Career problem (USR ji please help)

Rate this topic

--------------

Date of Birth: 10-January-1975

Time of Birth:19:32 hrs

Place of Birth:Rewari, Haryana

-------------

Dear USR Ji

I am going through very bad phase of my career. I was on very good positon but suddenly I lost my job in the end of March,08 because of some minor issue. financialy also got impacted.

After so much of effort I got a another job but do you see lossing it again in next couple of months.

What do you see how long this bad period will continue and when everyhting back on track

I know your are very busy. Your help is highly appericiated here.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Arvind,

Kindly do wait for Shri USRji to comment. I was just going through your chart. I see a change again in end of May 2009.

Mars is greatly placed in your chart. Pls do wear pearl as suggested by USRji earlier.

Best Wishes,

Deepa

Thanks Deepa ji. Yes I have already weared pearl a month back.

So before May 2009 there are very less chances of lossing it again, right. As of now I am going through very bad time. Do you see any improvement in situation in coming months or will continue the same way.

Thanks in advance for your help here.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind,

Chandra Mahadasa is running since Feb 2005 to Feb 2015.1.Moon-Ketu (6-8),2.Moon -Mars (1-12),3.Moon-Rahu(1-12) are testing periods.2&3 are over between 12/05 to 1/08. 1 will be from 5/12 to 12/12.Your lagna lord Chandra is very weak due to born close to Amavasya (new moon day) being placed in 6th. and aspected by Saturn from 12th.Overall Sani,Chandra and Budha are causing the problems.Perform puja/prayers to Lord Shiva ,Vishnu regularly and Tailabhishekam to Sani on saturdays.Do annadana (donating food) to the needy.This solves your problem.

USR

Shree USR ji,

Could you pls email me (idarvind1@gmail.com) your contact details. I wanted to have some personal consultancy and also looking for details horoscope as well.

Thanks you so much again

Regards