CuriousAbhi

Seeking Help!!

Rate this topic

Hello,

My birth details are as below -

Name - Abhimanyu

DOB - 23-July-1978

Time - 4:28 AM

Place - Sriganganagar (Lattitude - 29.50 North and Longitude - 73.50 East)

1) Do I have 'Kaalsarpa yoga' in my birthchart?

2) I have been encountering problems on professional and personal front for long and was advised to wear a yellow sapphire that I did almost a week back. I realize it did give me some mental peace in such a short time. Would you suggest I should wear a Blue Sapphire as well? Would it suit me considering the planets placements in my birth chart?

Thanking you so much.

Dear Abhimanyu,

1. There is a partial kaal sarp dosh in your chart, but we dont believe in it. However, you may like to get rudrabhishek done on a shiv ling on monday with milk/curd - that should suffice.

2. There are all indications for success in career front - but after lot of struggle. However, success is guaranteed as per your chart. You have lords of trines conjunct, forming raja yoga and also lords of dushtanas conjunct, forming vipareet rajayoga. This is positive.

3. The recent 1.5 years have been quite depressing for you ... but havent things looked up since 5th May on personal front? Can you be more open with the nature of your problems?

4. Pls do not wear neelam at all. You need to propitiate Shani - for which burning sesame oil lamp on saturdays and caring for old beggars will be very beneficial.

5. On a Friday, pls wear 0.5 carat white diamond in middle finger of right hand. If you cannot afford it, you may wear a good 3-carat zircon, which is as good a remedy.

Wish you prosperity

Deepa

Hello,

My birth details are as below -

Name - Abhimanyu

DOB - 23-July-1978

Place - Sriganganagar (Lattitude - 29.50 North and Longitude - 73.50 East)

1) Do I have 'Kaalsarpa yoga' in my birthchart?

No

2) I have been encountering problems on professional and personal front for long and was advised to wear a yellow sapphire that I did almost a week back. I realize it did give me some mental peace in such a short time. Would you suggest I should wear a Blue Sapphire as well? Would it suit me considering the planets placements in my birth chart?

Yes, you can wear Blue Sapphire, rather Neelam is more suitable then Yellow Sapphire.

Thanking you so much.

Hello Deepa ji and astro_tech ji,

Although your opinions regarding my wearing Neelam are in contrast, I am so much obliged that I got responses from two most respected users of this forum. Please please do not think that I am putting a question mark on your skills. I have joined this forum today only and after going through so many posts I realize you two are doing a great job...congratulations! I truly admire it. I understand Astrology is Science based on calculations and at times those very calculations may well differ.

Could you please do me a favor? At times I've been told that my birth time was 4:36 AM and not 4:28 AM. Some people say that 4:28 AM or 4:36 AM won't make much difference in my case. Could you please verify this?

As for other queries, please have a look below -

Dear Abhimanyu,

1. There is a partial kaal sarp dosh in your chart, but we dont believe in it. However, you may like to get rudrabhishek done on a shiv ling on monday with milk/curd - that should suffice.

==> Thank you so much. In a way, judgements from both of you were on the same lines.

2. There are all indications for success in career front - but after lot of struggle. However, success is guaranteed as per your chart. You have lords of trines conjunct, forming raja yoga and also lords of dushtanas conjunct, forming vipareet rajayoga. This is positive.

==> Could you please suggest by when I'll be having a smooth professional life and will start reaping the fruits of my efforts?

3. The recent 1.5 years have been quite depressing for you ... but havent things looked up since 5th May on personal front? Can you be more open with the nature of your problems?

==> Yes! This is very much true. In fact, for more than last 1.5 years I've been through lot of problems. Inspite of putting all the efforts I could not see any growth in my career lately. I had been given assurance for a well deserved promotion twice in last two years but at the last moment nothing happened. When it comes to my relationship, inspite of keeping pure feelings I do not understand why I am always misunderstood? All of these things took toll on me and in last few years I became very confused and depressed. There was a lot of turbulence in my thoughts which came to rest to some extent since I have started wearing a Yellow Sapphire...that is almost a week back. Could you please tell me for how long will I continue to go through this?

4. Pls do not wear neelam at all. You need to propitiate Shani - for which burning sesame oil lamp on saturdays and caring for old beggars will be very beneficial.

==> Okay, here the opinions from both you experts were different. With due respect to you, could you please have someone, who you really admire in the field of astrology, to look into this case and advise. From this forum only I got to know about Shree USR jee who has enormous experience in astrology. I understand he must be running very busy and probably won't be able to spare time for me. Could ou please request him on my behalf and opine on this?

5. On a Friday, pls wear 0.5 carat white diamond in middle finger of right hand. If you cannot afford it, you may wear a good 3-carat zircon, which is as good a remedy.

==> Well, I am already wearing a Yellow Sapphire and have been told that one should not wear Emerald or Diamond with Yellow Sapphire as Mercury and Venus are enemies to Jupiter. Is it true?

Wish you prosperity

Deepa

Thanking you in anticiaption.

