IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jyotiss

marriage

Rate this topic

dob-21/12/1981

birth place--calcutta

birth time---1:35 p.m or 1:20p.m----confusion

showed my horoscope to 2 astrologers.one saw my navamsha acc. to 1:35 p.m birth time and told me not to get married as it will never be successfull. even if I remarry.

the other told me my birth time cannot be 1:35 p.m as tht tells tht I shud be in hotel industry.n since i have made my career in textiles and design,my accurate birth time shud be 1:20 p.m. this one said tht there wont be any prblem in married life and it would be satisfactory.

last one year have faced many problems.was suffering from serious health problem in may2007(blood problem).was in a relation for past 5 yrs which suddenly broke up.was staying in a city for more than 3 yrs and was in a very good job.because of my personal problems,left the job n city n shifted with parents.now since past 4n half months i am unemployed

pls suggest wat is the correct birth time

how will my married life be and whether i shud seriuosly consider not getting married

how will my career be and when will i find a good job

god bless all

dob-21/12/1981

birth place--calcutta

showed my horoscope to 2 astrologers.one saw my navamsha acc. to 1:35 p.m birth time and told me not to get married as it will never be successfull. even if I remarry.

the other told me my birth time cannot be 1:35 p.m as tht tells tht I shud be in hotel industry.n since i have made my career in textiles and design,my accurate birth time shud be 1:20 p.m. this one said tht there wont be any prblem in married life and it would be satisfactory.

Well, the time of birth appears to be 1.35 pm. Yes, there may be some problems in married life but I do not think it is going to be completely ruined. Nor, it is wise to take such decisions mere on astrological basis. Proper matching of charts can definitely help you in entering into suitable marital bond. Minor problems, some times even major problems, occur in number of marriages but that does not mean that one should avoid taking responsibilities. Further, at present you are running under antardasa of Rahu in Jupiter's Mahadasa till mid August 2010; and there are more then 95 % chances of yourself getting married before Mid August 2010. Overall, chart is averagely good in marital significations.

last one year have faced many problems.was suffering from serious health problem in may2007(blood problem).was in a relation for past 5 yrs which suddenly broke up.was staying in a city for more than 3 yrs and was in a very good job.because of my personal problems,left the job n city n shifted with parents.now since past 4n half months i am unemployed

pls suggest wat is the correct birth time

how will my married life be and whether i shud seriuosly consider not getting married

how will my career be and when will i find a good job

Finding a good job as per your desire can remain a concern; while you may have some moderate possibilities between August to Nov 2011, which will be sufficient for you to maintain your bare necessities. Overall, carreer is likely to remain good but with worries and concerns. Period from Mid April 2009 to August 2009 may again cause some problems on professional and financial front. While from Mid Oct 2010 onwards you can hope for stability and rise in your professional matters for next couple of years.

god bless all

Just curious to know about your educational achievements. Did you feel uncomfortable in appropriately pursuing your education between 1996 to 2001? Like despite being awarded with moderate environment and opportunities, you could not do well as per expectations?

thnku aso much stro_tech for throwing light on the problem

i got 81%in 10th boards(1998) and 79% in 12 boards(2000)

although i was expecting more as i was a sincere student but those 2 yrs i really dint concentrate much in studies and this was not a bad score either.took admission in a good D.U college in B.Sc(hons) in 2000 but left it after a yr to persue a professional course in textiles in top most college of India.this is the time(2001 july) when i separated from my parents and had been away for 6 n half yrs.now in jan i left my job and came back to stay with them

thnku aso much stro_tech for throwing light on the problem

i got 81%in 10th boards(1998) and 79% in 12 boards(2000)

although i was expecting more as i was a sincere student but those 2 yrs i really dint concentrate much in studies and this was not a bad score either.took admission in a good D.U college in B.Sc(hons) in 2000 but left it after a yr to persue a professional course in textiles in top most college of India.this is the time(2001 july) when i separated from my parents and had been away for 6 n half yrs.now in jan i left my job and came back to stay with them

Okay, it matches with 1.35 as time of birth.

