Rate this topic

Thanks nikhil

pls see my birthchart & suggest me best option

DOB: 01-12-1981

Time: 10:45 AM

Place; Kanpur

name: saurabh nigam

sex: male

pls tell its bad effect also & how long will it effect me?

Thanks in advance

wear emerald in gold - little finger right hand = 7 carats.

try Amethyst 5-7 carats = silver in middle finger(before wearing test it by tying on right arm for 1 week.

hanuman chalisa 11 times on tuesday and saturday=must

before marriage perform mangal dosha puja in the temple= must.

dont think too much abt mars in 8th house.its in a friendly house.

in my birth chart mars is debilitated in 8th house afflicted by rahu & ketu, still iam leading a happy life.

OM TRYAMBAKKAM YAJAMAHE SUGANDHIM PUSTIVARDHANAM URVAROOKAMEVA BANDANAAN MRITYORMOKSHEEYA MAAMRITAAT.

This Mahamritunjaya mantra is from the Rig-Veda and needs initiation for attaining Siddhi. Anybody can recite this mantra and attain good health, release from bondage and other problems.

Check Please..

Dear Nikhilji, Good gemstone predictions. I am still confused if i should wear gomedh. I am also approaching maraka antardasha - any gemstones for me? I am wearing emerald and diamond already.. 14.11.1975 0259 hrs Delhi, female. Thanks will be grateful.

I have searched thoroughly upon this aspect and you see, the correct MMM has "Bandhanaat" and not the commonly used "Bandhanaan".

I do MMM too.

Thanks!

Best wishes

Deepa

Check Please..

Dear Nikhilji, Good gemstone predictions. I am still confused if i should wear gomedh. I am also approaching maraka antardasha - any gemstones for me? I am wearing emerald and diamond already.. 14.11.1975 0259 hrs Delhi, female. Thanks will be grateful.

I have searched thoroughly upon this aspect and you see, the correct MMM has "Bandhanaat" and not the commonly used "Bandhanaan".

I do MMM too.

Thanks!

Best wishes

Deepa

wear emerald 7 carats in gold in little finger.

donot activate rahu the worst malefic by wearing gomedh whether in antardasha or rahu mahadasha.

chant om namo bhagwate vasudevaya 108 times.

wear 10mukhi rudraksha.

Dear nikhi

Right now i am wearing gomedh & american diamond.

2001, 2003 & Dec 2004

i met an accident, once every year.

But after wearing gomedh (feb 2005), i have not met single accident

What should i do wear it or not

My DOB is :22.01.1980

time:06:21 am

place: Kolkata

In my chart also mars placed in 8th house along with rahu and jupiter..My Lagna is also Makar..My career is not a stable one..I want stability in my career..please suggest some remedy..I already have worn a blue sapphire..

Waiting for reply..

regards,

SARNATH:smash:

astro_tech asked me to wear gomedh, i didnt because shri usrji suggested otherwise. thanks a lot for yr confirmation :)

I think it makes sense to wear Gomedha when you are running MD or AD of Rahu. You have to deal with his energy anyhow right?

My DOB is :22.01.1980

time:06:21 am

place: Kolkata

In my chart also mars placed in 8th house along with rahu and jupiter..My Lagna is also Makar..My career is not a stable one..I want stability in my career..please suggest some remedy..I already have worn a blue sapphire..

Waiting for reply..

regards,

SARNATH:smash:

You are looking in the wrong place. :crazy: Why look to Mars, Rahu and Jupiter when Venus rules the 10th house of career? Wearing diamond is always auspicious for Makara lagna. Best of luck.

- Pablo

I just wanted to add that I too am makara lagna with rahu, jupiter and mars in 8th house, and no stability in career.

Ppena ji,

A related query - Is it advisable to wear the gemstone irrespective of the position of the lord of the 10th house?

Like, for makara lagna, whether venus is placed in 4th or in 6th, should the native be advised to wear diamond?

Does the position of a planet in D-9 or D-10 matter in the above case?

Regards

SoGo

I just wanted to add that I too am makara lagna with rahu, jupiter and mars in 8th house, and no stability in career.

Ppena ji,

A related query - Is it advisable to wear the gemstone irrespective of the position of the lord of the 10th house?

Like, for makara lagna, whether venus is placed in 4th or in 6th, should the native be advised to wear diamond?

Does the position of a planet in D-9 or D-10 matter in the above case?

Regards

SoGo

Yes, irrespective of where the 10th lord resides that is correct.

What does it matter? If it is in a weak house it will need to be strengthened. If it is in a strong house already diamond will only make things better. Venus will not cause harm to other planets.

Now if Mars or Saturn lords the 10th house then you have to be a bit more careful.

- Pablo