IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Harekrsnaharsha

End of the World in 2012

Rate this topic

Dear all,:deal:

I just saw a news brief in one of the TV news channel and it said

"ABout 500 years back, according to Mexcico predicitions about the world its said that December 21,2012 is the last day when earth will have SUN and Jupiter as both will go into a Black Hole and that will be the end of the world. As what ever they have predicted its come true as 9-11 of World Trade Centre distruction etc etc."

Just want to know any comments on this and would like to know more on this

Hari Bol

Harish

Cultures and groups have been saying that for centuries, from the Vedas we understand there is 427000 years left in Kali-yuga

Actually, to the contrary, I know Lord Caitanya’s movement, with all the different branches, are going to become strong and have an influence on the world never before seen in mundane recorded history

A Golden Age of Spirituality has already begun and as it grows; it will inundate the entire world with the chanting of the holy names

radha-krishna-chaitanya-prabhupad.jpg

the idea about the end of the world coming in 2012 comes from sensationalists who have no understanding of what they are talking about. it is based on the Mayan calender which ends in 2012. what isn't mentioned though is that the calender doesn't end but the current astronomical cycle ends. the Mayans only mapped out till the current cycle (archeologists haven't found another calender yet) it was actually quite advanced that five hundred years ago they were able to map out what would be happening in our current skies. this once again doesn't mean the end of the world. it only means a change in cycles. earlier mayan calender show previous cycles.

an scripture says that the lord JesusChrist will participate in the olimpic games (one of Christ lilas), so if is not this year i think that will be the 2012, and this year also is mentioned in other cultures like maya and others that i dont remember now.

i am not joking, but i have no time to explain sorry but go to

www.cienciaceleste.org.pe

the world will not be destroyed and will not end the year 2012 either. just there will be a change in all orders. the Lord will come and rule the world. also he will come from a heavenly UFO (there are two kind of ufos the heavenly and hellishes, the hellishes are the tiny-ugly- the same that kidnaped duroyana in the past and many people in the present, search it in the mahabharata) , for that reason they are coming they are preparing us for a mass contac, read the bible and book of mormon, there say that the lord will com from the sky, a white cloud.... seated in a white cloud

hare krsna

How fast is the speed of thought ? .......any :idea: ?

...and ........................................:eek3: ..,

How wide might the thought be ?

and then... that no-thought ..IT becomes a place or what.? where is it.... in/out.. after the separation ?

here is my two bob worth...

...if I am here in 2012 hopefully my consciousness will be situated more in service mentality and Krsna conscious awareness. More tolerant, humble, and forgiving...then maybe the mayan prediction will have come true in my subjective reality:idea: and the old world will be but memory while this body remains.

So many new age people make guesses of mayan ways...but very few possibly understand their cosmic vision and cultural subjective reality.

Well end of the world would happen when we run out of resources and due to heavy use of the Nature and Globliasation and making everything which comes in hand the most poluted which can never be used.

"Recycle"

Avoid using plastic bags, to degenerate plastic bag into soil would take nearly 10 years so stop IT.

to degenerate plastic bag into soil would take nearly 10 years so stop IT.

cloth can take more than ten years to degenerate too...

metal takes hundreds of years to degenerate...

stone takes millions of years to degenerate...

:) so let us stop using cloth and metal and stone :)

<!-- / message -->

It seems each religion has predictions. (prophecies on the matter)

As one may suggest, ‘no man can know the time’ that to see the signs is how to ‘know the time is near….’ So these astrological calendars and identification of cycles often are the basis to the religious beliefs; as they are ‘by god.’ (or even ...crishna ... the little blue guy) The 2012 date to me seems like the date of a new cycle, rather than just ‘the end’ of the old cycle. Such that like revelations in the holly bibil, there is no chapter after revelations or the revealing. (to reveal; apocalypse)

But in either case, each and every faith still in existence, for the most part, has something to say about the ‘last avatar.. kalki, adi Buddha, messiah, antichrist, dajal, massau, great white brother… the list is huge

That in all cases, knowledge will be the revealed frame to bring Peace to mankind.

As well when the truth exist, equality will reign and the rituals of faith removed from teaching (the religions will be over)….. it’s universal but many have a hard time admitting this fact even within their own literature.

Now the war? Well the ‘beast’ is the western capitalism. In such most all people know the idea of profit for work done. The ‘profit’ is now becoming innate to the species and within the ideal of ‘business’ to reap benefit over the lesser has become the combining power that has caused a global oppression. The “them and us’ syndrome. Or separation of the classes.

And in a world of nuclear weapons; that is a bad combination.

Well the oppressed are not willing to stand by and allow the oppressors to continue this.