Shri USRji, Shri Sasisekaranji and deepa ji

wud be obliged if u also can spare some time,look into the matter and give ur inputs as well, as I m goin thru a lot of hardships since 1 yr now

god bless

Hi jyotiss,

I go ditto with astro_tech ji here. He's analysed perfectly.

A little suggestion - i am very fond of remedies - and I would like to know whether they work so I will appreciate if you do them and revert to us and tell us frankly whether you think they work or not, ok?

1. Get married with full positivity. God blessed you with lot of intelligence and creativity to tide through times. Get horoscopes matched for sure. You will always have the knack for handling a few major marital problems you might see. All that you have to do is - chant "Om Guruvey Namah" 108 times on every thursday. If possible keep a fast - Detox!

2. Listen to Ganpati Vandana each and every day. These days you get lovely audio Cds - you can download too. Lord Ganesha is Vighnaharta - remover of all obstacles. Start each day with "Om Gana Ganpatye namoh namah"

3. You have recently started with shani saadesati. Not to worry. On Saturday evenings, pls light a sesame oil lamp in shani mandir, and say "Om praam preem prom sah shanay namah"

You have come to us at a time which has really been miserable. Its a temporary but trying setback, we do understand. Things will look up.

Astro_tech ji has done a wonderful job of removing all confusion regarding birth time. Hats off to him!

I wish you happiness :)

Deepa

Shri USRji

yes, I m a female.born in calcutta.family--mother, father and elder brother (settled abroad with family since 8-9 yrs).Schooling in delhi.did 1 yr of college in delhi (from may2000)then went for a professional course in gujarat(july2001-may2004).was in a romantic relationship from around end of 2002 till march 2008, but things were not goin fine since may 2007. after college went to mumbai for work in june2004. 1st job june 2004-nov2004 which was a very bad experience.second job dec 2004-jan 2008 which was very good and involved a lot of travelling within India.since things were not alright in presonal life(both of us were in the same city n both belong to north india) we came back in jan n broke up after a few months.the relation was very good for 4 yrs and we had planned to get married.his parents were happy about it but my parents were not agreeing, but this was not the reason for parting ways.He wanted to separate.

now since jan i m unemployed also

The problem is tht I m very skeptical abt marriage now, if a relation can go wrong after 5 yrs then theres no assurance in marriage also. and as posted earlier an astrologer had adviced me tht it will never be succefull and wud break me emotionally.whereas the other(who took my birth time as 1:20 p.m) said tht it wud be good

moreover both said tht I wud get married with my choice with some1 frm my profession only and my parents will also agree to it, but now i dont hav any1 in my life

parents life------have seen quite a many serious arguments since childhood.father doesnt keep too well,and was very disturbed with personal life and professional life for 4-5 yrs ( around 1992-1996).n now their main problem is my marriage.they were also very disturbed when i told them tht i wanted to get married with my choice an tht too outside caste.i have always been closer to my father.brother has been away from home since 12-14 yrs now first for studies n then for job

hope these details wud be of help to u

Shri USRji

I will wait for the reply.u r right tht it wud be fruitless to reply just like tht.N since I m not in ur place i wud not be knowing the time ,energy and mood it requires.

thnx

Jyoti

Jyoti,

You are born in Swathi.It is one of the 5 Maha Nakshtras.Its ruling planet is Rahu.The diety is Sri Durga Mata.Pray regularly Sri Durga Mata.For this star any horoscope matches.

You are in Guru Mahadasa-Rahu antardasa from 3/2008 to 8/2010.

You get married during 12/2008 to 4/2009 or by maximum 8/2009.

The marriage is of your choice but with full blessings of your parents.

Your lagna lord and karaka for job Kuja is in 6th associated with Shani the 10th and 11th lord.Pray Hanuman Ji on Tuesdays for Kuja and do puja/ prayers to Shani on Saturdays.Do feeding the poor as and when you like.

