IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

does he hear us

Rate this topic

how do we even know if god is listening to us......i feel like he is listening to us sometime.....but there are times when i feeel like hes not even there, its so frustrating somtimes.....i wonder why god made me this way, i only wanted simple thing in life, now everything is so complicated.....why were we made like this

"The Lord understands the mentality and sincerity of a particular living entity who is engaged in Krishna consciousness and gives him the intelligence to understand the science of Krishna in the association of devotees.":pray: - Srila Prabhupada

Dear Eshwar,

He does hear us as I have experienced the reality of speaking and hearing with him. Though he does not speak to your directly he makes some people talk on behalf on him and also shows the right path We just have to identify the signals.

Y do we feel frustrated when he dosent hear us infact he is hearing its just our Karma of our previous life which we suffer and enjoy in our lifetimes. so what ever we have done in our past life is the carbon of this life. So do good every possible way so that

we dont carry the same to our next life and make then think again that Y are we suffering