IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bishadi

Feng Shui.....

Rate this topic

does this make sense?

[url="http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/"]What is Feng Shui?

In ancient times as well as today, Feng Shui was known as "Kan-Yu" which means 'The Law of Heaven and Earth.’ The first time in recorded history that the term ‘feng shui’ was used was in the Book of the Burial written by Guo-Pu: “Qi rides the wind (feng) and scatters, but is retained when encountering water (shui).” Just as with the original Masters of Feng Shui, today’s lineage holders of authentic Feng Shui know how to choose and use the most beneficial qi. Today we call the skills they possess--‘Feng Shui.’

Would this basically be a method of comprehending the energy we encounter?

Would this basically be a method of comprehending the energy we encounter?

Feng Shui can be used to comprehend the energy we encounter, as well as influence it. As energy travels it is influenced by what it encounters and this affects the quality of the energy as it goes along. Feng shui is concerned with harmonizing the environment. To do so allows healthy flows of the highest quality energy to travel. In this way the energy positively affects those in the environment. Feng shui cures can be as simple as dealing with clutter, or planting a tree, ranging to the more complexe. Feng shui also has a strong base in intention coupled with action.

Feng Shui can be used to comprehend the energy we encounter, as well as influence it. As energy travels it is influenced by what it encounters and this affects the quality of the energy as it goes along. Feng shui is concerned with harmonizing the environment.
To impose to the surrounding for?

Personal objectives?

To do so allows healthy flows of the highest quality energy to travel. In this way the energy positively affects those in the environment.
So it would be similar to painting the interior of the pediatricians office nice tones of color, to easy the minds of children prior to seeing the doctos?
Feng shui cures can be as simple as dealing with clutter, or planting a tree, ranging to the more complexe.
Maybe a little more reading for me to see. This is a site http://www.fengshuifacts.org/faqs.shtml#what_is_fengshui i located maybe you have something else?

Feng shui also has a strong base in intention coupled with action.
This line item seems quite 'good' for each.

"Three things cannot hide for long:The moon, the sun, the truth."

- Siddhartha

This is the quote at the end of the above mentioned webpage. The material at this site reminded me alot of people who claim that their religion is right, and is the only true faith. And that "worship" must be done in a prescibed manner (of which they are the exclusive holders of knowledge) to be valid.

This website encourages disempowerment.

I am no expert (even less a master) on Feng Shui. I may even be fooling myself with the following statement. I beleive all humans have the capacity to practise feng shui even unwittingly to a limited degree.

When your home is very messy, how does that affect you? And when it is tidy? What if you have done your "spring cleaning" and let go of objects you no longer need, how do you feel?

More importantly do you beleive that websites staments. I'd say there are a few true things said. IE. The answer to the plastic surgery question.

I aquired knowledge of feng shiu from... don't laugh... FENG SHUI FOR DUMMIES, by David Daniel Kennedy (OK you can laugh:)). I consider the book an excellent ressourse. It is simple and & fun to read and it contains a deep pool of wisdom. I found it accesible and worth a read if further study interests you. I first came accross the book at my local library, subsequently I bought it. I know if you put his name into a search engine you willl find his site.

I aquired knowledge of feng shiu from... don't laugh... FENG SHUI FOR DUMMIES, by David Daniel Kennedy (OK you can laugh:)). I consider the book an excellent ressourse. It is simple and & fun to read and it contains a deep pool of wisdom. I found it accesible and worth a read if further study interests you. I first came accross the book at my local library, subsequently I bought it. I know if you put his name into a search engine you willl find his site.

Well thanks to you now I have a 'idea' what the term is when you use it.

As in many diversities of knowledge; many may experience the same thing yet have a word or description that is a little different.

That is one of the issues within joining groups of discussion; some are quite defensive of their own interpretation rather than allowing equality to develop.

Your compassion to observe and be honest about your source is refreshing in this valley.