need Help........................

Rate this topic

Plz analyse my Birth chart ..........

my Particulars Are

DOB:5 oct 1980

place of Birth:Sharjah (UAE)

Time of birth:23:30

Sex:female

i m facing so many problems in getting married............can u plz tell me when will i get married???will ma marrige take place with in the caste????and will it be a love marrige?

Plz Help me!!!

is that sharjah local time??? whats the time difference. can u append your horoscope?

ya it is Local time of sharjah.............Gmt Time Difference is -4hrs..........where as time difference frm India is -5:30hrs.......wel I m Libra:)

Hope it will Help.........

Alrite Deepa jee.........

One more thing i want to know is that.........what kind of business my spouse will be having????can u tell me that with the help of ma Chart?n plz tell me .....something abt ma future inlwas.....will they be loving?????

Dear sonia,

you are running shani saadesati - if you read through posts on the forum you will realise most people are facing problems with this aspect.

you also have a kulika-kaal sarpa dosh in your chart and that too a potent one - it brings health problems, fear and insecurities, and also financial contraints

you are running moon dasha which isnt very beneficial in your case

there are many afflictions in 4th house which cause excessive problems to of from mother.

Kindly get a kal sarpa dosh puja done. Also a navgraha shanti yagya.

You may also like to do regular prayers to your family deity.

Best wishes

deepa

thanks alot Deepa.............for for ur reply:)

bt do tell me something abt ma married life..........as i m facing so many problems in getting married.....n do tell me which stone is beneficial for me!!

Dear Sonia,

I have been feeling quite heavy, to be the one to break a sordid news to you. I am glad you will be concentrating upon remedies.

YOu have to consult a local astro in your area who deals with kaal sarp yog. He will guide. But pls do beware of cheats and people who overprice.

Best wishes

Deepa

This is a good example of Kaal Sarp Yoga.

Soniaa, we would really like to know how things go, so do keep this forum posted when you get married or when something significant happens in your life. I hope things will work out for you and you live a good and happy life.

Regards

Ayush

This is a good example of Kaal Sarp Yoga.

Soniaa, we would really like to know how things go, so do keep this forum posted when you get married or when something significant happens in your life. I hope things will work out for you and you live a good and happy life.

Regards

Ayush

I will Keep posting here..............:)