IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chinu

Badhaka

Rate this topic

Hi,

For leo lagna ppl, Mars is both a Yogakarka(being lord of quadrant and trine) aswell as Badhaka(being lord of 9th house).Now this is lil confusing for me...My confusion arises as to which aspect of Mars holds more strength, being Yogakarka or Badhaka???....

I have leo lagna, so Mars is both yogakarka and badhaka.Mars is in lagna with malefic saturn.They are both in graha yudda, where Mars wins and thus Saturn is weakned considerably. Now after winning the war does Mars comes out stronger, i mean enough stronger to be well placed to act more as yogakarka or would it still be malefic to be more badhaka??? in such case where yogakarka and badhaka is one and the same planet, how can we judge what position of it is stronger???

what are the remedies available to counter badhaka effect and stregthen yogakarka effects??

i am a new learner here and could have blundered somewhere in my understanding. i seek all ur forgivness in that case.

ur opinion, advice and suggestion would be highly appericiated and would help me grasp finer nuances of this gr88 science.

my details are:

BOD:06-06-1978

POB:Amritsar,Punjab

TOB:11.40AM

Thanks in advance

Chinu

Thanks Nikhilji

i appericiate ur suggestion..i am already wearing pukhraj. very soon i am going to buy myself a ruby too. yes i will keep in mind abt the mangal pooja before marriage:)

i think u have asked me go to temple is to perform kaal sarpa dosha nivaran pooja..i am not sure when i would be able to do so...but i have already done alternative nivarna for the same...dunno if it as effective as the one u suggested.

Chinu

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear chinnu

can you please tell us what happened during the following periods ?

1. 1985-03-02 - 1986-04-17

2. 1986-04-17 - 1987-06-03

3. 1987-06-03 - 1988-07-19

4. 1988-07-19 - 1989-09-04

5. 1989-09-04 - 1990-10-20

6. 1990-10-20 - 1991-12-04

7. 1991-12-04 - 1993-01-17

8. 1993-01-17 - 1994-03-03

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

@Nikhilji.....Thank u for ur advice,i have noted it down and would try to follow it too....:)

@Astroseekerji...yes i have faced quite a few problems in my life but i dunno if i can put the blame entirely on MARS(Badhaka)....i have issues with delayed marriage, deep hurt and broken love affair, a broken engagement barely a month before marriage...not very cordial relations with my relatives...i only get along with my immediate family...cant say if relations are very good but they are cordial and respectful.

@Sasisekaran.......answer to ur query pointwise is:

1.my health was cause of concern to my parents.

2.i lost my naniji(maternal grandmother) whom i was close to.

3.this was normal period

4.5,6,7AND 8.This has been a very stressing period with respect to studies and home relations.CANT THINK OF ANYONE PARTICULAR AREA OF CONCERN HERE....I WAS ALWAYZ A FINE STUDENT IN SCHOOL BUT THIS PARTICLAR PERIOD I WAS UNDER IMMENSE STRESS TO PERFORM BETTER AND RELATION WITH FAMILY WAS LIL DISTURBED COZ MY FATHER WAS OUT FOR WORK.

@Deepaji plz share ur views here...ur observation is being missed immensly...want to hear something postive again.....thanks:)

regards

chinu

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear chinnu

dwisaptadisama dasa is applicable in your case.

from 2003, the career should have been improving. for many

more years to come, your career will be on the rise.

saturn and mars aspecting the 7th house is one discount factor

more than that lord of 'UL' in navamsa is neecha.

pl do fasting on saturdays from sunrise to sunset and donate a food

packet to a needy person on that day. this for the bride to come into

your life.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Sasisekaranji,

Namanskar,

Thank u for ur reply.....would u be kind enough to clarify one lil confusion of mine...i know i come under dwisaptadisama dasa because lord of 7th house is in lagna....but does it mean that i only have to follow dwisaptadisama dasa and have to discard Vimsottari Dasha or both have to be judged hand in hand......

i have noted ur advice about fast on satruday and would do it faithfully:)

i read ur answer to one of the member's query abt gemstone, if it not too much taxing on ur time, i (i am sure evrybody on this board) would like to hear ur opinion and observations on gemstone and wether they are really helpful or are adviced solely for monetary concern of astrologers:)

thanks once again

regards

chinu

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear chinnu

pl apply both dasa systems. but in the long run you will see

dwisaptadi sama dasa will explain the events better.

gems are worn and the lord is forgotten. also most of the gems

are artificially produced and in this commercial world lot of cheating

is being done however closely known the seller may be.

in addition to this, the gem even if it is pure, it is for the grahas.

but mantras are directed towards the lords themselves which i

feel is an important factor one should " not discount ".

can you pl tell when did the marriage proposal fail and why ?

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Sasisekaranji,

Namanskar,

i fully endrose ur views on gems....and i am myself a spritual person and have seen quite a difference in my attitude after getting into reading religious scriptures and mantras...

i was engaged to a NRI in 12 july 2006 and the engagement got broken off 28 nov 2006, while the marriage was fixed for 28th dec 2006....it broke off due to many reasons...i guess we were not compatiable, and hadnt matched kundalis............there were misunderstanding between parents, since he was NRI, there were quite a few aspects not disclosed to us and when they were told later on, were unacceptable to us....the engagement was broken amicabilly.

is it true that a broken engagement is considered as a marriage and if the kundali showa 2 marriages, a broken engagement is taken as first marriage???? and the proper marriage would be considered as 2nd marriage??

regards

chinu