Dear Abhimanyu,

For mithun lagna, saturn lords a trine and is a friend of mercury your lagna lord. Therefore, theoretically, wearing Neelam especially during Saturn Mahadasha (which is the case with you) is considered beneficial if worn along with emerald.

However there are reasons why I dont like recommending neelam -

A blemished Sapphire (Neelam) is the cause of many miseries. If the Sapphire (Neelam) has white lines on it, it is bad for the eyes. The whitish (milky) stone brings poverty. A cracked blue sapphire brings accidents to the native. The dual coloured stone may cause troubles from the enemy side. The dull coloured Sapphire (Neelam) causes distress and worries to nears and dears.

I have my doubts upon the kind of stone you will get - as these days, even if one has to spend one is not sure of how clear the stone is. If it isnt....?

Alternatively, there are remedies which will 100% benefit you.

Shri Sharma (astro_tech) is the most dependable astrologer in our forum and nobody can challenge his absolutely strong conceptual knowledge.

The choice is yours because suppose it suits you, it can actually make a loud difference!

Regarding respected USRji, well, he is an extremely caring and learned astrologer with wisdom innate. You wouldnt need me to be a bridge, he will surely respond if he thinks its required. Start another post with his name, he will reply...

You can wear diamond and pukhraj in different hands, they shouldnt be touching each other. The reason for this is that saturn attempts to harm your 5th house - a trine which rules happiness, romance and also children. I wanted to safeguard that.

Best wishes

Deepa

Thank you so so much Deepa jee :-)

Could you please also tell me if my birthtime 4:36 AM (as told me sometimes) makes any difference to 4:28 AM which is mentioned in my janampatri?

With best regards...

-/Abhimanyu.

Dear Abhimanyu,

For mithun lagna, saturn lords a trine and is a friend of mercury your lagna lord. Therefore, theoretically, wearing Neelam especially during Saturn Mahadasha (which is the case with you) is considered beneficial if worn along with emerald.

However there are reasons why I dont like recommending neelam -

A blemished Sapphire (Neelam) is the cause of many miseries. If the Sapphire (Neelam) has white lines on it, it is bad for the eyes. The whitish (milky) stone brings poverty. A cracked blue sapphire brings accidents to the native. The dual coloured stone may cause troubles from the enemy side. The dull coloured Sapphire (Neelam) causes distress and worries to nears and dears.

I have my doubts upon the kind of stone you will get - as these days, even if one has to spend one is not sure of how clear the stone is. If it isnt....?

Alternatively, there are remedies which will 100% benefit you.

Shri Sharma (astro_tech) is the most dependable astrologer in our forum and nobody can challenge his absolutely strong conceptual knowledge.

The choice is yours because suppose it suits you, it can actually make a loud difference!

Regarding respected USRji, well, he is an extremely caring and learned astrologer with wisdom innate. You wouldnt need me to be a bridge, he will surely respond if he thinks its required. Start another post with his name, he will reply...

You can wear diamond and pukhraj in different hands, they shouldnt be touching each other. The reason for this is that saturn attempts to harm your 5th house - a trine which rules happiness, romance and also children. I wanted to safeguard that.

Best wishes

Deepa

Hello Deepaji,

Thank you so much for this info. I am so relieved :)

I have become quite inclined towards Vedic Astrology and I find it so interesting...superb Science behind it!

1) Today only I was just browsing through internet and one the site stated that I am a Mangalik!! I never knew this. Could you please see if it's really true and what should I do to nullify this dosha?

Name - Abhimanyu

DOB - 23-July-1978

Place - Sriganganagar (Lattitude - 29.50N and Longitude - 79.50E)

2) As I am reading little about Astrology, there are few things in my mind that I am little confused about and sincerely hope you would clear the things for me -

A) As per my chart, What planets are benefic to me and what are malefic? And, what should I do to increase the strength of my benefic planets and overcome the harmful effects of malefic ones? I remember you had mentioned one remedy to influence Shani in the very first response. Later on you had also mentioned about some remedies instead of my going for Neelam. Could you please throw some light on this area?

B) Does the good placement of a planet always mean it's benefic and bad placement laways mean it's malefic?

Thanking you so much in aticipation.

-/Abhimanyu.

minute changes...so either birth time is just the same

Hi "CuriousAbhi" :)

It seems there is a sudden surge of people wanting to become astrologers. Thats great! However, my guruji told me one should never attempt to read his/her own horoscope - at least not till the learning part is over and one becomes adept....It will be wonderful if you can go through a self study book or join a course...

Best wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepa Di :)

LOL...na na it's not that I want to become astrloger :D ...bas aise hee thoda bahut read kar raha tha internet par...it's really so fascinating...isnt so? Ok...lekin please meri genuine queries ka to answer kar do :)

1) Am I Mangalik or not?

2) What planest are benefic and what are malefic to me and what should I do to strengthen the bebefic ones?

Please :)

-/Abhimanyu.

Hi "CuriousAbhi" :)

It seems there is a sudden surge of people wanting to become astrologers. Thats great! However, my guruji told me one should never attempt to read his/her own horoscope - at least not till the learning part is over and one becomes adept....It will be wonderful if you can go through a self study book or join a course...

Best wishes

Deepa