IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Soul300

Is shukra dasa always good?

Rate this topic

Im worried that it wont be all that great for me as Im a scorpio Lagna, and my shukra is placed in the 10th house in Simha.

Can someone Please let me know how my shukra dasa would be?

I think it starts in a few months from now...

02.10.83, 10:00 AM, 74E 45, 13 N 23.

Many thanks in advance....

Dear soul300,Yes,your star is Pushya-4 and your Lagna is Scorpio,where you have Jupiter & ketu located,7th-Ragu, 9th-moon,10th-mer,ve&mars,

11th-Sun,12th-sat. now running Ketu up to 5/12/08 and then starts Venus dasa upto 2028.How did you experience your Ketu dasa in its 7 year running and are you aware that you are also running sade sathi(Seven and half years Sat)now and it is in its last phase to end in little more than a year now.?Well,when you have been doing well under these situations,you need not get panic about ensuing sukra dasa.The Almighty will surely take care of. Carry forward all that you wish to do. Best of luck

MRM

Dear soul300,Yes,your star is Pushya-4 and your Lagna is Scorpio,where you have Jupiter & ketu located,7th-Ragu, 9th-moon,10th-mer,ve&mars,

11th-Sun,12th-sat. now running Ketu up to 5/12/08 and then starts Venus dasa upto 2028.How did you experience your Ketu dasa in its 7 year running and are you aware that you are also running sade sathi(Seven and half years Sat)now and it is in its last phase to end in little more than a year now.?Well,when you have been doing well under these situations,you need not get panic about ensuing sukra dasa.The Almighty will surely take care of. Carry forward all that you wish to do. Best of luck

MRM

I don't think Rahu would like to be compared to a cheap tomato sauce. Rahu not Ragu. ( I noticed this in quite a few other posts too).