IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jaguar

Problems in my life please help....

Rate this topic

divorce is indicated in ur chart.

current transit is worst. sat is in 8th house,jup in 12th.

hanuman chalisa 11times on saturday = must.

wear 10 mukhi rudraksha = must.

The representing deity of 10 mukhi is Lord Narayana (The Preserver). It helps the wearer to overcome difficult times and ensures that the wearer and the family of the wearer is protected. It creates a feeling of security. It works like a shield on one's body and drives evils away. Wearer is protected from influence of evil spirit , ghosts and black magic. There is no ruling planet for this bead and it pacifies all negative planetary energy. One wears this by the blessings of Lord Mahavishnu.

The presiding deity goddess Baglamukhi is the controller of this powerful Yantra, which charges Yantra with occult forces. This Yantra is useful for victory over enemies, success in lawsuits, quarrels and competitions.

u can wear golden pukhraj 9carats index finger in gold

The representing deity of 10 mukhi is Lord Narayana (The Preserver). It helps the wearer to overcome difficult times and ensures that the wearer and the family of the wearer is protected. It creates a feeling of security. It works like a shield on one's body and drives evils away. Wearer is protected from influence of evil spirit , ghosts and black magic. There is no ruling planet for this bead and it pacifies all negative planetary energy. One wears this by the blessings of Lord Mahavishnu.

The presiding deity goddess Baglamukhi is the controller of this powerful Yantra, which charges Yantra with occult forces. This Yantra is useful for victory over enemies, success in lawsuits, quarrels and competitions.

u can wear golden pukhraj 9carats index finger in gold.

degree

wear golden pukhraj7carats index finger in gold = wear this immediately-this will take care of the planetary influences in ur chart.

u can wear golden pukhraj 9carats index finger in gold.

degree is too low

Nikhil ji,

7 or 9 carats? since some post say 7 and some 9. Besides divorce it will also help me overcome current loss of job and financial problems right?

Regards.

Jai Shree Krishna.

Jaguar,

I see health problems for you in future. Apart from that, career will be very good. Jupiter and Mars are not well placed. You have Jupiter Mahadasha going on.

Regarding seperation, i think it will be possible only after July 2009. Till then, do the following remedies and involve your younger siblings and maternal uncle and some more relatives to put social pressure upon your inlaws.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa every evening.

2. For 9 Thursdays, do a morning abhishek at shirdi saibaba temple. You need to give yellow chaadar and orange patka for the same, along with panchamrit, incense, flowers and fruit. This is very beneficial for you, because Jupiter is afflicted in lagna and navamsa chart, its mahadasha is going on and it is lord of destiny in your case.

3. Consult an astro for the right time to file legal case for divorce through mutual settlement.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Deepaji,

1. What kind of health problems please tell me more.

2. Till when is Jupiter Mahadasa. I don't know much abt Mahadasas. Can you tell me more abt ill & good effects of Jupiter Mahadasa on me. What is the upaya for shanti of Jupiter Mahadasa?

3. Are you saying that till July 2009 there is no posibility of Divorce? thats long time and a big price to pay for just 2 months of marriage and no fault of mine. Can this be fastened somehow via astro/jap?

4. As you have suggested I listen to Hanuman Chalisa everyday(since I dont know it byheart but will try to learn it). I pray to Sai Baba everyday.

Awaiting your reply.

With Regards.

Jaguar,

I do understand your problems. However, unfortunately our legal system is such that for divorce through mutual consent, you have to wait for an year after filing application.

What you really CAN do, is speed up the process of talks within families and file for mutual divorce, at least you will stay seperate and with your parents. The LEGAL divorce will take its course as per the legal system and also your horoscope's indications.

I wish you peace, Jai Sai Ram.

Deepa

Respected Deepaji,

The problem is that she is not ready for Mutual Divorce and wants to harrass us in this way. Shesays that I need to stay with her in Ahmedabad(her place) then it is fine. Or else harrasment continues. Deepaji, I am having BaglaMukhi yantra with me now and pray 21 times mantra every day. Is there any siddhi,mantra for Mind Diversion that I/someone you know can do so as to change her mind to give me Mutual Divorce?

Thanks for all you help to this soul.

Deepaji, I am following that path. I cousin sis's family had tried to intervene but they are not replying positively. They said if I agree to come and stay in their city then it is fine or else face the music. I have not given up the social route and will not. They are spreading false stories about us that we are asking for money(Dowry) and money to take back their daughter. My dad is a God's man and has to hear all such stuff so thought if there is such vidya.

Dear Jaguar,

Stay tuned, i am looking at your horoscope all over again. I will reply 2morow. Post a reply tomorrow mid-noon so your post remains on the top. I really would like to give you a boost through remedies, if possible in your chart.

Best Wishes

Deepa

I noticed many responses to this person, all seems like good advice.

But shouldn't such a person wear red coral to strengthen mars?

Mars is lord of Ascendant and in the evil 8th house and severly combust Sun. There is a tendency towards anger but only at the last minute.

Too timid. This person needs to be bolder. Hanuman worship and red coral seem to be best.

