IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rosie

plz advice me for child birth

Rate this topic

Hello Deepa Ji

I have got done Rahu Ketu Pooja and Santaan Gopal Mantra Jap ... Can u see is any effect after this Pooja..and Pandit has told me to keep fast on Thursday...

Hello Deepa ji..

Sorry iam contacting u so late.... by god grace and ur good wishes iam pregnant... iam thanking u for support and advice... I hope my pregnancy will be fine.... i need ur blessing and good wishes... Are u seeing any kind of complications or precautions which i should take care of during my pregnancy... pls guide..

Thanking u again for all the blessings..

rosie

Devi,

Have gone through your chart. You need to follow relegious path to get blessings for birth of child. Please do have patient too. And whatever remedy suggested below should be followed with full faith. You don't need to wear anything but simply has to follow this important pooja every month.

Every month on krishna paksh chaturthi do Shri Ganesh Puja and fasting. Follow rituals (pooja and fasting) as mentioned in Shri Ganesha Fasting Book. You can obtain the same from local market. This is very simple and best remedy to address your concern.

If you trust me, I know 3 such families who got conceived after 12, 4, 3 years respectively after 1 year of such pooja.

Trust me and have faith in god.

God bless you!!

Hello Deepa ji..

Sorry iam contacting u so late.... by god grace and ur good wishes iam pregnant... iam thanking u for support and advice... I hope my pregnancy will be fine.... i need ur blessing and good wishes... Are u seeing any kind of complications or precautions which i should take care of during my pregnancy... pls guide..

Thanking u again for all the blessings..

rosie