IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chinu

settling abroad

Rate this topic

Respected Deepaji, Astro_Techji and USRji,

I read the pointers laid down by Deepaji the other day for foreign settlement and tried to check my horoscope but got confused...can u plz go through my details and advice me if i can sucessfully settle abroad...

Thanks for ur time and help

My details are:

DOB:06-06-1978

POB:Amritsar, Punjab

TOB:11.40am

i am a female:)

Best Regards

chinu

Dear Chinu,

Are you seriously thinking of going abroad or did you just check out of curiosity?

There are definitely chances of going abroad..after 22/7/2008...but only seriously considered.

Mars is greatly placed in your chart and gives you stability at home which is why you may be stopped though.

What abt marriage/health?

Best wishes

Deepa

Hello Deepaji,

Thanks for ur reply....well let me be honest wid you...ur write out abt combinations for settlement abroad came at just the right time....yes i am thinking about going abroad....the issue is my marriage scene is pathetic...i am not finding the groom for myself...rather than waiting for him to come on the scene and wasting time, i am thinking Of going for further studies abroad....i am just curious whether i would be able to settle there for good and be happy....

My health remains fine....though i tend to suffer from cold and chills and constipation but other than these nothing too worrisome. Oh yes i suffered from bas acne or last 10 years but i have got rid of it now.

Do u foresee me studying any further?....i am planning for canada and USA this fall for master degree programme in criminal jurisprudence( a branch of law).........And can i settle abroad?

Thanks for ur time Deepaji....

Regards

Chinu

Dear Chinu,

You are a purely action-oriented tough-nut. You are all set to amass a lot of wealth through your own career. There are many benefics in the upachayas and even an exchange of upachaya lords(forget if u dont understand this) - Your atmakaraka is placed in 3rd in navamsa - again signifying an excellent dhan yoga.Not only that, later in life you are likely to become spiritual due to combustion of Atmakaraka.

The lessons to learn in this life are to become very soft, compassionate and caring, failing which you will only worsen your problems in life.

You are currently under shani kantaka and therefore must have been really mentally worried snce more than a year. In any case you have to propitiate Shani devta by helping poor, old beggars and donating black clothes on Saturdays. Also light sesame oil lamp under peepal tree on saturday evenngs.

You are definitely going to get married after june2009. Look forward to a good life.

I will also strongly suggest that you wear Pukhraj in your right hand index finger (5.25 carat minimum).

Further education is not a problem at all, though as mentioned Saturn mightcause delays.

In case you have younger brothers, you dont get along do you? And what about your father/mother?

I wish you a super life :)

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

I though of writing this post on your "Foreign travel indicator" thread, but I guess people have already started creating new threads asking questions on the same.

I want you to consider this chart:

15th October 1984 ; 04:07 AM ; Rourkela.

Rahu is in 9th house which is its MKS. But Moon is exalted in 9th. Now, you mentioned, Dasha of Rahu also indicates foreign travel as rahu is a significator of foreign country. But the native has tried going abroad several times (in Rahu Dasha), but failed on all the attempts. Rahu + Moon dasha (which is currently running) is also know for foreign travel, and when both of them are in the same house and Moon being exalted, why is foreign travel not being possible?

Is it because of Rahu being in MKS, that all of its positive effects have gone negative. It can be seen in the native that his study abroad/go abroad plan has ruined his present.

Then its the 4th house, which has Mars and Jupiter. Mars in 4th house makes the native manglik, and as you mentioned, the native goes away from the family, in this dasha. So, does it mean Rahu + Mars dasha will make the native go away from the family, and will also cause physical pain?

Its a bit confusing. Why are these combinations which indicate foreign travel do not fetch foreign travel even though when the native has desperately tried for it.

I would be grateful if you can evaluate this chart for foreign travels, and suggest whether foreign settlement looks possible for the native or not?

Thanks once again

Ayush

Respected Deepaji

Thanks a lot for taking time out in answering my queries....ur way of answering,advicing and suggesting has so much positivity that one can only feel optimistic about the time getting better soon:) Thank u so much in making me feel so good....

U mentioned my relations wid my younger brother and parents.....my relations wid 3 of them are cordial....i do love my younger brother but we arnt as close as i am wid my elder two siblings...we get along fine and respect each others space but if i have to say he is my agony aunt, its far from true...he is my younger brother but i dont share my innermost feeling wid him....

Abt parents, again i have fairly cordial relations wid them....only hitch is that i am a very idealist person and my parents are realist...so this sumtimes do bring some confortations but we behave like adults and dont impose our wills on each others...i respect what they think and do and they allow me my freedom. my mother is my emotional strength....even though she is the one i argue the most with...father is a reserved kinda person and doesnt really encourges arguments.....hope this helps u in making sum point:)

i would try to follow ur advice and wud get back to u whenever my situation wud change....i do wear a pukhraj of 5.25 ratti since last 2 years BUT i have been told to wear it on my left hand index finger...is this the right place or sud i shift it on right hand...and if not a much of a botheration, why do sum ppl wear it on right hand and other left hand??...is there sum astrological reaon behind it? do i need to get my moved in that case.

Once again thanks for all ur valuable advce and help...i hope and pray that god gives u more and more strength so that u can help many more ppl.

Regards and Prayers

Chinu

Thanks for making me sound so good Chinu. Dont worry abt pukhraj in either hands. What you do is, just take it out on a wed night and dip it in gangajal in your prayer corner. Wear it again on the same finger next day ie thursday between 1124 and 1236 hours - I wish you all the best.

:) byeeee

Chinu, I agree with you 100%. Deepa here is just the kind of advisor one would ever wish to have. She tells you what your chart shows, but at the same time she never points on to the -ve's always strengthening the +ves.

Afterall we all wanna hear good things, and even a slightest -ve remark makes us go mad and carazy and even makes us loose our morale.

After reading so many analysis from Deepa I should say she is really a good astrologer, and most importantly an adept human being.

Regards

Ayush

thanks ayush.. how sweet of you:)

We are all wonderful human beings just away from our true selves

"Spiritual teachings are only meant to make us retrace our steps to our Original Source. We need not acquire anything new, only give up false ideas and useless accretions. Instead of doing this, we try to grasp something strange and mysterious because we believe happiness lies elsewhere. This is the mistake." - ( forgotten the name of this revered saint)