IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Chart Rectification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushna, Margarita and group -

> Thank you very much Krushna for your insight in the matter. I just need more practice and then check with event I know in charts with accurate TOB. But it's always good to work on charts of which we ignore all events. Could you give us another study chart please ?

Ok, if Krushna doesn't come thru with another study chart right away and you think you'd like to tackle this one, (Krushna too), then I have my own personal chart that I would love to start to analyze in terms of Krushna's system. I've been meaning to get back into focusing on this list again and this seems to be a good way to do it. The problem in my chart is this:

I was born on March 12, 1949 in Floral Park, NY ( 73W42, 40N43), Time Zone: 5 No DST.

Now, the TIME of this chart becomes very important because on my birth certificate it is listed as 8:27am. BUT. . . . . my mom insisted for many years that this was NOT the correct time at all, because she remembers specifically waking UP at 8:30 AM and asking for her baby. The nurse replied to her that the baby she now heard crying her head off in the other room had been crying straight thru now for 3 hours, even since she had been born! So I assumed that my birth had taken place actually 3 hours earlier at 5:27am and they had somehow scribbled it down incorrectly making it look like an 8. In any case, I've been using the 5:27am time all these years and found it to be quite reliable. Even when Krushna initially did a reading on my chart for the 5:27am birth, he came within the 3 month time window for getting my marriage dates correct. There are other reason for me thinking that my birthtime had to be 5:22am as opposed to the 8:27am. The major one was because my birth itself was DELAYED 3 weeks. I was delivered by an ol doctor who died right after he delivered me. He used a forceps in the delivery and grabbed my head in the wrong way in order to pull me out and because of this, my head was all misshapen. My skin was dry and scaly and you could see thru my fingers. These are all Saturn related things, so I normally veered towards the Aquarius ascendant.

Just recently however, I had mentioned this to Ron Grimes, about my birth certificate time indicating 8:27am and NOT the 5:22am time that I had originally rectified it to.

He did my chart at the birth certificate time and now insists that I HAVE to be an ARIES ascendant, NOT an AQUARIUS ascendant. Personally I can see events in BOTH charts happening and cannot be objective about this most of the time. For some reason, I can't imagine myself to be an ARIES ascendant! perhaps because I've been an AQAURIUS ascendant for so long now. But it would be interesting to see if anyone can give me you takes on this if you care to study this chart. In the mean time, I will definitely be investigating it further with Krushna's system to see if I can see DEFINITE big differences why it has to be one chart OR the other. This is really what I'm looking for. I will give a list of major events in my life to use as markers to rectify events for both of these charts.

Dec 12, 1957 - Moved from Elmont to West Islip

April 9, 1958 - Started accordion lessons (I eventually turned to keyboards and singing and this became my major profession in life as a professional musician).

April 27, 1961 - Confirmation - (This became the start of a religious period in my life where I worked in a Catholic rectory with priests, was VERY religious and had desires to become a nun. This only lasted however until about my 19th birthday.)

June 26, 1965 -August 14, 1965 - First trip on an airplane to Puerto Rico to visit with relatives during the summer vacation from school.

Febraury 12, 1972 - 4pm - Islip NY - Marry first husband

April 17, 1972 - Started studying Western Astrology.

January 17, 1975 - Had a miscarriage at 3 mos. (wouldn'tve been a boy)

June 26, 1975 - Met my current husband (2nd marriage), for the first time.

September 15, 1977 - 12:14pm, Mineola NY Time Zone 5, DST 1, (40n45, 73W38)-

Cervical Cancer operation - They did a removal of a small piece of tissue. Luckily, it was in its very early stages and the Cancer was totally removed at that time.

Nov 1, 1978 - 2pm, North Babylon, NY - Bought a house.

July 19, 1999 - 2pm - Hauppauge, NY - Sold the house.

February 11, 1985 - 12:23pm - West Islip (40N42, 73W18), Daughter is born.

