IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
karande

How will be our marriage life....pls DEEPAJI,ATSTROTECH let me know

Rate this topic

Respected Deepaji,Astro_Tech and others,

Iam going to propose one girl,she is working in shares comp,she got the job because of me.......iam knowing her for the last 2 yrs or so.....

I would like to know how will be our marriage life.....

Boys birth details

Date of Birth :26th June 1980

Time of Birth : 8:27AM

Place of Birth : Mumbai

Girl Birth Details

<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="background: rgb(255, 244, 244) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; width: 425.25pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="567"> <tbody> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 1.5pt; background: rgb(255, 253, 253) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; width: 100%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" width="100%"> Date of birth:<st1:date month="5" day="17" year="1982">17/5/1982</st1:date>

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 1.5pt; background: rgb(255, 236, 236) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; width: 100%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" width="100%"> Time of birth:<st1:time hour="2" minute="32">2:32AM</st1:time>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Place of Birth :Mumbai

So can i go ahead with the marriage,

It is to be decided by you.

how will be our marriage life.

I have already written that the match is average with Guna dosha; and that there may be some minor health problems in post marital life.

....will she help me financially.

No comments.

Respected Deepaji,

Please let me know about our marriage life and one more thing will she help me financially....

Iam ready to marry but there would be no problems in our marriage life......ony there is one dosha that is gana dosha..i think she is from rak gan and iam form dev gan....but everthing is OK in the kundli........pls let me know because she is going to be mine life partner and not temporar partner....