IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pinky

Unemployed since 2003

Rate this topic

Dear Deepaji,

Please help me. I'm sending info about my husband who has been without a real job since 2003. In between he started his consultancy but has not found customers. A temporary job in the end of 2007. Right now he is unemployed again.

TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 a.m

DATE OF BIRTH : 3rd july 1959

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: New delhi, India

SEX: Male

Query:

How can he get a job and when will he get a job? Is there anything I can do to help him? I'm born on 7th dec 1968 at 23:10p.m in Rourkela, Orissa, India. I'm worried that my husband won't be able to take it anymore since he's trying very hard and not getting any success.

Looking forward to your reply. May God bless you for helping others and regards.

//Pinky

Please make your husband wear a diamond in middle finger right hand on friday.

He must read hanuman chalisa everyday in the evening without fail.

He will come up surely.

The best thing that you asked was what can you do for him! Bcos during an 8th house dasha, partner benefits and the native loses. Therefore, you may ask him to make you a partner in bank account where he can accept the future salary.

Both of you could visit old age homes and physically care for the old people, essentially not the handicapped ones.

Saturn is really giving too much worry due to its placement, lordship, dasha and natural significance. At your ages, its easier to act maturely, though financial difficulties become very problematic.

Its a passing phase.

Pinky ji, your husband needs your positive encouragement as you seem to be better off on interpersonal skills and confidence level.

Best wishes and Regards

Deepa

Thanks a lot Deepaji. I will do everything you suggested. As far as the diamond is concerned, how many carats is required? In gold? Can he wear it anytime on a friday? It is not possible to buy a big one now. Otherwise we'll go for an american diamond. Is there anything we can do to ease saturn? Any chances of him getting a job soon? I try my best to encourage him.

May God bless you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Waiting to hear from you,

Pinky

serving old people - best done through physical effort - thats what shani devta likes.

Reg. diamond - go in for a big zircon set in gold.

<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top height=40><CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text width="100%">The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 1 Ratti (121 mg).

Diamond should be studded in ring consisting 18 carat or 60 % gold.

After washing with water and unboiled milk and chanting Mantra: "Om Shum Shukraye Namah Om", it should be worn in the middle finger of the right hand.

The wearer should donate white cloth, rice ground - sugar and money to a Brahmin.

The best time to wear a diamond is between sunrise and 11:00 A.M.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Best wishes

Deepa

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Deepaji, what is rice ground - sugar ? Do you mean rice and raw sugar or rice and grounded sugar? Is the diamond suppose to touch the skin? I'm sorry to be bothering you again but want to get it all right this time.

Regards,

Pinky

Dear Deepa,

Is it true that a combined chart of Husband and Wife helps in predicting how their life turns out together. Don't you think something like that could be important in this case.

Regards

Ayush

Dear Deepaji,

You said that I may ask my husband to make me a partner in bank account where he can accept the future salary as during an 8th house dasha, partner benefits and the native loses. Will this affect my income? This is an important detail to check as I'm the only earning member in my family right now(we have 2 children also). Sorry for asking so many questions but now my faith seems to waiver since we have lived on faith all these years and all our positive efforts have gone in vain. We are actually quite disheartened.

Regards,

Pinky

Deepaji, I keep praying to God and have faith in his justice. I would really like to help my husband and if being a partner in his bank account helps, I'm more than willing to do it. My only fear is that our steady income doesn't get disrupted as we have children too. What do you advice?

Regards,

pinky

For steady income chant kubera mantra 108times daily morning.

Kubera Mantra

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place>Om</st1:place> Sreem Hreem Cleem Dhana Kubera Dhevaya Namaha

Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Gnana Kubera Dhevaya Namaha

Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Veera Kubera Dhevaya Namaha

Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Yoga Kubera Dhevaya Namaha

Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Sarva Sowbhagya Kubera Dhevaya Namaha

Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Sarva Thejesa Kubera Dhevaya Namaha

Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Jana Vasya Kubera Dhevaya Namaha

Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Kantha Sakthi Kubera Dhevaya Namaha

Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Jaya Vijaya Kubera Dhevaya Namahaya

Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Iem Sree Lakshmee

Kamala Dharinye Simha Vahinye Namaha.

ask ur husband to wear 7 carats pearl in silver-little finger since his rashi falls in 12th evil house-pearl is must.

diamond suggested by deepa is also good.

if u cant go for diamond then u can wear white sapphire/opal/white beryl

5-7 carats.

chant 11 times hanuman chalisa on saturdays.

Dear Deepaji,

I had a question. I keep praying to God and have faith in his justice. I would really like to help my husband and if being a partner in his bank account helps, I'm more than willing to do it. My only fear is that our steady income doesn't get disrupted as we have children too. What do you advice? Can it affect my income?

Also my husband wears a white pokhraj in his right hand index finger. Is it ok to combine diamond/american diamond with it (in middle finger right hand)?

Regards,

pinky

white topaz works as good as diamond. Only that it should be worn by him in the middle finger of right hand. Since you are not comfortable, which is a very human tendency in your situation, pls do not go in for a joint account.

Please do not worry. Its a trying but passing phase. I wish you lot of peace and strength.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks a million Deepaji. Are white topaz and white pukhraj the same gem? Sorry for my ignorance.

Can my husband just switch the ring from his right hand index finger to right hand middle finger? After washing with water and unboiled milk and chanting Mantra: "Om Shum Shukraye Namah Om" on friday between sunrise and 11:00 A.M?

Regards,

pinky

Thanks deepaji. My husband will switch his ring(white pukhraj) on this friday itself. Hope God shows some mercy on us and gives him some success.

Regards and thanks a lot Deepaji. May God grant you a rich and fulfilling life.

//Pinky