IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rosie

plz advice me for child birth

Rate this topic

Namskar

I got married nearly 3 years back on 17.02.2006. Since then we have been trying for a child but could not succeeded so far. Iam in depression these days ... Our details are:-

Name rosie

DOB 19.06.1979

place chandigarh

time 3 pm

husbands detail

DOB 17.09.78

place delhi

time 8.37 am

Can any body predict when will i conceive , expected my child.. plz help me

Dear Rosie,

you have a relation with your husband since past lives! There seem to be many common factors in your horoscopes.

Your chart shows a more intelligent person but it seems health is not a plus point with you. Rahu-Ketu axis on your 11-5 is not a welcome sign. Moreover transits are not in your favour too.

In your husband's chart - well he has a chart with better prospects - however Mars+Venus conjunction might indicate some health issues too.

Both of you have an exalted Jupiter in 10th - even though jupiter is malefic for libra, here it will render little harm.

Your husband seems to be more active but patient while you are quite eager to be the first to get what you want.

Do 2 things -

1. There are pressure points on the wrists towards left and right which you need to press with your thumb each day - It will make your hormonal system more active - you could ask any yoga teacher to demonstrate. That is where the problem lies in your case.

2. Get a Rahu-Ketu shanti done in a temple. ALternatively you could make ants eat sugar/jaggery under a tree everyday and give water/food to pigeons.

Medical treatments will surely bring in good results within this year.

Best wishes

Deepa

thank you so much for ur kind advice. I will take care of it.. Might be these remedies will help me to come out of my depression which is increasing day by day due to bad health and non conception.. I have full faith in god.. He is always there for me.... He has always given me everything but takes time. But this time he is taking little longer.. Never mind... It is his wish when he wants to bless me... but he has send some good people like you for us.. Thank you so much... If u can tell me precisely in which month i have chances to conceive and will i have boy or girl it can bring a relief to me.... if it possible i would be very grateful to u.

thank you

Dear Rosie,

Please try to keep faith. If u count money all the time in your purse, it wouldnt grow so much.. just dont worry too much. Be smart and active about treatments, feeling positive is the key. keep minimum expectations.

There is aplenty in HIS blessing, you are in 21st century ... there is no dearth of possibilites.

I wish a lot of peace and a chubby baby very soon

Deepa

thank you deepa ji i will definately let u know if i get to know good news...today iam feeling relaxed.... actually my mom shown my kundli to some pandit ji and he said iam having kal sarp dosh and iwill never gonna conceive if i dont get puja done...

so i was in depression... so thats the reason otherwise my husband is very nice he has alot of patience .... thanking god for giving me my sweet husband .... thank u again deepa ji....

Hello Deepa ji....

This time no good news!!! Still hopeful ...... I came to know that this month is not good for any poooja so i will get rahu ketu pooja done in july .. its for three days..... i dont know why iam writing u these details but feel good when i write to u ....

thank u;.

Well, you see, 11 mukhi rudraksha is powerful for sadhakas, for their sadhana, to appease Hanumanji so that all shani-related problems do not interfere or cause delay in their sadhana.

If any, i think gauri shankara rudraksha is ideal in this case.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Namskar

I got married nearly 3 years back on 17.02.2006. Since then we have been trying for a child but could not succeeded so far. Iam in depression these days ... Our details are:-

Name rosie

DOB 19.06.1979

place chandigarh

time 3 pm

husbands detail

DOB 17.09.78

place delhi

time 8.37 am

There are some strong chances of enjoying progenic happiness between Nov 2009 to July 2012.

hello deepa ji

I mean to say that that here i can get my answers for astrology so is there any forum when i can get some medical advice reg my problem..

sorry to bother u..

Namskar

Name rosie

DOB 19.06.1979

place chandigarh

time 3 pm

husbands detail

DOB 17.09.78

place delhi

time 8.37 am

Hello Deepa ji

Iam back again... I talked to panditji... he told that Rahu Ketu pooja is for three days ... n he will get it done in our house... n he has given me the list of things which required during pooja... Is that so ? Is it for three days ???