IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Definition Of Diksha

Rate this topic

My dear Rupanuga Maharaja,

Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter of April 17, from Washington D.C. and I have very carefully noted the contents.

[...] Actually amongst my godbrothers no one is qualified to become acarya. So it is better not to mix with my godbrothers very intimately because instead of inspiring our students and disciples they may sometimes pollute them. This attempt was made previously by them, especially [names three sannyasi godbrothers] but somehow or other I saved the situation. This is going on. We shall be very careful about them and not mix with them. This is my instruction to you all. They cannot help us in our movement, but they are very competent to harm our natural progress. So we must be very careful about them.[...]

Since the recipients of basically all these letters left Prabhupada's movement - could be that the whole thing has to be seen through sastra and not through instructions according time and circumstance.

In other words, is Ananta dasa Babaji an uttama adikari, what can be answered, to what degree did he accomplish to fullfill the orders of his guru?

The letter you quote has nothing to do with Ananta dasji, it refers to Gaudiya Math entirely.

namaskar,

jijaji

I second that even though we don't agree 100% on everything (we do on most) and would only add that for our own peace of mind we must control our propensity to get angry.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Not to minimize your kind affirmation, I have had many others agree with me, as well. Anybody who is taken in by three-dot's childish smear tactics is not somebody I care to discuss with anyways. Religionist arrogance dies hard.

They are not smear tactics at all, it is just showing people what is behind this constant fight you have going on in every single thread you participate in, regardless what your philosophical stance happens to be from one year to another that clearly changes from time to time.

Again, you are one of these angry people who want to fight with everyone and be right, your being right is more important than what is true.

very pathological

The letter you quote has nothing to do with Ananta dasji, it refers to Gaudiya Math entirely.

namaskar,

jijaji

Well yes, thats where we are presently, people considering Lord Caitanya as Gaudiya Matha teacher and not an avatar. When Lord Caitanya says, the Holy Name will spread all over the world, they say, no we live at Radhakund, this is a more holy place than the banks of the Yamuna river and btw get out of here and don't disturb. Meanwhile some moslems are becoming millionaires by delivering ghanja to the residential quarters at Radhakund because strong preachers like Srila Bhatisiddhanta maharaja were successfully removed.

Well yes, thats where we are presently, people considering Lord Caitanya as Gaudiya Matha teacher and not an avatar. When Lord Caitanya says, the Holy Name will spread all over the world, they say, no we live at Radhakund, this is a more holy place than the banks of the Yamuna river and btw get out of here and don't disturb. Meanwhile some moslems are becoming millionaires by delivering ghanja to the residential quarters at Radhakund because strong preachers like Srila Bhatisiddhanta maharaja were successfully removed.

FYI:

Radha Kunda IS considered the most sacred place in all of Braja

The other mumbo jumbo you say about ganja is nothing but heresay smear tactics, show us where you get this information from, usually people who say this kinda thing have never been to Radha Kunda at all, what about you?

Have you even been there before or just trust everything you hear from fanatics?

:)

FYI:

Radha Kunda IS considered the most sacred place in all of Braja

The other mumbo jumbo you say about ganja is nothing but heresay smear tactics, show us where you get this information from, usually people who say this kinda thing have never been to Radha Kunda at all, what about you?

Have you even been there before or just trust everything you hear from fanatics?

No not hearsay, first hand. Someone who lived in Vrindavan for 14 years says that the whole Radhakund is every night covered in thick smoke.

Not only that, paid sex with Brijbasis is also a huge topic at Radhakund.

First hand means you have witnessed, but then you say someone who lived there said this. You contradict yourself here.

BTW ganja is smoked all over braja by the locals, it grows wild all ovet the place (I'm not endorsing it just stating fact), if there is a cloud of smoke over Radha Kunda who is to say it is the Vaishnava mahatmas smoking it and not the locals or riksha walas, your words are nothing but speculation to use your own words back at you, how people like you can believe in such heresay is beyond me, go there yourself and you will see 1st hand this is complete BS.

