IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jyotiss

marriage

Rate this topic

Hello Nikilkumarji, I am just going through all messages here. One Mr.dudeza is asking for wearing a suitable Gem. Can you please tell him ? He is struggling very much. The name of the message is ' Who Dares Wins ?'.

Dear USRji

I do know much abt jyotish.Pls correct me if I am wrong and guide me.

BIRTH CHART

MANGAL and SHANI in 6th house, a dusthana. this is avery bad placement and on top of tht mangal is the lagna lord

JUPITER in 7th house----Some are of the opinion tht its a good placement while some think tht for mesha lagna jupiter in 7th house libra leads to an unhealthy married life.JUPITER is good for the houses it aspects and bad for the one it is placed in.In my case its placed in the 7th house of marriage

KENDRAADHIPATI dosha--- moon and venus are in kendra and are lords of 4th n 7th house respectively.

NAVAMSA CHART------considered for marriage,dharma and fortune

In my navamsa JUPITER is in 6th house,even if its good in rasi chart, it becomes weak here.

MANGAL in 8th house--a very bad placement for marriage

VENUS in 9th house of jupiter(an enemy of venus)

Rest I dont know wat do the placements of Saturn,Rahu,Ketu,Sun,Moon,Mercury indicate in my navamsa chart.

Pls advise and share your views

Regards

Jyotiss

God bless all

Jyoti,

For some planets some houses are good.Vargottam is as good as exaltation.

In these houses in your horoscope they give best results.

Pl remember no planet is bad.

It's placement only decides good or bad results.

By learning more,you will understand better.

With best wishes,

USR

Dear deepa ji

As suggested by you i have started doin a few remedies.I start my day with the ganpati mantra, but still havnt started listening to the ganpati vandana

I have started doin the jaapa for guru also on thursdays but have few queries if u could answer them

firstly Jupiter+moon in the 7th house libra is not good for married life, so by chanting the guru mantra and fasting, will it not strengthen the jupiter and thereby increasing its malefic effects????

and should this jaap be done only on thrusdays or everyday???

if any other remedy u can suggest to ward off the malefic effects of this combination for marriage???( as jupiter is aspecting the lagna and the 3rd house which I suppose should be good except tht its not good for the house of marriage where it is placed)

Regards

Jyotiss

god bless all