IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pinky

Unemployed since 2003

Rate this topic

Hello Deepaji,

An observation:

My husband always gets bad news(regarding job)on wednesdays. Things do not materialize while negotiating for a job and this always happens on wednesdays. He tries avoiding such meetings on wednesdays but somehow they always turn up that way. Are we just imagining things or does it have correlation with his stars?

Best regards,

Pinky

Hello deepaji,

I'm sorry to trouble you again but things haven't improved a bit. We had high hopes from one company but that failed too yesterday. We are totally heartbroken. Please deepaji, tell me very honestly, how long will this phase continue for my husband? If he cannot get a job now, I'll have to find ways to keep him busy as he is becoming very restless. He gets into conflict with the children all the time at home , I understand that he is very troubled but can't help him. I feel like I'm drowning. No matter what we do, nothing good comes out in the end. Desperately need your help.

Regards,

Pinky

Deepaji, should I ask him to keep busy by going to courses etc because sitting at home makes him agitated? He keeps applying for job and waiting but I think he should do something else to keep himself occupied. 6 months is a long time for him, I feel his pain but unfortunately can't do anything. Do you really see some change Deepaji regarding his career?

Regards,

Pinky

Deepaji, if I have interpreted your reply correctly my husband will get a job but after 6 months. Is this correct? If it is so, things won't be easy for our family (economically and mentally) for the next 6 months. We were hoping for a temporary job to keep things going till my husband's future got better. Anything we can do?

Regards,

pinky

Pinky ji,

there are probabilities that some job could come in during these 6 months. But chances are better after these six months. Ultimately, I see this as a long passing phase. However, its very important that he should occupy himself and hone his skills

I wish you luck

Best Wishes

Deepa

Hey Deepa,

This thread looks more like a chat session only with the difference of appearing on a forum with public access.

You suggested White Topaz for the native instead of Diamond. I learned that White Topaz is an inferior stone and one under Saturn MD should use Yellow Saphire. Please do correct me if this is wrong.

I also have doubts about Retrograde Saturn in 7th house. What does it signify?

I hope things will work out for you pinky. I can understand how bad situations can be at times, but the key to live this life is to face all the troubles with courage.

wbr

Ayush

Deepaji,

We pray and pray and pray and pray but nothing is working. yesterday my husband got a job offer and I thought that at last God is being kind to us and now today the job offer has disapeared as the company suddenly discovered internal candidates and don't need to employ people. I promise that this is not the first time such things have happened. It always happens. Please, what should we do? we are doing with one salary since a long time and it's becoming harder and harder. Any remedies, anyone?

Best regards,

Pinky

Deepaji, any input? Is there nothing that we can do? will God never be kind to us? I have begun to question our karma a lot of date, can't see any harm done to anyone.

best regards,

pinky

I am copying my last post again pinkyji-

Pinky ji,

there are probabilities that some job could come in during these 6 months. But chances are better after these six months. Ultimately, I see this as a long passing phase. However, its very important that he should occupy himself and hone his skills

I wish you luck

Best Wishes

Deepa

you may pray vighnaharta lord ganesha too.

Hello Deepaji and everyone else,

I know that Deepaji has said that there are probabilities that some job could come in for my husband during these 6 months. But chances are better after these six months. But the big question is how do we survive till then? Can anyone see any remedy? Things are really bad - no income for my husband since jan 2008. I understand it's kantaka shani but surely there must be some way to please shani devta?

Regards,

Pinky