IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
HST108

What on earth is going on in my career sector?

Rate this topic

Dear Deepa ji, USR ji, Sasiksekeran Ji , Astro_tech ji and anyone else who would care to comment,

:bounce:

I have been unsettled in my career for a long time, in fact ever since I started working. I have had various jobs but after some time I would loose interest and wish to move on to something else. One astrologer said that Rahu in 10th is responsible for this. Although Rahu is in 10th with lord of a trine (Venus) which is supposed to cause Raja Yoga I have not had any great career opportunities coming my way. Sometimes I feel I have not yet found the profession that I am meant to be in. So I have lots of questions and uncertainties around my career. :confused:

I have sometimes wondered if I should become a renunciate as the very idea makes me feel very inspired but I am not sure if that is my calling. By the way I am not particularly unhappy with my life but I feel I am not living up to my potential and therefore not living life to the fullest. Can someone please advise me????

I would be very grateful to anyone who can provide me a detailed analysis of my career prospects and calling in life.

:namaskar:

My birth details are Feb 28, 1969; 2.42pm; Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Many thanks!

Dear Deepa ji, USR ji, Sasiksekeran Ji , Astro_tech ji and anyone else who would care to comment,

I have been unsettled in my career for a long time, in fact ever since I started working. I have had various jobs but after some time I would loose interest and wish to move on to something else. One astrologer said that Rahu in 10th is responsible for this. Although Rahu is in 10th with lord of a trine (Venus) which is supposed to cause Raja Yoga I have not had any great career opportunities coming my way. Sometimes I feel I have not yet found the profession that I am meant to be in. So I have lots of questions and uncertainties around my career.

Well, I am getting Gemini Lagna and Rahu is placed in 10th house along with Saturn and Venus. No doubt, it is a good combination or in other words a Raj Yoga. The problem of lacking interest quite often is not because of Rahu.

The lagna lord Mercury has gone to 8th house; Jupiter is conjunct with Ketu in 4th house and the lagna is aspected by Mars placed in 6th house. Under such circumstances, until and unless a person gets physically mentally tired; he fails to find satisfaction in any assignment/job/work. Simply doing physical exercise on daily basis can provide a good amount of comfort.

I have sometimes wondered if I should become a renunciate as the very idea makes me feel very inspired but I am not sure if that is my calling. By the way I am not particularly unhappy with my life but I feel I am not living up to my potential and therefore not living life to the fullest. Can someone please advise me????

The reason behind this is that you remained under the mahadasa of Mercury from Sept 1989 to Sept 2006 and Mercury is placed in 8th house under aspect of Jupiter, Moon and Ketu. Presently, you are running under mahadasa of Ketu since Oct 2006 and will remain effective till Oct 2013. The next antardasa of Moon (Sept 2008 to March 2009) is likely to provide some good solutions leading to mental peace, good financial and professional opportunities and good social conditions.

The Mahadasa of Venus starting from Oct 2013 is likely to bless you with fruitful spiritual and religous understanding, contentment in worldly matters and peace.

I would be very grateful to anyone who can provide me a detailed analysis of my career prospects and calling in life.

If you can do Surya namaskar daily or on Sundays; it will be quite suitable for overall matters in life. For surya-Namaskar, you can check the internet; it is an exercise done in the early morning.

My birth details are Feb 28, 1969; 2.42pm; Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Many thanks!

Dear Astro_tech ji, Thank you very much for your analysis. It is much appreciated.

It is interesting what you said about my need to be physically and mentally tired to feel fullfilled with work. For the past two years I have been working as an environmental consultant (office based work) and have begun feeling quite bored. So I am now training as a remedial massage therapist and will be soon woking part time as a massage therapist. Massage can be quite physically exhausting work. So when I opted to train as a massage therapist I must have selected a form of work that I needed without consciously knowing the reasons. Would you agree with that?

You mentioned that during the next moon antradasha (Sep 2008) I will find some good solutions. I am pleased about that. In fact within the next few months I plan to get established as a massage therapist and pranic healer. Could this be what is coming up in the moon antradasha?

Astro-tech ji, could you also advise if my spiritual calling is to become a renunciate at some stage? I would like to add that, I am quite happy with my life but I feel if I follow my true spiritual calling I will expereince an added dimension of bliss! Your thoughts are much appreciated.

Many thanks.:)

Dear Astro_tech ji, Thank you very much for your analysis. It is much appreciated.

It is interesting what you said about my need to be physically and mentally tired to feel fullfilled with work. For the past two years I have been working as an environmental consultant (office based work) and have begun feeling quite bored. So I am now training as a remedial massage therapist and will be soon woking part time as a massage therapist. Massage can be quite physically exhausting work. So when I opted to train as a massage therapist I must have selected a form of work that I needed without consciously knowing the reasons. Would you agree with that?

Yes, to much extent.

You mentioned that during the next moon antradasha (Sep 2008) I will find some good solutions. I am pleased about that. In fact within the next few months I plan to get established as a massage therapist and pranic healer. Could this be what is coming up in the moon antradasha?

May be.

Astro-tech ji, could you also advise if my spiritual calling is to become a renunciate at some stage? I would like to add that, I am quite happy with my life but I feel if I follow my true spiritual calling I will expereince an added dimension of bliss! Your thoughts are much appreciated.

The last part of Ketu Mahadasa can provide some specific signals in this regard.

Many thanks.:)