IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
debabrata

Financially distressed - Please Help!!!

Rate this topic

Hello all -

This is a query regarding my uncle's birth chart.

Here are his birth details -

Date of birth: 9-FEB-1962

Time of birth: 13:30:00

Place: RANAGHAT, W.B. [Latitude: 23:11:N Longitude: 88:35:E]

He's having his own business in pharmaceuticals. But for last one year or so he's facing losses in that. His money also got trapped in stock market. As a result, he earned several health problems. My Aunt is also suffering from several diseases.

Please suggest how long he has to go thru such dark phase of life.:confused:

And if he changes his business, which sector/field he should opt for?

Thanking you in advance!

Regards,

Debabrata

Deepa'ji -

Talking about my uncle, he is a simple person by nature, and very much down-to-earth. He was a very good student. He preferred to have his own business rather than working for others. That's why he started his pharma business, but didn't get enough success out of it. He got married in Dec'96, and his father died in Apr'97. He had a road accident in the same year (1997) before the birth of his son. In his childhood, he suffered from pyorrhea.

He's very much religious by nature. He does worship of Mata Kaali everyday before starting his work.

Hope this information helps!

Thanks!

Debabrata

I'm working on this and will revert soon. Meanwhile, try to find major dates and events in his life. I am sure there are things you still do not know.

I will explain why I am asking this - Its a different horoscope, where it will take me more time to analyse and form an opinion how each planet is affecting him. In such cases, by judging from past events, things become much simpler to understand.

In this particular case, I am more interested than you are.

Best wishes

Deepa

death of father: 14-APR-1997

death of mother: 14-JUL-2004

date of marriage: 21-NOV-1996

date when kid (son) was born: 06-SEP-1997

date of change in career if any: not really, initially planned to study medical sciences (MBBS), but didn't succeed in the entrance exam, so joined into management course and started business thereafter; approx year 1980-81.

Dear Debabrata,

I have complete clarity regarding your uncle's chart now.

Pls ask him to wear an emerald or donate green clothes to the needy - especially eunuchs as Mercury is a neutral planet.

Rahu's 5th aspect on moon and Saturn's 3rd aspect on moon are really making him feel sensitive/depressed and in turmoil.

He is running Mercury-Venus dasha from 19 dec 2006 till 19 aug 2008. Venus is 12th lord of losses. Things will surely improve after that.

Most planets in this chart are combust and not placed comfortably. While losses are temporary set-backs, I am more worried about health when Mars dasha begins in Feb 2009. You may like to go to a skilled astro for remedies at that time.

All the best

Deepa