March 15, 1989 - 4PM, Las Vegas, Nevada, Zone 8, DST 0, (115w08, 36N10 ) - Got married to my 2nd husband)

May 12, 1995 - Caddy stolen out my own driveway. I loved this car. Felt very personally attacked when it happened.

August 20, 1997 - 8am West islip - Father dies of a sudden attack. Died in my arms.

These should be enough events to play around with. I know this can be very time consuming and tedious work, so I won't expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon and help me with this. But it would be nice to work on it as a group. Then maybe I can put this to rest as to what I REALLY am - an Aries or an Aquarius ascendant!

Thanks -

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Margarita-

Nice to hear from you and thank you for your chart. I am inclined to rely on your mother's comment about your TOB because I have a son who is reaaly born on a 4th of april but his birthcertificate certifies that he is born on the 5th; and this just because there was an error nobody noticed until too late. So we left things as they are.

I know. Birth Certificates can be very deceiving sometimes. In this instance though, BOTH of these times work well in both charts so sometimes I can see a certain event really clearly in the ARIES chart and NOT in the AQUARIUS one. Then at other times I can see the events in BOTH charts equally. it all depends on how one interprets it. So I need to find out if I'm not just somehow deceiving myself by making the events FIT the AQUARIUS chart because I've been so accustomed to using this chart for so long now, or am I just afraid that this will totally change my perception of me to think of myself as an ARIES and not an AQUARIAN. Ron did an excellent job of "proving" to me that my chart was indeed an ARIES rising and not an AQUARIUS using SA and Iyer techniques. And in his mind he's convinced that I am an ARIES. If this is so, then Krushna's system will prove it in numbers and just back up everything Ron said. OR it will prove it for AQUARIUS. . . this should be very interesting.

I will go through the different events of your chart with birthtime based on 5:22 as see how it fits.

I am going to specifically focus on one event right now (as I'm quite rusty and will have to re-learn alot of the system), my father's death and try to find it in both the 8:27am time AND the 5:22 am time. Will be back shortly with an update.

Thanks for your help Margarita. You're one of the best students we have on the list and if anyone can help me pinpoint it objectively, I know you can.

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Prakash -

Study of your chart will be a interesting thing, From overall things and your work, you are seems to be aquarious lagna. I will calculate your charts with different possibilities.

Thanks for your help Prakash. The more heads we can put together, the more we'll all learn together as well.

Donna

Guest guest

Hello Donna,

Nice to hear from you and thank you for your chart. I am inclined to rely on your mother's comment about your TOB because I have a son who is reaaly born on a 4th of april but his birthcertificate certifies that he is born on the 5th; and this just because there was an error nobody noticed until too late. So we left things as they are.

I will go through the different events of your chart with birthtime based on 5:22 as see how it fits.

