lat : 080:40 E 016:34 N

nakshatra : krittika

i have consulted many astrologery, but nuthing changed in my life. when will things change for me? when will my education get completed and when will i get job? plz help me

thanks

avinash

hi astro_tech

i am very much sure that my time is 2:02 am, i have consulted my parents and they are also very much sure abt that. y, is there any problem with time?

they also told me that, i was born in

krittika nakshatra- 3 charan,

lagna - leo

rashi - taurus

and the present i am in rahu mahadasha.

if there is any problem let me know plzzzz.

thanks

Avinash

when will things change for me?

when will my education get completed and when will i get job?

Overall, things are likely to remain challenging and troublesome till 2013. Thereafter, duirng the year 2014 there are some good chances of having professional and financial stability. Presently you are in Rahu Mahadasa and Jupiter's antardasa till 5 July 2008; and afterwards the antardasa of Saturn will operate from 6 July 2008 to 12 May 2011. The antardasa of Saturn is likely to be averagely good in professional matters while educational matters may not be as good. Prayers to Goddess Durga are likely to help in educational and professional matters.

Hello Astrotechji, why Jupiter's antar is bad for him ? Jupiter is placed in his own house is good i think. Being placed in his house can he not overcome the effects of Rahu ? If Rahu cannot be overcome by the Great jupiter , who else could ? Does this mean all antar dasas will be bad ? Kindly enlighten me.

Hello Astrotechji, why Jupiter's antar is bad for him ? Jupiter is placed in his own house is good i think. Being placed in his house can he not overcome the effects of Rahu ? If Rahu cannot be overcome by the Great jupiter , who else could ? Does this mean all antar dasas will be bad ? Kindly enlighten me.

Dear Astroseeker

You may like to read my response again; nowhere did I mention that Jupiter antar will be bad for him. The observation was regarding the overall results during Rahu's Mahadasa