So after WWII, a group religiously bound answering as the ‘chosen ones’ were isolated and persecuted, just as Tibetan Buddha, etc… but in this case these folk had deep pocketed brethren within the capitalistic machine and with this pledged to provide support. (sold as compassionate giving but is used to further oppress)

And even as broken they retained the idea that ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:PlaceType>land</ST1:PlaceType> of <ST1:PlaceName>Islam</ST1:PlaceName></st1:place>.)

So here is the kicker; the arabian peninsula is where the oil is. The western folk have the money and the weapons and need the oil. The western folk supplement the encroachment of a foreign nation within the lands of <st1:City><st1:place>Palestine</st1:place></st1:City>.

So as the west ‘needs’ what the meek have underneath them and a hate is brewing because of the continued oppression of the people of the land in Palestine.

That war will be started by this fight over <st1:country-region><st1:place>Israel</st1:place></st1:country-region> and when American interests are attacked, the cowboy mentality is known to the world as a ‘strike first’ type of reaction but the by this knowledge the rest of the globe is currently aligning. i.e.… china/Russia.. china/India… etc..

As what will occur is when the US ‘thinks’ it can impose its might, the whole rest of the globe is not going to allow it to happen……. As it is best to stop it on this side of the lake than allow the west to destroy the eastern side of the lake.

What stops it is when a sub beaches in the north western coast and knowledge is given, then the end is near and the next chapter to life “post 2012” will be on its way. (see the story of the ‘doomsday mare’ ……. hindu)

The book of life: UNDERSTANDING

Where each can comprehend existence and by choice be of ‘collective conscious’ in which each can understand ‘life’ and what it is in the pure form of the TRUTH!

It’s a ‘light’ thing, this little ‘I’ is here to share for ya…. From this foundation all knowledge of truth combines; the revealing!

The only question I could have is does the material information, albeit unique,… does it make sense?

If it does then realize we are that close, and you know who is knocking on the door………

Not here to play rituals; just to share the TRUTH!

Light is life!

Who has a question?

‘Yes’…. Eating meat is normal! Do not kill; yet for sustenance. See nature; does it sell for gain? Than any taking for selfish gain is a ‘loss to the common.’

We are One with existence! BE RESPONSIBLE!

Good: supports life

Bad: loss to the common.

The only ritual that is good is continuous learning. All them others to create humility is simply to ‘remain’ ………humble to ignorance ………but today…..’we can understanding’

Ask what questions need to be answered.

PLASTIC, GLASS, METAL, AND SPARKS

by mahaksadasa

The world. We say we move it, we always find ways of control. Our history, a conspired story to mislead, is full of theories that the past was pagan, barbarian, and ignorant. Ignoring all facts of history, we take shelter of this story and relinquish all control to plastic, glass, metal and sparks. This combination of matter releases images and data to mesmerize us while propagandizing that we have entered into a vast "information age". But we must break this spell long enough to ask the question, "Who's information?"

Technology is fiction producing. Ku Klux Klan can mask themselves as humble callers of the Name of Yahweh. IBM can run for public office with promise to serve the people. Profits can be read as failure, and slaves can be paid what is called "livable wages". Advancement of society translates into the ability to convince the masses that all answers lie in plastic, glass, metal and sparks and the new age of composite inorganic materials presently being worked on.

All this, while the world breathes it's last gasps. As a living being, birth, growth, adaptation, dwindling, and demise all take take place on a planetary scale. Life is set, and we can only speculate at which stage Mother Earth is presently existing. The sciences of astronomy and geology are very difficult for the new technology to hide, therefore, are very helpful in our quest for knowledge of reality. The dry surfaces of the planet are, in fact, produced by molten magma's contact with atmosphere. Only a thin layer of skin, 40 miles thick, floats upon this ball of liquid fire. At any time, this skin can shed, shift, and even be blown into space. Evidence abounds that this has happened on grand scales periodically, and such events will leave no verifiable historical record. Cataclysm will never be casually printed in tomorrow's edition of the New York Times.

Do we still believe that white slaves built the pyramids? Let us try to analyze such an effort that will never be duplicated by todays fund of knowledge and capabilities. Take six 1976 Chrysler New Yorkers and weld them all together into one mass, without any wheels. How many human beings (as we understand such beings) would it take to push such dead weight over a mile up a thirty degree grade? This effort symbolizes the undertaking to place the smallest of blocks on the Great Pyramid at Giza near the top. The ramp itself used for such a job would be a wonder of the world by itself, yet the story goes that the ramp was disassembled and deposited in an unyet discovered location. So-called Egyptologists ask the world to submit to such absurd faith without question, and the pyramid builders are given the status of stipulated fact. Modern scientists have no understanding of how the phrase "I do not know" could actual add quite a bit of credence to their field, and enhance the commoners natural inquisitiveness.

