IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mappyin

DeepaJi... Pls help me out

Rate this topic

Hello

Please help me out in understanding my future. I've applied for visa this year and could you please let me know whether I would get it or not? Are there chances of me flying to abroad in 2008. I'm facing huge issues in my professional life as i've lost my jobs. Please suggest me when my professional and personal life will become stable. How would be my married life and would I get a nice wife? Also can you please suggest me the best Gemstone suitable for me. My birth details are mentioned as below:

P.O.B: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.

D.O.B: 12th May 1982

T.O.B: 08:12:00 AM IST

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Mappyin

Stability matters to you the most in life and therefore your worry is understandable. I think you should be able to get the visa.

Please wear a very good size emerald in gold in your right little finger as lagna lord is in 12th. Its important.

Luxury at office-place and beautiful wife .. religious but may not get along with in-laws.

You have the dreaded Mars+Saturn conjunction in 4th house. Pray for stability in career life. But things will not be as bad as they have been in the past.

Best wishes

Deepa

Thank you DeepaJi. Thanks for your fast response. I've been wearing a Pearl ring (embedded in silver) from the past few months. Is that compatible with me? Shld I stop wearing it and rather start wearing Emerald ring? Or can I wear both of them? Could you also suggest me some specific remedies for the dreaded Mars+Saturn conjunction in 4th house which you spoke abt. I'm facing bigtime issues in my career right now. Is there any solution for it? Also how would my married life be? Is that going to be smooth or harsh? Please guide me and I desperately need ur suggestions and would follow it with immediate effect.

you can wear pearl and emerald both but in different hands as both need little finger. yes, sat+mars will always bring BIG time turmoils, when u empower your lagna and your mental strength, you will be well equipped to face things better.

Dont fret about marital harmony.. nothing to worry OK

Best wishes

Deepa

But ma'am i've been wearing the pearl ring (in silver) in the ring finger of my right hand. Which is the best finger for it and on which hand? Could you suggest me some mantras or pooja for the mars and saturn conjunction. I'm really concerned abt my career related issues. Facing constant issues frm the past 2 years.. :(

great! i am sindhi too.

In that case buddy, pls recite hanuman chalisa and assan vaman devta ya jhulelal sai jo kirtan kandan aahyun .. bairano..

saturday - try to have a bath and then put til ka tel on yourself. Shani devta gets appeased..

best wishes

deepa

DeepaJi... I've a quick question for u. I've been wearing a pearl ring in the ring finder of my right hand. As u've suggested me to wear an emerald one. Will that be fine if i continue wearing the pearl ring in the right hand and start wearing the emerald one in the little finger of the right hand. In short both the rings will be on the same hand adjacent to each other i.e, ring finger n little finger. Will this one be fine? Just curious to know. Thanks in advance :)