IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
HST108

Ketu and Jupiter Combination

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

I am hearing some conflicting views on the combination of Ketu and Jupiter. Some say there is no harm with that combination while others say it can be rather adverse. Would anyone care to clarify?

Many thanks.

Hello there,

You see, Jupiter-Ketu combination is considered malefic by those who consider that the nodes aspect each other. There are many who consider otherwise.

Rahu-Jupiter conjunction is a big indicator or adharma. Many criminals have this combination with saturn and mars aspects and a violent moon.

In my opinion, if suppose, Jupiter-Ketu are in aries in lagna - It can be an excellent spiritual conjunction!

Reading a chart is a lot more that studying combinations! Rather understand nature of each planet, understand each sign, grasp the attitude the planet will have in each sign ... look upon the house significations - the aspects..

Best wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

Great hear from you once again! :) By the way, I have enjoyed reading the posts that you have been making on various other threads. Nice work!

Thanks for clarifying the issue about the nodes. Point taken about the importance of looking at the whole chart rather than just planetray combinations.

You see, I have Jupiter and Ketu combined in the 4th house in Virgo. The combination is aspected by Saturn + Venus + Rahu from the 10th in Pisces.

I am running Ketu maha dasha at the moment and was a bit concerned about the negative views on the Jupiter-Ketu combination. So far it hasn't been an unpleasant period but I have been questioning my direction in life. So not very clear on where I am heading or where I am going to end-up!

I would hugely appreciate it if you can spare some time to look at the whole chart with regards to the Jupiter-Ketu combination and let me know your thoughts - what to expect from the Ketu maha dasha, what to focus on, remedies (if needed) etc.

DOB: Feb 28, 1969

Time: 2.42pm

Place: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Many thanks.

I remember your chart in some respects.

Actually, this is the whole thing about astrology that must be pointed out - the way we take it you see... your first post was to discover your ishta devta. You came here for peace and a remedy. Then suddenly you get sucked into it and now you have opened a pandora's box to afflictions regarding you own horoscope... when nothing of the sort is happening! Arent you on a spiritual path ... with jupiter+ketu ? and a ketu mahadasha!

This isnt directed at you my dear - please include me in the same category! But I have been counselling myself and benefitting.

Now, Rahu in the 10th will either give you nothing out of career or make you overly ambitious. However I remember you have a good moon - bright and well placed - so making you excessively flustered isnt easy. Thats a good point!

Also, ketu gives solitude and detachment and only that which would suffice for the native to tide along. It gives raja yoga when its dasha begins ONLY TO TAKE BACK AT THE END WHAT IT GAVE! You need to be careful during ketu dasha's end. In your case it aspects 8th and 12th houses.

Understand Ketu. Its malefic by nature. Its sole objective is to punish you for all past life sins and your karmic backlog. It can be frustrating if you do not look at it with this perspective. Most sadhakas welcome ketu dasha with this tolerance.

Lal Kitaab remedy says if you keep a pet dog things are sure to get brighter! I dont know if this happens - I only keep reading all the time. But there are people who say this works!

Since I am expecting a Ketu dasha soon, personally I have decided to wear a 9-mukhi rudraksha.

"Om raam rahve namah" - rahu mantra!

Best wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepa Ji,

Thanks for putting things in perpective. :)

I have always had interests in spirituallity. Since my ketu period began I have been going through a phase where I have developed dettachment to a lot of things. So it has been rather liberating in a way. So you are right about that. But oddly enough, I also got married during my Ketu period and I am quite happily married at the moment. The ketu period has also been a time where I have been re-evaluating things such as career, lifestyle, spiritual calling etc. But as you say what is important is to approach everything with the right perspective.

It is interesting that you have mentioned keeping a pet dog as a remedy. I don't have a dog but ever since my ketu period began I am visited by a big grey tom cat everyday. He belongs to a neighbour but prefers to come and hang around at my place for most part of the day. In fact he is sleeping on my coffee table this very minute as I write this! And I do enjoy having him around. In fact my ketu period has not been unpleasant, I have just been re-evaluating a lot of things. So may be having a cat works just as well as having a pet dog during the Ketu period??

Thank you Deepa ji, once again fo your advice. Much appreciated.

Thats funny! ROFLBut a good ketu dasha indicates good karmas in the past. I remember while reading your chart, I assessed you as a very evolved and good-natured human being. Ketu bestows marriage upon plenty. Yet, Ketu is headless..sanguine.. you will not get excessively involved nor flusteredBest wishesDeepa

In a woman's horoscope, the Jupiter Ketu for various reasons takes born sons and daughters can take.HST108 was true birth: 

17.02.1969, 09:29:13.4 AM (GMT + 05:19:20), 06 ° 55'21 "N 79 ° 51'00" E, Colombo, Sri Lanka.

In June 2008. When she opened the thread in the forum, was not the period of Ketu, but quite another.