However, these pyramids very well could be simple and plain architecture to the actual builders. Egyptologists must preserve the notion that they are 4,000 year old structures. Yet, geologic analysis recently performed has opened a vast array of possibilities. Evidence abounds that they were built in a rain forest, like their counterparts of Mexico and other Central American sites. They may be more than 30,000 years old.

The survivors of cataclysm were few, and their offspring were mutated by the dark, desolate planet that remained. Tiny in strength and intelligence, all they could do was draw pictures on the wall to try to depict the sketchy history told around the cave-fires. This dark age of mutation continues to this day, the darkness of war, famine, chaos, superstition, ignorance, and fear continues to affect the populace. Few may wonder in the spirit of adventure in real history quest, but plastic, glass, metal, and sparks will not produce wonders to survive the coming cataclysm, not will such matter give any indication on the reality of our bygone ancestry.

One may charge speculation in these writings, and the author concedes. But the pyramids, both of desert and rain forest, and the sciences of astronomy and geology, the way of the ancients, the roots and culture, all survive to form a preponderance of evidence that reality is yet to be discovered.

peace love, and joy for Jah RasTafari, haribol, mahaksadasa

As Prabhupada mentioned already in the seventies, people won't help each other when seeing somebody in danger or struggling to survive. Video below, even when someone was heavily injured, people don't care. Yes, end of the world 2012 is realistic.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PvO9Y1OHhY&hl=en&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425">

Dear all,

Recently I saw a clip on CNN about the slaughter house in USA as they push the old and crippled cows for sale in the open market. The clip showed a man kicking a cow making it to stand by force so that he can sell that too and also another clip showed that a cow was forced to stand on with a metal rods, I could not stop my tears roll down watching those INHUMANE behaviour towards animal.

STOP KILLING INNOCENT AND WILD ANIMALS DONT MAKE YOUR STOMACH A GRAVEYARD FOR DEAD ANIMALS.

Dear all,

I would beg all those out there who kill animals for sake of money, food and fashion STOP KILLING the after effects of killing and cruelity would be never forgiven by GOD and the persons will be made to suffer more than the animals before they DIE. Have mercy Do not eat meat.

Dear all,

Recently I saw a clip on CNN about the slaughter house in USA as they push the old and crippled cows for sale in the open market. The clip showed a man kicking a cow making it to stand by force so that he can sell that too and also another clip showed that a cow was forced to stand on with a metal rods, I could not stop my tears roll down watching those INHUMANE behaviour towards animal.

STOP KILLING INNOCENT AND WILD ANIMALS DONT MAKE YOUR STOMACH A GRAVEYARD FOR DEAD ANIMALS.

Question I have is; if in Gaza, there are millions being slapped kicked and beaten by human beings; what is the most important scope to maintain compassion for; Human beings or cows?

Or simply on a thread talking about how close our existence is to global war; it seems maybe priorities could be reassessed.

Question I have is; if in Gaza, there are millions being slapped kicked and beaten by human beings; what is the most important scope to maintain compassion for; Human beings or cows?

Or simply on a thread talking about how close our existence is to global war; it seems maybe priorities could be reassessed.

Study has shown that there is a high probability that those who abuse animals eventually become human abusers.

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

Study has shown that there is a high probability that those who abuse animals eventually become human abusers.

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

a young person once asked me; do you fear anything? I replied. 'yes. of course'...... People and often who is closest to you.

"What?" ..... was the reply.

'People can use words that do more damage than the hand.'

Eating for sustenance is natural as life itself.

Use of words have greater responsibility to existence then the consumption of nutrition.

The end of time. Could it be the end of our preoccupation with time? A return to this moment. Not before, not after... now. And by extension, greater precence in all humans previously trapped in the world of the mind. The return of Peace lit like candles in the human heart one by one.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>TriStateObserver</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top>Published: June 6, 2008 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>US Has No Reserve of Food

<!-- Ukraine famine V2.0 -->WASHINGTON - Larry Matlack, President of the American Agriculture Movement (AAM), has raised concerns over the issue of U.S. grain reserves after it was announced that the sale of 18.37 million bushels of wheat from USDA’s Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) Bill Emerson Humanitarian Trust.

“According to the May 1, 2008 CCC inventory report there are only 24.1 million bushels of wheat in inventory, so after this sale there will be only 2.7 million bushels of wheat left the entire CCC inventory,” warned Matlack. “Our concern is not that we are using the remainder of our strategic grain reserves for humanitarian relief. AAM fully supports the action and all humanitarian food relief. Our concern is that the U.S. has nothing else in our emergency food pantry. There is no cheese, no butter, no dry milk powder, no grains or anything else left in reserve. The only thing left in the entire CCC inventory will be 2.7 million bushels of wheat which is about enough wheat to make ½ of a loaf of bread for each of the 300 million people in America.”

