Sign in to follow this  
deepakc

Regarding my future

Rate this topic

Hi Deepaji,

I am F, DOB : 17.11.1979.

POB : Kanpur, (U.P)

TOB: 12.38 AM

I would like to know whether I have any career prospects.

Right now, I am a house wife since my marriage in 2001.

Also right from my child hood I dreamt of settling/atleast visiting abroad. Would it be fulfilled in near future.

I also heard that I amn going thru sadesati currently. Please let me know what effect it will have in the near future.

Thanks in Advance

Deepika.

WHether the chart shows promise or not, its always a better idea to be working, isnt it?

Well, there are chances you will not be extremely successful. In fact I will advice job to a business. BAsically you will always be dwindling between career life + social status on one hand and married life on the other. What about children and specially what about your health???

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepa ji,

Thanks for the reply.

I have two kids the second one wud be in school later this year. So I would like to utilse my free time there after.

Are there any specific concerns on health front that I need to take care of?

May I know if there are any effects of sadesati on health etc.,

Kindly reply.

Thanks

Deepika

Your Ascending Sign is Leo

<TABLE borderColor=#990000 cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Planet</TD><TD>Sign</TD><TD>Degree</TD><TD>Nakshatra</TD><TD>Pad</TD><TR><TD>Asc</TD><TD>Leo</TD><TD>11 59 19</TD><TD>Magha</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Scorpio</TD><TD>00 15 37</TD><TD>Vishakha</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Virgo</TD><TD>25 57 19</TD><TD>Chitra</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mar</TD><TD>Leo</TD><TD>05 00 49</TD><TD>Magha</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Scorpio</TD><TD>08 02 50</TD><TD>Anuradha</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jup</TD><TD>Leo</TD><TD>14 15 07</TD><TD>P.Phalguni</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ven</TD><TD>Scorpio</TD><TD>21 45 26</TD><TD>Jyestha</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Virgo</TD><TD>01 11 21</TD><TD>U.Phalguni</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rah</TD><TD>Leo</TD><TD>11 41 39</TD><TD>Magha</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ket</TD><TD>Aquarius</TD><TD>11 41 39</TD><TD>Satabhisaj</TD><TD>2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

deepika i am sorry! i took pm time. In the other chart your lagna lord is in 8th house, and hence i asked.

The chart I have now like this - can u just confirm, before i analyse any further?

Chart.aspx?RasiChart=5,8,6,5,8,5,8,6,5,11,7,8,6,&Weidth=320&Height=320

Navamsa -

Chart.aspx?RasiChart=4,4,5,2,6,5,10,10,4,10,3,11,6,&Weidth=145&Height=145

Vimshottari

<TABLE id=tbl1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; FONT-SIZE: x-small; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Vimsottari</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Dasa</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Mars</TD><TD>5Y7M16D</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Jupiter</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>03/07/2003</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>03/07/2019</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jupiter</TD><TD>21/08/2005</TD></TR><TR><TD>Saturn</TD><TD>03/03/2008</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>09/06/2010</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ketu</TD><TD>16/05/2011</TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>14/01/2014</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sun</TD><TD>02/11/2014</TD></TR><TR><TD>Moon</TD><TD>03/03/2016</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mars</TD><TD>07/02/2017</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rahu</TD><TD>03/07/2019</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ok, if that is the chart which I have appended above, you do have very good career prospects. Its important to give bajra and water to birds and also feed jaggery to ants, everyday. Since surya has just crossed its debilitation, giving jal to surya devta before noon, without facing upwards will elevate your self-respect to a large extent.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Hi Deepa ji,

Thanks for the reply.

As I have asked before do you see any health issues which I need to take care of.Deos the chart show that I am in sadhe sati and if yes, what are its implications that I need to be careful from.

Regards,

Deepika