This is in general for life, not for the specific problems of the moment.

Dear Jaguar,

Stay tuned, i am looking at your horoscope all over again. I will reply 2morow. Post a reply tomorrow mid-noon so your post remains on the top. I really would like to give you a boost through remedies, if possible in your chart.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks Deepaji.

I noticed many responses to this person, all seems like good advice.

But shouldn't such a person wear red coral to strengthen mars?

Mars is lord of Ascendant and in the evil 8th house and severly combust Sun. There is a tendency towards anger but only at the last minute.

Too timid. This person needs to be bolder. Hanuman worship and red coral seem to be best.

This is in general for life, not for the specific problems of the moment.

ppena, I believe I am manglik and so I presume I have heavy Mars effect on me. And rule says don't wear stone/jap etc of Bad-Strong graha since it will increase its badness. I may be wrong but saw it somewhere on TV. Like for instance if you have Shani who is nech and if you waer his stone then it will increase his nechta and thus you are strengthing your enemy. You must do the opposite. Praise your Positive Powerful grahas or wear stone which are weak but are otherwise good grahas.

Like I said, I am not very knowledgeable in astrology so I might be wrong but you get the point. Mangliks are very angry people and wearing Mangal powering stone will make any manglik(say me) even more fiercer and angry. Another thing I have read that a person cease to be Manglik after 28+ age is it true? coz my wife is not manglik but I was but astro matching software stopped showing me as manglik AFTER I cross 28(before they were saying I am manglik) and thus our Gunas matched and I fell into this trap of my wife.

Dear ppena,

Greetings :)

Mars is also 8th lord in 8th. Hanuman Chalisa is mostly a wonderful wonderful thing for almost every male. Wearing red coral - in his case will cause 2 harms - it will make his enemies even stronger, and secondly it will further afflict mercury - the naisargik karaka of communication - his saving mode since he really lacks offensive spirit till the last moment. His lagna is quite strong which is why red coral is not desired.

Dear Jaguar,

August 2009 onwards, the tables turn with stars in your favour. Till august end, things should be in your control and manageable. Sep - Jan throw possibilities of great mental worry. 19 Jan 2009 onwards, you will start working most intelligently towards the success in divorce that you will eventually get. Please push yourself to take initiative!

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks Deepaji.

August 2009 means 1 yrs of wait. hmm. You said "Sep-Jan throw possibilities...." means Sep-Jan 2008 right? I believe since that is period close to Diwali & our marriage date so she might get active...any remedies for it?

Also by "push yourself to take initiative" means I shud file for divorce instead of waiting for her(which is unlikely she will). Got it. Actually I am ready to file for divorce but the problem is 1. our Judiciary that forces one to stay in a relation which both parties know is unjoinable and broken, 2. Court believe that if a man files for divorce then it considers him as an aggressor and so of course it will cause me more harm. But if you can time when it will be legally beneficial for me to file for div. then I will follow it. My Marriage date is 3rd Dec 2007.

Greetings as well !:)

<<Mars is also 8th lord in 8th. Hanuman Chalisa is mostly a wonderful wonderful thing for almost every male. Wearing red coral - in his case will cause 2 harms - it will make his enemies even stronger, and secondly it will further afflict mercury - the naisargik karaka of communication - his saving mode since he really lacks offensive spirit till the last moment. His lagna is quite strong which is why red coral is not desired. >>

I appreciate your wisdom and don't mean to argue, but Mars is not just lord of 8th it is also lord of 1st! 8th lord in 8th gives strong life force, it is good,

but 1st lord in 8th is not good, especially so severly combust (both Sun and Mars are 11 degrees). Mercury is evil lord for Aries ascendant, I wouldn't be so concerned about its affliction.

Perhaps pink coral is better so as not to increase Pitta?

This is just my opinion - you seem to have much more experience than I, what do you think?

ppena, I believe I am manglik and so I presume I have heavy Mars effect on me. And rule says don't wear stone/jap etc of Bad-Strong graha since it will increase its badness. I may be wrong but saw it somewhere on TV. Like for instance if you have Shani who is nech and if you waer his stone then it will increase his nechta and thus you are strengthing your enemy. You must do the opposite. Praise your Positive Powerful grahas or wear stone which are weak but are otherwise good grahas.

Like I said, I am not very knowledgeable in astrology so I might be wrong but you get the point. Mangliks are very angry people and wearing Mangal powering stone will make any manglik(say me) even more fiercer and angry. Another thing I have read that a person cease to be Manglik after 28+ age is it true? coz my wife is not manglik but I was but astro matching software stopped showing me as manglik AFTER I cross 28(before they were saying I am manglik) and thus our Gunas matched and I fell into this trap of my wife.

Manglik implies blemish of Mars, a "weakness" of Mars, not an "over-strength". This is a common mis-understanding.

wearing Pink Coral is probably good (red could increase Pitta too much).

But you can always give it a trial run (coral is not expensive).

But probably better is a gentle form of martial arts. Help to integrate martial energy.

Just a thought. Best of luck!