The CCC is a federal government-owned and operated entity that was created to stabilize, support, and protect farm income and prices. CCC is also supposed to maintain balanced and adequate supplies of agricultural commodities and aids in their orderly distribution.

“This lack of emergency preparedness is the fault of the 1996 farm bill which eliminated the government’s grain reserves as well as the Farmer Owned Reserve (FOR),” explained Matlack. “We had hoped to reinstate the FOR and a Strategic Energy Grain Reserve in the new farm bill, but the politics of food defeated our efforts. As farmers it is our calling and purpose in life to feed our families, our communities, our nation and a good part of the world, but we need better planning and coordination if we are to meet that purpose. AAM pledges to continue our work for better farm policy which includes an FOR and a Strategic Energy Grain Reserve.”

AAM’s support for the FOR program, which allows the grain to be stored on farms, is a key component to a safe grain reserve in that the supplies will be decentralized in the event of some unforeseen calamity which might befall the large grain storage terminals.

A Strategic Energy Grain Reserve is as crucial for the nation’s domestic energy needs as the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. AAM also supports full funding for the replenishment and expansion of Bill Emerson Humanitarian Trust.

The May 1, 2008 CCC Inventory report may be reviewed here: http://www.fsa.usda.gov/Internet/FSA_File/wid2a.pdf.

<table><tbody><tr><td valign="top">TriStateObserver</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td valign="top">Published: June 6, 2008 </td></tr><tr><td> </td><td valign="top"></td></tr></tbody></table>US Has No Reserve of Food

<!-- Ukraine famine V2.0 -->WASHINGTON - Larry Matlack, President of the American Agriculture Movement (AAM), has raised concerns over the issue of U.S. grain reserves after it was announced that the sale of 18.37 million bushels of wheat from USDA’s Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) Bill Emerson Humanitarian Trust.

“According to the May 1, 2008 CCC inventory report there are only 24.1 million bushels of wheat in inventory, so after this sale there will be only 2.7 million bushels of wheat left the entire CCC inventory,” warned Matlack. “Our concern is not that we are using the remainder of our strategic grain reserves for humanitarian relief. AAM fully supports the action and all humanitarian food relief. Our concern is that the U.S. has nothing else in our emergency food pantry. There is no cheese, no butter, no dry milk powder, no grains or anything else left in reserve. The only thing left in the entire CCC inventory will be 2.7 million bushels of wheat which is about enough wheat to make ½ of a loaf of bread for each of the 300 million people in America.”

The CCC is a federal government-owned and operated entity that was created to stabilize, support, and protect farm income and prices. CCC is also supposed to maintain balanced and adequate supplies of agricultural commodities and aids in their orderly distribution.

“This lack of emergency preparedness is the fault of the 1996 farm bill which eliminated the government’s grain reserves as well as the Farmer Owned Reserve (FOR),” explained Matlack. “We had hoped to reinstate the FOR and a Strategic Energy Grain Reserve in the new farm bill, but the politics of food defeated our efforts. As farmers it is our calling and purpose in life to feed our families, our communities, our nation and a good part of the world, but we need better planning and coordination if we are to meet that purpose. AAM pledges to continue our work for better farm policy which includes an FOR and a Strategic Energy Grain Reserve.”

AAM’s support for the FOR program, which allows the grain to be stored on farms, is a key component to a safe grain reserve in that the supplies will be decentralized in the event of some unforeseen calamity which might befall the large grain storage terminals.

A Strategic Energy Grain Reserve is as crucial for the nation’s domestic energy needs as the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. AAM also supports full funding for the replenishment and expansion of Bill Emerson Humanitarian Trust.

The May 1, 2008 CCC Inventory report may be reviewed here: http://www.fsa.usda.gov/Internet/FSA_File/wid2a.pdf.

How much other agriculture products go towards feeding cattle used for slaughter???

I have started to see that people are starting to realise the wastefull nature of beef farming and its negative impact on the environment.

THis has primarily come about due to the "food crisis" but unfortunately realising the problem and actually doing something about it is two different matter.

Because on the weekend there is the usuall backyard BBQ and no thought is given on where and how the meat came about.

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

How much other agriculture products go towards feeding cattle used for slaughter???

I have started to see that people are starting to realise the wastefull nature of beef farming and its negative impact on the environment.

Very little grains is used to raise cattle. They are still raised primarily on pastures. Pigs and poultry on the other hand consume a lot of grains.

Still, the sobering thought is that ancient Egiptians had 5 years worth of food grains stored for their people, while US has only enough grains to make a 1/2 of loaf of bread for each of it's citizens.