Rate this topic

Birth Data :-

SELF: DoB -12 april 82

ToB - 11:45 PM

PoB - Jaipur, Rajasthan

HUSBAND: DoB -16 Nov 77

ToB - 01:15 PM

PoB - Jaipur, Rajasthan

I am living abroad since last 2 years. I want to know my husbands career and future and does my chart help him to have success or not. we have been moving a lot when will our life get stable financially.

secondly i want to know abt my career is it doomed or there are chances that i will be able to work or earn money. I was very ambitious but due to reasons could never join a job.

Please answer

Birth Data :-

SELF: DoB -12 april 82

ToB - 11:45 PM

PoB - Jaipur, Rajasthan

HUSBAND: DoB -16 Nov 77

ToB - 01:15 PM

PoB - Jaipur, Rajasthan

I am living abroad since last 2 years. I want to know my husbands career and future and does my chart help him to have success or not. we have been moving a lot when will our life get stable financially.

well, I do not find anything negative in your chart to the extent that it may cause trouble in your husband's professional and financial life. The problems are in the chart of your husband. Mars, as 10th lord is debilitated and placed in 6th house. He seems to be much too ambitious, self-centered, commanding in nature. Jupiter's Mahadasa starting from Dec 2012 to Nov 2028 is likely to provide better support in financial matters though the professional environment is likely to be somewhat tensed. The antardasa of Sun (July 2009 to May 2010) in Rahu's Mahadasa may provide some moderate opportunities in professional matters.

secondly i want to know abt my career is it doomed or there are chances that i will be able to work or earn money. I was very ambitious but due to reasons could never join a job.

Period from Nov 2011 to Oct 2014 (Venus mahadasa Rahu antardasa) is likely to provide some excellent professional opportunities. You are very likely to enjoy an indepedent and skilled profession. Prior to that there will be some opportunities off and on. Venus/Moon (period from Jan 2009 to August 2010) is likely to make you take a number of initiatives but with average results only. Venus/Mars (Sept 2010 to Oct 2011) may cause some changes and tensions in professional and personal life.

Please answer

Thank you astrotech.

is graphic designing as a freelancer a good option for me?

Yes. And you can also involve in teaching; your chart is good for teaching skills.

Is there any remedie or upaya which my husband can do.

currently he is wearing zircon in silver.

During the Mahadasa of eighth placed Rahu, offering prayers to Goddess Durga is the most suitable remedy. Wearing of zircon serves no purpose for following reasons:

zircon is a semi-precious stone and if a substitute like zircon can provide even 33% of relief; there remains no need for diamond.

even the zircon available in the market are not the actual zircons. The widely available zircon cost around 20 to 50 rupees a carat while the original zircon may cost at least 500 rupees a carat. It is the chemical composition of the gem that helps not the apparent looks and color.

Blue Sapphire (or Lapis Lazuli as a substitute) can work much better.