IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Moon_child

I have lactose intolerance, ayurveda can help?

Rate this topic

Hello friends, again I say thanks for all information on Audarya, I love this forum.

I just discovered that I have lactose intolerance, I was almost a vegetarian (I eat eggs and dairy) but now its complicated for me not to eat meat, cause I can´t easy anything with lactose.

Can ayurveda help me do cure this?

The complications are: or I get very constipated or get a diareah. I get bloating, lots of gas and the worst of all I got something like a chronic pain in my intestines (this happens something between 24 to 48 hours after I ingested the food). I feel really bad, my body gets high temperature like something of a internal fever. I get strong pains in my abdominal region, where the intestines are, and it is a real strong pain. And sometimes I feel pain in my back near where the kidneys are. And the big deal is that as I quit lactose everything disapears! :(

No I never. But now I bought the Divya Udaramrita Vati (for Digestion and Stomache Problems); 20 grams - from Swami Ramdev because I have stomach problems too like heart burns and ulcers.

What I wonder is if with Ayurveda its possible for me to eat lactose foods again?

helllo,

I am lactose intolerant and for a month i have been taking an ayurvedic medicine "Kutajarishta" twice a day after heavy meal, remember to take this only after heavy meal and not in empty stomach. It helped me a lot and feel much better than what i was earlier.

Please note, i am not a qualified ayurvedic professional but i have been suggested this medicine and been taking this for a while and see positive results.

Thanks,

Sid