After marriage your life becomes happy.

Both Rahu ,Ketu and Shani are Vargottam,give good results.

With best wishes,

USR

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear jyotiss,

you have quoted two time of births. the 01:20 time seems to have been applied by an astrologer based on your studies/profession. pl convey if i am right in my observation.

is the time 01:30 pm, the recorded one ?

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri. usr

the message given by jyotiss in the begining of the thread is as follows:

dob-21/12/1981

birth place--calcutta

" the other astrologer " is only known to jyotiss whom i reffered to in my

posting.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Dear Usrji and sasisekaranji

thank u for sparing out time an looking at my chart

i dont know the name of the astrologer as i went with my father(I was very depressed when the first astrologer told me tht my marriage will never work) so i went for a second opinion.I just know tht he is been into jyotish for some 12-13 yrs n has been studing in BVB(delhi) since 12 yrs.

1:35p.m is the time recorded, but when he prepared my chart acc. to tht time, he said tht i shud be in hotel industry and since I m into textiles n garments my time shud be 1:20 p.m.This astrologer said tht theres nothing wrong with my married life.Its good and I wud marry with my choice,probably intercaste but with parents blessings(same as USRji)

The first astrologer told me tht after shani mahadasa starts in 2010 my life will become very problematic as shani placement is bad in my chart specially for married life. same goes for kuja tht is why I shud not get married at all.she said tht it wud be better to be in a live-in relation always(which was a cultural shock for me specially coming from a jyotish.)

Also pls advice when will i find a good job.I have been unemployed for 5 months now.will I have to again go away from parents for job.I was told tht I wud be successfull only if i stay away frm my parents

Shri Usrji

U also mentioned rahu ketu n shani being vargottam planets, give good results.with the limited knowledge of jyotish tht i have,I always presumed tht all these planets r not placed well in my chart(shani 6house, rahu 3rd and ketu 9th house) and vargottam planets if malefic and on top of tht not placed well give bad results.

Pls enlighten me on this

God bless all

Jyoti

Shri Usrji

will definitely study abt this again.

Can u pls throw some light on my navamsa chart.which planets are good or bad in it.I cant see anything positive in my navamsa chart and thts the main chart seen for marriage i suppose????

Regards

Jyoti

god bless all.

rahu exalted in ur chart.

7carat golden pukhraj

7carat pearl

<TABLE borderColor=#990000 cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Date Of Birth <TD>21/12/1981 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Time Of Birth <TD>13:35:00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Time Zone <TD>-5 Hr. 30 Min. </TD></TR><TR><TD>DST <TD>0 Hr. 0 Min. </TD></TR><TR><TD>City <TD>Calcutta </TD></TR><TR><TD>Country <TD>India </TD></TR><TR><TD>Latitude <TD>022.32.N </TD></TR><TR><TD>Longitude <TD>088.22.E </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Your Ascending Sign is Aries

<TABLE borderColor=#990000 cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Planet</TD><TD>Sign</TD><TD>Degree</TD><TD>Nakshatra</TD><TD>Pad</TD><TR><TD>Asc</TD><TD>Aries</TD><TD>14 09 54</TD><TD>Bharani</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Sagittarius</TD><TD>05 46 56</TD><TD>Mula</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Libra</TD><TD>10 36 30</TD><TD>Swati</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mar</TD><TD>Virgo</TD><TD>08 51 56</TD><TD>U.Phalguni</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Sagittarius</TD><TD>11 49 41</TD><TD>Mula</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jup</TD><TD>Libra</TD><TD>10 49 29</TD><TD>Swati</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ven</TD><TD>Capricorn</TD><TD>13 12 44</TD><TD>Sravana</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Virgo</TD><TD>27 12 47</TD><TD>Chitra</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rah</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>29 05 52</TD><TD>Punarvasu</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ket</TD><TD>Sagittarius</TD><TD>29 05 52</TD><TD>U.Asadha</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>