Best regards

Margarita

-

DQuinn12

Sunday, September 23, 2001 3:19 PM

Re: Chart rectification

Dear Krushna, Margarita and group - > Thank you very much Krushna for your insight in the matter. I just need more practice and then check with event I know in charts with accurate TOB. But it's always good to work on charts of which we ignore all events. Could you give us another study chart please ? Ok, if Krushna doesn't come thru with another study chart right away and you think you'd like to tackle this one, (Krushna too), then I have my own personal chart that I would love to start to analyze in terms of Krushna's system. I've been meaning to get back into focusing on this list again and this seems to be a good way to do it. The problem in my chart is this: I was born on March 12, 1949 in Floral Park, NY ( 73W42, 40N43), Time Zone: 5 No DST. Now, the TIME of this chart becomes very important because on my birth certificate it is listed as 8:27am. BUT. . . . . my mom insisted for many years that this was NOT the correct time at all, because she remembers specifically waking UP at 8:30 AM and asking for her baby. The nurse replied to her that the baby she now heard crying her head off in the other room had been crying straight thru now for 3 hours, even since she had been born! So I assumed that my birth had taken place actually 3 hours earlier at 5:27am and they had somehow scribbled it down incorrectly making it look like an 8. In any case, I've been using the 5:27am time all these years and found it to be quite reliable. Even when Krushna initially did a reading on my chart for the 5:27am birth, he came within the 3 month time window for getting my marriage dates correct. There are other reason for me thinking that my birthtime had to be 5:22am as opposed to the 8:27am. The major one was because my birth itself was DELAYED 3 weeks. I was delivered by an ol doctor who died right after he delivered me. He used a forceps in the delivery and grabbed my head in the wrong way in order to pull me out and because of this, my head was all misshapen. My skin was dry and scaly and you could see thru my fingers. These are all Saturn related things, so I normally veered towards the Aquarius ascendant. Just recently however, I had mentioned this to Ron Grimes, about my birth certificate time indicating 8:27am and NOT the 5:22am time that I had originally rectified it to. He did my chart at the birth certificate time and now insists that I HAVE to be an ARIES ascendant, NOT an AQUARIUS ascendant. Personally I can see events in BOTH charts happening and cannot be objective about this most of the time. For some reason, I can't imagine myself to be an ARIES ascendant! perhaps because I've been an AQAURIUS ascendant for so long now. But it would be interesting to see if anyone can give me you takes on this if you care to study this chart. In the mean time, I will definitely be investigating it further with Krushna's system to see if I can see DEFINITE big differences why it has to be one chart OR the other. This is really what I'm looking for. I will give a list of major events in my life to use as markers to rectify events for both of these charts. Dec 12, 1957 - Moved from Elmont to West Islip April 9, 1958 - Started accordion lessons (I eventually turned to keyboards and singing and this became my major profession in life as a professional musician). April 27, 1961 - Confirmation - (This became the start of a religious period in my life where I worked in a Catholic rectory with priests, was VERY religious and had desires to become a nun. This only lasted however until about my 19th birthday.) June 26, 1965 -August 14, 1965 - First trip on an airplane to Puerto Rico to visit with relatives during the summer vacation from school. Febraury 12, 1972 - 4pm - Islip NY - Marry first husband April 17, 1972 - Started studying Western Astrology. January 17, 1975 - Had a miscarriage at 3 mos. (wouldn'tve been a boy) June 26, 1975 - Met my current husband (2nd marriage), for the first time. September 15, 1977 - 12:14pm, Mineola NY Time Zone 5, DST 1, (40n45, 73W38)- Cervical Cancer operation - They did a removal of a small piece of tissue. Luckily, it was in its very early stages and the Cancer was totally removed at that time. Nov 1, 1978 - 2pm, North Babylon, NY - Bought a house. July 19, 1999 - 2pm - Hauppauge, NY - Sold the house. February 11, 1985 - 12:23pm - West Islip (40N42, 73W18), Daughter is born. March 15, 1989 - 4PM, Las Vegas, Nevada, Zone 8, DST 0, (115w08, 36N10 ) - Got married to my 2nd husband) May 12, 1995 - Caddy stolen out my own driveway. I loved this car. Felt very personally attacked when it happened. August 20, 1997 - 8am West islip - Father dies of a sudden attack. Died in my arms. These should be enough events to play around with. I know this can be very time consuming and tedious work, so I won't expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon and help me with this. But it would be nice to work on it as a group. Then maybe I can put this to rest as to what I REALLY am - an Aries or an Aquarius ascendant! Thanks - Donna

Guest guest

Donnaji,

Study of your chart will be a interesting thing, From overall

things and your work, you are seems to be aquarious lagna. I will

calculate your charts with different possibilities.

Namaste

Prakash

, " dmlettens " <dmlettens@s...>

wrote:

> Hello Donna,

> Nice to hear from you and thank you for your chart. I am inclined

to rely on your mother's comment about your TOB because I have a son

who is reaaly born on a 4th of april but his birthcertificate

certifies that he is born on the 5th; and this just because there was

an error nobody noticed until too late. So we left things as they are.

> I will go through the different events of your chart with birthtime

based on 5:22 as see how it fits.

