IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
debabrata

Respected Deepa'ji & USR'ji - Please help regarding Marriage & Career queries

Rate this topic

Respected Deepa'ji & USR'ji-

I'm Debabrata, a software professional. I'm a new member to this community and I liked the way you're helping out all of us. I really appreciate it.

My query is regarding me and my fiancee's career and married life. Here are our birth details -

My birth details :

DOB: 21-NOV-1980

TOB: 04:57 a.m. IST

POB: Kolkata

My fiancee's birth details:

DOB: 08-DEC-1980

TOB: 01:55 p.m. IST

POB: Kolkata

My queries are -

Firstly, how would our married life go? Will it be a happy and peaceful marriage?

And secondly, how would our career grow?

As I told earlier, currently I'm in software industry and I'm willing to start a business of my own. Please suggest whether I'd be successful in that and if yes, then which industry would be most suitable for me? Also please mention the correct time to start it.

My fiancee is doing her job along with part-time MBA [in Human Resource management], but she's not happy with the way she's progressing as far as career/promotion is concerned. Please let us know by when she'd get success in her work and get the establishment.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Awaiting your reply!!!

Many Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,

Debabrata

I have seen only your chart-

1. Good married life, are you two very good looking?

2. You will always keep changing jobs/profession as you are excessively ambitious. The changes may not always be good, so be careful.

Best wishes

Deepa

Thanks for spending time on my chart!

Regarding your comments -

1. Good married life, are you two very good looking?

Well you can say so; I'm 6', fair, well-built and she's 5'3'', fair and slim. atleast we're not "bad looking" ;)

2. You will always keep changing jobs/profession as you are excessively ambitious. The changes may not always be good, so be careful.

It's true that I'm very much ambitious, but haven't made many changes in my career so far. Do you think I'd get success if I start my own business - if yes, then in which field/what kind of business?

I'd request you to check my fiancee's chart as well, as now-a-days she's very much upset about her career.

Thanks again!

Dear,

your gun milap score is 20 out of 36. 18 is minimum required, so theoretically its an acceptable match.

There are chances of strong fights - thats quite normal isnt it.

Career wise, both of you dont have a very smooth sailing, but i guess you will be quite happy together since both of you gel very well romantically.

I wish you lot of happiness and luck!

Deepa