IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
cupidscastle

In Dire Straits

Rate this topic

Dear Friends,

I am really in dire straits in life. I dont understand why my things just do not click. While a student although being called intelligent, I never went for MBA or CA or any other career motivated studies. My family business was at bad times when I joined it to help my father...but our condition grew worse as days passed by...So I joined Interior Designing Course and now it is 2 years but I got only 1 project. Who ever visits my this project or sees its pictures is very much influenced by my work and build up bridges of appriciations yet mostly I dont get new clients and if at all I get, they just slip due to some reasons or the other. I even tried my hand in Share Market but there too failed. Our family astrologer told me that I am under the influence of Rahu which will end by the end of this year. Yet he says that I will only be able to make it after 2011. The only thing good that has happened to me till now in my life is that last year I got married to the girl I loved. But I feel ashamed that I cant handle her responsiblity so much so that I didnt even have money to buy her a good gift on her birthday. I am very frustrated in life. I want to do something in my business. Can you please guide me. I will ever be greatful to you. I am giving below my birth details.

Name: Rajiv Kejriwal

D.O.B.: December 10, 1982

Time: 3:37 A.M. IST

Place: Kolkata(previously Calcutta), West Bengal, India.

With Best Regards,

Rajiv Kejriwal.

Dear Rajiv,

Wear a good quality emerald and diamond. There are excellent prospects ahead, though pitted with struggles - but if your chart cannot succeed, nobody's can.

Foreign travel and settlement indications are there which might fructify soon.

You need to be very careful with finances during this last stage of shani saadesati + end of Rahu dasha.

The particular career that you have selected suits you very well. Do not speculate in Jupiter Mahadasha.

Its true that your real success might come after some time. But still, you have planetary combinations to boast of.

I wish you happiness and a successful married life.

Best WIshes

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

First of all thank you very much in giving your precious time for my problem. I am very new to astrology and such sciences. Hence I would request you to please explain to me in detail. Like you mentioned Shani sade-sati in your solution, so does that mean I am also under the influence of Shani. What is Jupiter Mahadasha? Regarding the emerald and diamond could you please be a bit more specific as to their weights(rati) and the metal(s) to cast these gems on. Is Gomedh and emerald the same thing?Coz I've heard that Gomedh is the gem to please Rahu. I also wear a Durga Beesa Yantra around my neck and worship a Karya-siddhi and Mahalaxmi Yantra daily. I know I am going too inquisitive. But this is my frustration and I desparately need some solution. One of my business friend, who is very pleases and impressed by my works, is ready to provide me a laon for an Interior Designing Firm. Shall I venture and open up a new firm with loan?

Thanking you once again for your instant reply.

As I understand, yantra is not supposed to be purchased, rather made by own self and worshipped. I have to still read alot about effects and uses of yantra, and therefore cannot comment on that aspect.

Regarding birthstones, you may go in for 5.25 carat of emerald and 3 carat of zircon which is standard, unless you are grossly overweight in which case you need to increase the weight. Both may be made in gold.

Deepa

Dear Rajiv,

Your horoscope supports taking up loans and starting a venture. Currently you are running dasha of Rahu-Mars. Rahu and Mars are both well placed in your chart and will help your career to a large extent. However they form 6-8 relationship with each other which is not good. Also I have seen people undergo major setbacks when Rahu dasha ends.

I request you to take a second opinion regarding starting a new venture at this point. You may like to ask USRji.

Regards

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

I am too skinny and under weight. So in that case I believe the recommended weights would suit me.

I appreciate you direct me to think for a second opinion regarding a new venture, but till what time should I wait? And what would I do till that time? As I told you currently I am absolutely unemployed. My family business is almost on the verge of shutting down.

Who is USRji?

Lastly I must appreciate you guide like a professional astrologer and I don’t know why but since yesterday I feel that something will happen now. There will be light in my life. I don’t know if it’s any kind of psychic connection, but I find some kind of solace after our communication.

Dear Rajiv,

USRji is a great astrologer, currently on trip to US. He also replies to queries on this forum. I am sure he will go through this post and reply to you.

Its better to wait for his response, my own ability tells me you can go ahead right now with this new venture, but since in your case things are at a crucial juncture I dont want to leave any iota of doubt.

Sasisekaran ji is another great analyst, however I think he responds to queries with his own selection.

I hope one of them will answer you pretty soon..

I wish you luck, Rajiv

Deepa

Dearest Deepaji,

Further to your guidence for the gems to be worn by me, I would like to ask you on which finger should I wear them. Also if there is any perticular day, time and/or the phase of the moon, do tell me.

Your help is like a guiding star to me showing me a direction to move. I hope things materialise as we want them to be. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Thanking you with all my heart,

Rajiv.