> Best regards

> Margarita

> -

> DQuinn12@A...

>

> Sunday, September 23, 2001 3:19 PM

> Re: Chart rectification

>

>

> Dear Krushna, Margarita and group -

>

> > Thank you very much Krushna for your insight in the matter. I

just need more practice and then check with event I know in charts

with accurate TOB. But it's always good to work on charts of which we

ignore all events. Could you give us another study chart please ?

>

>

> Ok, if Krushna doesn't come thru with another study chart right

away and you think you'd like to tackle this one, (Krushna too), then

I have my own personal chart that I would love to start to analyze in

terms of Krushna's system. I've been meaning to get back into

focusing on this list again and this seems to be a good way to do it.

The problem in my chart is this:

>

> I was born on March 12, 1949 in Floral Park, NY ( 73W42, 40N43),

Time Zone: 5 No DST.

>

> Now, the TIME of this chart becomes very important because on my

birth certificate it is listed as 8:27am. BUT. . . . . my mom

insisted for many years that this was NOT the correct time at all,

because she remembers specifically waking UP at 8:30 AM and asking

for her baby. The nurse replied to her that the baby she now heard

crying her head off in the other room had been crying straight thru

now for 3 hours, even since she had been born! So I assumed that my

birth had taken place actually 3 hours earlier at 5:27am and they had

somehow scribbled it down incorrectly making it look like an 8. In

any case, I've been using the 5:27am time all these years and found

it to be quite reliable. Even when Krushna initially did a reading on

my chart for the 5:27am birth, he came within the 3 month time window

for getting my marriage dates correct. There are other reason for me

thinking that my birthtime had to be 5:22am as opposed to the 8:27am.

The major one was because my birth itself was DELAYED 3 weeks. I was

delivered by an ol doctor who died right after he delivered me. He

used a forceps in the delivery and grabbed my head in the wrong way

in order to pull me out and because of this, my head was all

misshapen. My skin was dry and scaly and you could see thru my

fingers. These are all Saturn related things, so I normally veered

towards the Aquarius ascendant.

>

> Just recently however, I had mentioned this to Ron Grimes, about

my birth certificate time indicating 8:27am and NOT the 5:22am time

that I had originally rectified it to.

> He did my chart at the birth certificate time and now insists

that I HAVE to be an ARIES ascendant, NOT an AQUARIUS ascendant.

Personally I can see events in BOTH charts happening and cannot be

objective about this most of the time. For some reason, I can't

imagine myself to be an ARIES ascendant! perhaps because I've been an

AQAURIUS ascendant for so long now. But it would be interesting to

see if anyone can give me you takes on this if you care to study this

chart. In the mean time, I will definitely be investigating it

further with Krushna's system to see if I can see DEFINITE big

differences why it has to be one chart OR the other. This is really

what I'm looking for. I will give a list of major events in my life

to use as markers to rectify events for both of these charts.

>

> Dec 12, 1957 - Moved from Elmont to West Islip

> April 9, 1958 - Started accordion lessons (I eventually turned to

keyboards and singing and this became my major profession in life as

a professional musician).

> April 27, 1961 - Confirmation - (This became the start of a

religious period in my life where I worked in a Catholic rectory with

priests, was VERY religious and had desires to become a nun. This

only lasted however until about my 19th birthday.)

> June 26, 1965 -August 14, 1965 - First trip on an airplane to

Puerto Rico to visit with relatives during the summer vacation from

school.

> Febraury 12, 1972 - 4pm - Islip NY - Marry first husband

> April 17, 1972 - Started studying Western Astrology.

> January 17, 1975 - Had a miscarriage at 3 mos. (wouldn'tve been a

boy)

> June 26, 1975 - Met my current husband (2nd marriage), for the

first time.

> September 15, 1977 - 12:14pm, Mineola NY Time Zone 5, DST 1,

(40n45, 73W38)-

> Cervical Cancer operation - They did a removal of a small piece

of tissue. Luckily, it was in its very early stages and the Cancer

was totally removed at that time.

