IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
beesan

carrying-on mental illness

Rate this topic

Nemaste

Dear Sir, dear All!

I'm looking for some guidance!

I just signed up to be a member of this site, because I got very much interested in vedic astrology. Although I'm European I'm very much inclined into vedanta and the scriptures. I've have come the read these posts, because of the fact that my ex-boyfriend (a genius musician and mathematician) was diagnosed with scizophrenia. (And he fits the criteria of having no will power at all) But as I was reading carrying on with reading these special posts, I became anxious and frightened, because I realized that even I fit all the above mentioned creteria, as far as I'm well read in astrology. Please woluld anyone with proper knowledge mind to take a look at my chart.

Born: Female. 13/02/1979. 18.30 Palce:Lat: 47:29N Long: 19:05E.

I just had once depressions in 2003 approx. in Apr-May-Jun. Since then, no serious setback happened to me. Maybe because I changed my way of living? No meat at all, much yoga, and small meditations. Thank God, I consider my self healthy, I'm just about to make my dissertion, and planning for future.I admit that mind tensions are sometines present, but I really got frightened, because I'm running my Saade Sati period.

(For case study, I'm going to post my ex-boyfriend's data: 28/01/1975 21:00 Place: Long: 19'40E Lat:46'5 N)

Looking forward to any answer!

Kind regards,

beesan

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest and for the quick answering.

For me: Budapest, Hungary,birth time 18:30 pm local,

for him: Subotica, Serbia, birth time 21:00 pm also local.

regards,

beesan

well, you did not mention source of time of birth. How accurate you is it, I mean is it birth time of hospital or approximate? Further, did your parents had some serious troubles or you lacked parental happiness for any reason.

Sorry for misunderstanding you.

For me, it is the birth-time of hospital and it is almost exact. I had it corrected by my mother, it is 18:24-18:30 app. But for sure it is not before 18:20. My parents are married for 40 years now. (love marriage) My father is very loving, caring and very supportive in everything. I'm thankful to have him as my father. We are close to each other. My mother is also caring, but she is caring in her deeds, not in emotions. But yes, she is a bit difficult, and we do have sometimes troubles get get along. My parents are strict, but loving. And one can count on them. Further I have one brother and a sister, both elder.

My parents worked a lot, so my grandparents took care of us children. So in first years I grew up with my grandparents. But I remember having had a nice childhood, although parents have been absent sometimes. We have been abroad a lot. From the time I got 7/8 we moved around Europe, due to my father's work. In '95, a gave up moving around, and stayed in my country.

For my ex-boyfriend, I'm not sure about the birth-time, and there is no chance to ask anyone about it. His childhood was more stressful, His parents divorced, when he was 1 or 2. His father was aggressive. And I know that there is sombody mentally ill regarding his father's relatives. I think it's his uncle, but i'm sure about that. He grew up with garndparents also, but principally stayed with his mother. His mother moved around quite often, they had financial issues also. He lacked parental happiness because of that and because of his restless mother. They moved to Hungary because of the war in Yugoslavia. That's all.

well, change of 6-7 minutes makes changes in Navamsha lagna and now Saturn + Moon + Jupiter shifts to second house in your Navamsha chart. Lagna is also become Vargotamma in Navamsha, adding a little bit more strength. In lagna chart, the conjunction of Saturn and Moon is not welcomed; though, the aspect of Sun (Lagna Lord) is somewhat a good saving factor for significations related to Lagna. The aspect of Exalted and Yogakaraka Mars is the real saving factor in your chart and the mutual aspectual relationship between Jupiter and Mars is also good for significations related with health, luck, education, emotions and intelligence. Presently, you are running under Mahadasa of Yogakaraka Mars from August 2007 to July 2014; therefore you can have rest assured that there is no likelihood of any such diseases in your chart during Mahadasa of Mars. The Mahadasa of Rahu (Aug 2014 to July 2032) may cause some problems; but the severity is not likely to be much. Wearing of Ruby is likely to help a lot.

Thank you so much for your advise, for giving me hope.

You really took a heavy fear off my shoulder. I've always been frightened of mental illnesses, and you gave me hope.

Let me just ask one more thing about regarding my birth time and the my ex-boyfriend. So, you are telling me, that there is no need to be afraid. I can live a "full life" ( by full I mean that I have the sound mind, and the will to accomplish things, just like anybody else).

And is there something You can say or You can advise even if I can't provide the exact birth time of my ex-boyfriend, even if the time is just approximate?

As far as I'm concerned, I have premonitions regarding his state. But would love to give his mother hope, I really feel sorry for them. If there's nothing to do, I'll keep calm and quite.

You heve my deep thankfulness!

Thank you so much for your advise, for giving me hope.

You really took a heavy fear off my shoulder. I've always been frightened of mental illnesses, and you gave me hope.

Let me just ask one more thing about regarding my birth time and the my ex-boyfriend. So, you are telling me, that there is no need to be afraid. I can live a "full life" ( by full I mean that I have the sound mind, and the will to accomplish things, just like anybody else).

Yes, no need to be afraid of getting serious and severe mental disease like your ex-boyfriend.

And is there something You can say or You can advise even if I can't provide the exact birth time of my ex-boyfriend, even if the time is just approximate?

Give me some time to check the lagna in depth and I will respond accordingly.

As far as I'm concerned, I have premonitions regarding his state. But would love to give his mother hope, I really feel sorry for them. If there's nothing to do, I'll keep calm and quite.

You heve my deep thankfulness!