IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
destiny

jupiter Mahadasha

Rate this topic

Hello my name is taniya from uk I would like to know when jupiter Mahadasha will start I have been given different dates and months im really confused also will jupiter will be beneficial for me ? I dont know much about jupiter pls shed some light . thankyou Godbless x :)

dob:26.10.1971 23:55pm

cardiff, uk.

Jupiter major-period starts from September 9, 2008

Jupiter has close aspect of Saturn on it. It would give results relating to your profession and it may also cause setbacks and failures. It would give wealth and gains. One should be careful in this major-period as it is also likely to cause minor accidents. It will be good for the progeny. It would be a satisfactory period.

hiya again :) r there any remedies you can suggest for setbacks and failures with jupiter ive had such a hard life since a young child ive gone through being abused by my parents, domestic violence, with husband and im finally getting divorced this tuesday.But I have to admit ive learnt alot in life and have become a better and stronger person .

Taniya, you have a name that leads me to blv you are basically an Indian. If not, could you give your background details? Is this divorce too disturbing? I havent cast your chart yet but would like to know specific problems to which you would like to seek a solution (in terms of astrological remedies)

Best wishes

Deepa

my father is sikh and mother is hindu mauritian so yes im indian all im looking for is happiness and peace. divorce is not disturbing im glad its all over. worried about future financially, also would like to attract the right partner in my life and find a good job. will wearing stones help or even mantras u can suggest thanks x