IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
cbrahma

the oneness movement

Rate this topic

<embed src="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>This is a widespread current phenomenon here and in India. What's up with this 'Sri Bhagavan'? He is providing a 'mukti' process.

He says he is avatar. His wife goes around giving darsana and 'hugging' people.

What can we do - now everywhere they preach Prabhupada is post mortem, Srila Prabhupada says it is a severe offense to consider guru is dead and gone. As for the Christians, they have stickers on their car "Jesus lives," they do not say, Jesus: the post mortem dead guy? Why this embarrassing lack of intelligence and bodily consciousness among the Vaishnavas?

Hare Krishna

Dear Vaishnavas and Vaishnavis

All glories to Srila prabhupad!!!

All glories to Sri Nama Prabhu!!!

He must not claim himself as "Bhagavan". If so then he must not get the old age & he must be having all the six opulences with him fully (100%) and permanently. So without this basic qualification he should not claim himself as "bhagavan".

Lord Krishna is the supreme personality of Godhead.Lord Krishna is Sac-Sid-Ananda. does he is like that?

Better he can make a hut in his place and Chant the holy name. that will be better thing then what he is doing now.

Chanting

"Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare"

gives chanting and everything which you want...

Simple process to get Liberation and serve Krishna in any form without duality. Enlightenment is not end process and not preferred. Only Chanting Hare Krishna is sastras.

Yours servant

What can we do - now everywhere they preach Prabhupada is post mortem, Srila Prabhupada says it is a severe offense to consider guru is dead and gone. As for the Christians, they have stickers on their car "Jesus lives," they do not say, Jesus: the post mortem dead guy? Why this embarrassing lack of intelligence and bodily consciousness among the Vaishnavas?

Yeah very good question. There has been much propaganda to the effect that Prabhupada is dead and gone by those that must have always wanted to take his place. They have made themselves known by their actions and words.

I choose to avoid them just as one should avoid taking milk touch by the lips of a serpent.

I could honestly not understand what he was talking about. I did not catch his point. What was it?

Also, he's not God. I wasn't attracted to him.

He begins by saying 'the self does not really exist'. I presume that means we don't have to listen to him because he really doesn't exist...

His philosophy is pure Mayavadi.

I thought he was talking about how it's not possible to love but you have to love your elf. But if the self doesn't exist how do you love yourself?

I don't know. But yeah you're right, he seems like a total mayavadi.

but Im sure glad he doesnt see what Im doing. A true disciple makes no distinction between disappearance or disappearance, but phony ones dont want him around at all. I still remember the sense of relief on some faces of the gundas with dandas whenever he was safely on the plane going thopusands of miles away from them and their ever-present misrepresentation. The true disciple has no plane taking him away, no tomb making him non-existant. Only true disciples REALIZE his instructions about vapu/vani, knowing that both are simultaneously existing. The true disciple prepares the vyasasana of the heart to give him a seat and the food and water of devotion. There is no difference to the true disciple between 11-13-77 and 11-15-77, no difference between 1966 and 2008. Disciple means to follow the discipline, to establish personal, intimate, confidential relationship that only exists one to one, disciple to guru, with no one else really involved at all..

is he dead? or alive? The guru cannot answer, No one other than disciple can solve this transcendence question. My answer is not for you, only for me and my guru maharaja.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

PS Oneness? Difference? How bout both?

I thought he was talking about how it's not possible to love but you have to love your elf. But if the self doesn't exist how do you love yourself?

I don't know. But yeah you're right, he seems like a total mayavadi.

He says all love is love of self - but since the self doesn't really exist - that's what we mean when we say we love - I love myself - so I can be 'there' - exist. But there's no there there, just some vaccuous universal Love thing. It's really utter nonsense. His wife goes around hugging people and they feel the 'electricity'. LOL. He's very popular right now, all over the world, including India. But Westerners are suckers for this kind of thing - now India because its' culture has degenerated into Western values.

Those who imitate an uttama-adhikari by flaunting a sense of oneness or fellowship but who behave on the bodily platform are actually false philanthropists. - Sri Isopanisad, Mantra 6, Purport

They take the dress of the renounced order of life and engage in all nonsense in that dress. Actually there are so many restrictions for one who has renounced this world. The demons, however, do not care for such restrictions. - Bhagavad-Gita 16.17, Purport

THE SO-CALLED ACHARYAS OF THE AGE OF KALI ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH EXPLOITING THE RESOURCES OF THEIR FOLLOWERS THAN MITIGATING THEIR MISERIES. - Chaitanya Charitamrita, Adi 3.98, Purport