IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bo.estela27

How to see Past life in my Natal Chart?

Rate this topic

Hello,

I was born April 27th, 1946 at 4:50 pm in Vrginmost, Croatia (in fact in one village:15e47, 45n27).

Because of two suicides in Past life (once in India and once in North England - hanging up myself) I suffer and have pains all my life (except between 25th and 30th year). Nobody helps me.

Since May 2001 I don't work (in tourism) - just because of terrible neuralgias and pressure from the top of the head direct into eyes holes and the face. Later I have lost all my money. I was doing Regression, 1992 and that is why I know that my pains are from Past life.

Because of the pains I want to die as soon as possible.

I would like to have some explanation. Is that my Neptune in 12th house?

My photo I will leave just for two days, where you can see my pains.

Bo.estela

I feel that your past life regression might have not been appropriately conducted else you wouldn't have been suffering from those pains. And ending your life is not the right approach, because you are going to have the similar problem in your next birth. The best way is to accept and bear.

Presently, you are running under Venus/Sun from feg 2008 to Jan 2009 and as per my understanding of astrology, it is a very good time for you to have your past time regression; may be this time, you may be relieved of all your pains.

Bo.estela

It is a wonder to know the past janma (birth) so clearly. How did you get this ? can you give us the source of this experiance. Suicide makes your life term incomplete and to be born again and again to complete it.Till you are born ,you wander as a spirit.So,think twice before you venture again in this janma.

USR

Hi,

Sorry I wasn't here until today.

How I came to all this? My doctor (female) in the Spa I use to go for therapy had steady headache. As she gave me acupuncture, she had the acupuncture nails in her hair. I was curious and have asked her why she has that? She gave me answer that she has steady headaches and acupuncture helps her. She told me also that she was by Therapist for Past life and I should go as well.

That was May <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:metricconverter w:st="on" ProductID="1992. In">1992. In</st1:metricconverter> July I went to one Therapist (without hypnosis), female and there she made this leading to the Past lives. I was covered with blanket all over my body as also my eyes were covered.

She was asking questions: where I am, how old I am, what am I doing and so on. I have listened to her and at the same time have seen areas and people where I was and have talked her all about.

In one life (2nd) I was living in <st1:place w:st="on">North England</st1:place>, married with one aristocrat in the palace. As he was very often around, I was lonely and have decided to make the end. One day went to the small house where the horses were and was hanging up myself. Before, I was "dead" I have seen my "husband" then and clearly his face. By the hanging I had terrible pains all around my neck, eyes and head (like I have today).

My husband from then have met twice in this life and he was my great love. We didn't marry (as you see, my aspects are not for marriage). Before him (with 27 years) I was engaged with 25 years to American student. Unfortunately I didn't get papers for <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region>. We both were in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Germany</st1:place></st1:country-region> then. He left and I have stayed.

You must know, that my last Past life was in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> beside one lake. I was gipsy fortune teller.

Kind Regards,

Bo

Hi deepa,

This explanation about my Past life is not Vedic. I don't know even in Western Astrology, how to explain it in my Natal Chart.

I know only (what was in one Forum), that midpoint between my Sun and my Venus (ruler of Sun, in 8th) is hanging degree.

Regards,

Bo.estela

Hi astro_teach,

Now are already 4,5 months since Venus/Sun Dasha, but I don't feel better. True is, I have made the most importan medical examinations: MRI from my head (there is some shadow on the bottom of the brain, right) and MRI from my neck: spondylarthrosis from C4/C5, C5/C6 and C6/C7. That is all. I have pains and no therapy at all except some minerals, vitamins, coffee with lemone (good for headache). That is all. No pills or therapy do help me.

I wonder if there is nothing for me in the life, what for I live? I can't have pains every day and do anything.

Regards,

Bo

Hi astro_tech,

No, I didn't. As I know there are not many Therapists around here (this woman stopped to do it) and beside that I wouldn't do it again.

Sorry I didn't understand that you have suggested in your mail, I should do it again? What would be the change? I am not that young that could happen some miracles!

Beside all I have met my "husband" from previous live, twice. He was my great love. He is now paralysed (since February 2006) and lives in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Austria</st1:place></st1:country-region>, but not close to me. I have talked with him last time, February 2004. He has told me, he has new love young woman from <st1:country-region w:st="on">Russia</st1:country-region> (met her in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Turkmenistan</st1:country-region></st1:place>, 2003). As I know they are no more in contact. I have called his nurse almost every month since October 2006 until February 2008. Now I am healed from him but not from my pains.

Regards,

Bo

Hi astro_tech,

No, I didn't. As I know there are not many Therapists around here (this woman stopped to do it) and beside that I wouldn't do it again.

Sorry I didn't understand that you have suggested in your mail, I should do it again? What would be the change? I am not that young that could happen some miracles!

Well, if one can undergo past-life regression appropriately; it may heal around 90 % problems of his/her life. As such, it has a scientific proven base, it is called healing; and there is no miracle, just simple principles of life and nature which work in providing relief from many problems.

Beside all I have met my "husband" from previous live, twice. He was my great love. He is now paralysed (since February 2006) and lives in ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:country-region w:st=<st1:place w:st="on">Austria</st1:place></st1:country-region>, but not close to me. I have talked with him last time, February 2004. He has told me, he has new love young woman from <st1:country-region w:st="on">Russia</st1:country-region> (met her in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Turkmenistan</st1:country-region></st1:place>, 2003). As I know they are no more in contact. I have called his nurse almost every month since October 2006 until February 2008. Now I am healed from him but not from my pains.

Astrologically speaking, debilitation of Lagna Lord Mercury and placement of Moon in sixth house could be the cause of pains in your life. Let me know, if you can afford gem-stones; I will try to work out a suitable stone for your relief.

Regards,

Bo

Hello astro_teach,

I have been in many Astrology Forums but sooo stupid I have never felt as here. I have told you my story and ask you how to see that in my Natal Chart? What is here answer: qoute my answer! Very nice from all of you!

I help in two Forums, answer for nothing and people are satisfied.

Are you answering only young people or what? Do you think you will never be sick? Ooh yes! Maybe worse than me!

Adios par la siempre!

Hello astro_teach,

I have been in many Astrology Forums but sooo stupid I have never felt as here. I have told you my story and ask you how to see that in my Natal Chart? What is here answer: qoute my answer! Very nice from all of you!

I help in two Forums, answer for nothing and people are satisfied.

Are you answering only young people or what? Do you think you will never be sick? Ooh yes! Maybe worse than me!

Adios par la siempre!

sir , i want to know about my carrier in this life.and also i want to know about my past life also..

date of birth:20/1/1985

place:hubli

state:karnataka

time:12:30pm