IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ayush

Long list of questions for Shri USRji, Shri Sasisekaranji, Shri Medan..

Rate this topic

Hi,

I've been in this forum for quite some time now, and undoubtely my knowledge in astrology is increasing every day.

Being a novice I started reading my own chart and I'm still stuck with many questions related to that.

I would be grateful if you can spend some time going through the below mentioned Thread and reply to my questions. It maybe a bit time consuming, but again it would mean a lot to me.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/447144-ayush-your-request-chart.html

Thanks

Ayush

Respected Sirs,

Please consider this chart. 15th October 1984; 04:07 AM; Rourkela.

How will be the Rahu + Mars Dasha? Does it indicate going away from family? Will it cause physical strain or accident?

Will strengthen the Lagnesh and the Moon help? How can I do so?

Does Mars in 4th house create Kuja Dosh? Is it true that Jupiter cancells the dosh?

Please suggest some remedies for this chart.

Thanks & Regards

Ayush

Dear SharmaJi,

I also request you to throw some light once again on this chart.

I'm sorry I was unable to write your name in the Thread Name as I was out of words. Hope you don't mind.

I belive any word from you would mean a lot.

Thanks

Ayush

Respected Sirs,

Please consider this chart. 15th October 1984; 04:07 AM; Rourkela.

How will be the Rahu + Mars Dasha? Does it indicate going away from family? Will it cause physical strain or accident?

This aspect has already been cleared by me in my earlier messages. However, I have also cross checked it again. Rahu/Mars is likely to cause physical pain/suffering/injury; so you need to be careful in this regard. Also try to avoid arguments, loans and disputes during the period.

Will strengthen the Lagnesh and the Moon help? How can I do so?

Yes, stregthening of lagnesh Mercury will surely help. While stregthening of Moon is more likely to cause harm. You can wear Emerald for stregthening of Mercury.

Does Mars in 4th house create Kuja Dosh? Is it true that Jupiter cancells the dosh?

Kuja Dosha is there. Though, some learned astrologers may opine cancellation of Kuja dosha due to conjunction of Mars with Jupiter, Yet in my personal opinion, the impact of Kuja Dosha is not significantly reduced by the conjunction.

Please suggest some remedies for this chart.

strengthening of Lagna is the best suited remedy i.e. wearing of Emerald.

Thanks & Regards

Ayush

Respected Sirs,

What do you think about foreign travel, when does it look possible?

Since Kuja Dosha is present, what remedies can I take for the same?

Will reading ram raksha stotra help in this chart?

Vrishabh rashi people are undergoing kantaka shani period, when this period be over? Also what can I do to reduce the effects for the same.

Since past 5 yrs I've not been able to do anything in my life, moreoever my relationships with people have also gone down. Why has Rahu shown such a bad time, if its not that bad in the chart?

Thanks

Ayush