IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chinu

Plz Clarify Nikhilji

Rate this topic

Respected Nikhilji,

i have been reading ur posts and finding them interesting....what particularily intrests me is that u are giving more or less similar remedies to all....asking the members to wear Rudraksh...i have close to zero knowledge abt Rudraksh, would u be kind enough to shed some light over it...i hope lot of us here on this forum are going to get benefit form ur knowledge..

regards

chinu

well i cannot clarify why iam giving such type of remedies, otherwise my power will be lessen.

But one thing is clear my remedies r not harmful.

ican only suggest remedies.I cannot predict anybody's future.

Everything is prewritten which cannot be changed.

Remedies can lessen the -ve to a great extent.

May God Bless u.

Regards

nikhil kumar varma

Oh No No Nikhilji...i dint mean giving out secrets of ur trade...that is all urs rightfully...all i wanted was a lil insight how rudrarksh helps in stregthening planets or appeasing them....like everybody has fair idea abt how gems work on the planets and our body...my knowledge abt rudrakshs is very poor...

i have read many post here in this forum, but never have really found anybody suggesting rudraksh as remedy...it made me curious....

ur knowledge is ur call sir and i will leave it on u to share or not....

Best Regards

chinu

Dear Chinu,

Rudraksha is powerful and potent. However, there are many many reasons why it should be prescribed only for a selected few. They do not provide any MAYA benefits - what we relate to as "materialistic" gains - things normal laymen want and run after. It requires compulsory meditation and rudrabhishek (NOT HAVAN). You cannot do many things if you wear rudraksha. women are recommended rudraksha only after menopause - only some rudrakshas like the 1-mukhi and 5-mukhi are exceptions to it. Pure rudrakshas are difficult to obtain and are expensive.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks deepaji.......this was kind of info i was expecting from Nikhilji but i think i wasnt able to pass it on to him....nevermind i got my answer...i did read it somewhere "not to play wid rudraksh" as they are deemed very pious in our mythology..........no wonder not many astrologers and soothsayers try to get close to them:).....

Thanks again for clearing my doubts

Best Regards

Chinu