You are just producing idiotic heresay and shows you yourself have never spent time there and I bet never even been to India, am I right?

please answer

First hand means you have witnessed, but then you say someone who lived there said this. You contradict yourself here.

BTW ganja is smoked all over braja by the locals, it grows wild all ovet the place (I'm not endorsing it just stating fact), if there is a cloud of smoke over Radha Kunda who is to say it is the Vaishnava mahatmas smoking it and not the locals or riksha walas, your words are nothing but speculation to use your own words back at you, how people like you can believe in such heresay is beyond me, go there yourself and you will see 1st hand this is complete BS.

You are just producing idiotic heresay and shows you yourself have never spent time there and I bet never even been to India, am I right?

please answer

Since you're a real nice gentleman like everybody else at audarya including the moderators you're of course right. I got second initiation by Prabhupada 1972 and was in India during my 15 years stay within ISKCON only 9 times. But as you say and you're a first class Vaishnava with perfect character, 9 times to India is never to India and since you even bet, yes, you won! You're a real kind of rare great Vaishnava and you must be right! Posts like Advaita das', see below, are surely an illusion as you say, "speculation and idiotic hearsay", since what you say is all true and only the truth. You should definitely post more to establish real knowledge.

posted by advaita das, 5 June 2008:

Dear J,

You refer to a discussion I had with one devotee who, just like me, spent a long time continuously in Vraja and has seen many people go the wrong way. The point of that remark is that Vraja is a very sacred place and many people come there and decide to stay there permanently, being sincerely attracted and sincerely wanting to live a full lifetime of bhajan there. People like that devotee and me, however, have experience - with ourselves and with others - that it is not so easy and cheap as it initially seems, that most of us are much more conditioned and fallen as we initially think ourselves to be, and then the trouble starts. For 'going mad' you can fill in 'falling in maya' (though some did go nuts indeed) - they start running after sexual partners, start big construction projects, start a Guru-career, start gossiping about their fellow devotees, listening to rock music, smoking pot etc. I have seen this going on, and it is going on now too. This is all a change of purpose and leads to offences to the holy dhama. For the vast majority of new devotees it is better to make short visits to the holy places and otherwise remain at home. When one is purified by harinama and the senses and the mind are purified, peaceful and strong one becomes qualified to live fulltime in Vraja or Navadvip or wherever. I hope this answers your question. Radhe Radhe

But as you say and you're a first class Vaishnava with perfect character

I never said such a thing wise guy, ok I was wrong about you going to India, my apologies,

It certainly seemed that why with how you THINK about Radha Kunda and everything else.

Maybe you were locked inside Iskcon gurukul all that time, because you certainly have a wacky understaning of Gaudiya Siddhanta it seems. You would think you would have developed a bit more respect towards advanced Vaishnavas and sadhus, but alas you seem to have the same 'we are the only ones' Iskcon mentality and all other Vaishnavas are Sahajiyas.

I never said such a thing wise guy, ok I was wrong about you going to India, my apologies,

It certainly seemed that why with how you THINK about Radha Kunda and everything else.

Maybe you were locked inside Iskcon gurukul all that time, because you certainly have a wacky understaning of Gaudiya Siddhanta it seems. You would think you would have developed a bit more respect towards advanced Vaishnavas and sadhus, but alas you seem to have the same 'we are the only ones' Iskcon mentality and all other Vaishnavas are Sahajiyas.

Sorry appologies, I misunderstood. You must be a maha-bhagavat, pure devotee, Vaishnava acarya, or at least a very advanced sadhu. Didnt realize so quickly. Thanks for your kind advice to take care of my "wacky understanding of Gaudiya Siddhanta". Yes, I will work on it. Reading Prabhupada's books and listening to his lecture tapes for 35 years isn't enough, you must be right by saying this.

Where is your Vaishnava academy, I should make a reservation there and get the real higher knowledge. Namaskar, sdas.