IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amv

Do rudrakshas really help?...whome to trust and where to buy?

Rate this topic

Hello,

I'm a first time rudraksha wearer and feel I should go for a siddha mala as a solutions to my problems. I have been looking around for genuine rudrakshas, unsure of whom to buy 1-mukhi Indonesian and higher mukhi beads from; so, I decided to seek help on this forum. I have a couple of questions:

#1. Do rudrakshas really work as advertised? meaning, do they solve personal problems like getting a job, finding the right marriage partner etc?

I've read posts on forums like this where people have said that they didn't really experience anything different or obtained any material benefits from wearing them. Hence, the confusion.

#2. Could you please let me know if the 1-mukhi Indonesian rudraksha that rudra-ratna or rudraksha-shakti (K.L.Seetha ji's website; in fact, he guarantees the authenticity of this bead) sell is genuine or not?

#3. Also, rudralife claims to test all beads in a ISO 9001 certified lab and provides the same guarantee on all beads purchased there. Do you know if rudralife sells genuine rudrakshas or not?

#4. If all these places sell fakes, then who do you recommend buying these rudrakshas from?

It'll help buyers like me to know any info about genuine rudraksha sellers versus fake ones.

Thank you.

Namaste

Hi Amy,

First of all whome actually spells as "WHOM". Good to see that you are not leaving any stones unturned.

If I may, I would like to add another question to your bunch.

DOES THE INDONESIAN RUDRAKSHA WORK AT ALL? Are the Java beads like Zircon, just look alikes of Diamond (Nepali Rudraksha)?

Does anybody have any experience on Java Beads. It would be a huge relief if you share your views.

God Bless All.

Sujattha

1. One Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It works as medical remedy for curing diseases like chronic asthma, TB, paralysis, stroke, heart problems, mental anxiety, eye problem, bone pain, head ache etc.

2. Two Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It works miraculously for the treatment of diseases like impotency, lack of concentration, renal failure, stress, anxiety, depression, negative thinking, eye problems, mental chaos, hysteria, intestinal disorder etc.

3. Three Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It works wonders for diseases like depression, Sezophrenia, inferiority complexes, psychosis or guilt induced complexes, blood pressure, regulation of the menstrual cycle/menstrual stress, mood swings, fever or weakness, jaundice, mental disability etc.

4. Four Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It provides medical treatments for desieases like blood circulation, cough, brain related illness, asthma, stammering, memory lapse, respiratory tract problems etc.

5. Five Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It works as a medical boon for blood pressure, mental disability, obesity, heart problems, stress, anger management, diabetics, piles, neurotic and maladjustment problems etc.

6. Six Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It cures diseases like epilepsy, gynaecological problems etc.

7. Seven Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It is extremely beneficial for treating desieases like asthma, pharynxitis, impotency, foot related diseases, respiratory disorders etc.

8. Eight Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

Diseases like of stomach ache, stress, skin diseases, anxiety etc are medically treated by this Rudraksha.

9. Nine Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It works as a magical medical remedy for treating unknown desieases.

10. Ten Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It functions as a medical blessing for curing diseases like hormonal imbalance in the body, mental instability, whooping cough etc.

11. Eleven Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

Diseases like body pain, backache, chronic alcoholism, liver diseases are prevented by the use and wearing of this type of Rudraksha.

12. Twelve Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It is medically beneficial for treating diseases like bone diseases, rickets, osteoporosis, mental disability, anxiety etc.

13. Thirteen Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

Diseases of muscle like dystrophies, etc can be eliminated by the use of this type of Rudraksha.

14. Fourteen Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha

It is very significant for its medical benefits in curing brain related and many other kinds of diseases.

I have 1 mukhi, 6 & 7 mukhi, from shop 24 channel in India for rs2750 with postage. I THINK depends more on your faith. I myself put the rudraksha on the Shivalinga in Gokula, yashada worshipped. And Sada-shiva in Vrindavana and Gopisvara. Also have Narasimha kavacha tha I put in Jaganatha temple place where hirankasipu was killed.

Dear Amy,

A very late reply but just to share:

Q1:Rudraksha s really work. As highlighted, it depends on your faith. It will bring along a lot of benefits and if it i senergised, it will be a powerful tool to posses. As you know, Rudrakshas can only bring good and never anything negative. As a Rudraksha user & suppler, I can testify it works!

Q2:1 mukhi sold by Rudraksha Ratna is genuine. They only sell genuine beads and all beads coem with Certifictaes of Authenticity. Only problem is 1 mukhi from Indonesi ais very small. A better option (and cheaper) is 1 mukhi found largley in india which is bigger and cheaper (1/2 moon)

Q3:Not abl eto comment

Q4: You are guaranteed genuine product sfrom Rudraksha Ratna. I cannot comment on teh others. Being based in KL, Malaysia and a user for almost 1.5 years and adealer, must be careful as tehre are many fackes going around.

Warm Regards

Julian Arulappu

KL, Malaysia