>

> Nov 1, 1978 - 2pm, North Babylon, NY - Bought a house.

> July 19, 1999 - 2pm - Hauppauge, NY - Sold the house.

>

> February 11, 1985 - 12:23pm - West Islip (40N42, 73W18), Daughter

is born.

> March 15, 1989 - 4PM, Las Vegas, Nevada, Zone 8, DST 0, (115w08,

36N10 ) - Got married to my 2nd husband)

> May 12, 1995 - Caddy stolen out my own driveway. I loved this

car. Felt very personally attacked when it happened.

> August 20, 1997 - 8am West islip - Father dies of a sudden

attack. Died in my arms.

>

> These should be enough events to play around with. I know this

can be very time consuming and tedious work, so I won't expect

everyone to jump on the bandwagon and help me with this. But it would

be nice to work on it as a group. Then maybe I can put this to rest

as to what I REALLY am - an Aries or an Aquarius ascendant!

>

> Thanks -

> Donna

>

Guest guest

Dear Donna and List,

, DQuinn12@A... wrote:

> Just recently however, I had mentioned this to Ron Grimes, about my

> birth certificate time indicating 8:27am and NOT the 5:22am time

> that I had originally rectified it to. He did my chart at the birth

> certificate time and now insists that I HAVE to be an ARIES

> ascendant, NOT an AQUARIUS ascendant. Personally I can see events

> in BOTH charts happening and cannot be objective about this most of

> the time.

In addition to the list of events, it's only fair to note Donna's

physical constitution: petite (eg. short as in 5' tall) and slim. She

loves a good fight (pass the popcorn, Donna) and she is very feisty.

All Aries characteristics. ;-)

Ron Grimes

Guest guest

Dear Ron and Group -

In addition to the list of events, it's only fair to note Donna's physical constitution: petite (eg. short as in 5' tall) and slim. She loves a good fight (pass the popcorn, Donna) and she is very feisty. All Aries characteristics. ;-)

This isn't true at all!! ;)). . . . . sometimes I'm 5' ONE INCH on a tall day! (pass the popcorn Ron, thanks. . . ). .. so there. . . ;))

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

Quick take. I took just marriages and father's death as I am not quite sure

how to see the other events.

The 8:27 chart is ruled out because of the following reasons:

1. According to this, both your marriages should have been in the sub of

Saturn. This is not possible as Sat is not the lord of D or E and aspects A

B and C,

2. Your father also died in the sub of Saturn which is again not possible as

Saturn aspects 11th house which is A for the event and cannot give the

result. It is not the lord of D or E for 4th also.

The 5:27 is workable because:

1. Your first marriage was in the sub of Jupiter. Jupiter has 12 points.

These are the 2nd lowest points and Jupiter is aspected by the 12th lord,

even if it is Moon. this shows that the result would not be very great but

it is possible as Ju is also the FK.

2. The 2nd marriage was in the sub of Rahu. Rahu is samdharmi to Ketu and

Mars. It cannot act as a samdharmi of Mars but if we take what Ketu

represents, Venus, then Venus is a very strong significator as well as lord

of D and can give marriage.

3. Your father died in the sub of Rahu. Rahu can again represent Mars and

Venus. Venus is not only the 2nd strongest significator, it is also the lord

of E so can definitely give the result.

So my vote would go to the Aquarius chart.

Regards

Sanjay

-

<DQuinn12

Sunday, September 23, 2001 8:19 PM

Dear Krushna, Margarita and group -

> Thank you very much Krushna for your insight in the matter. I just need

more practice and then check with event I know in charts with accurate TOB.

But it's always good to work on charts of which we ignore all events. Could

you give us another study chart please ?

Ok, if Krushna doesn't come thru with another study chart right away and you

think you'd like to tackle this one, (Krushna too), then I have my own

personal chart that I would love to start to analyze in terms of Krushna's

system. I've been meaning to get back into focusing on this list again and

this seems to be a good way to do it. The problem in my chart is this:

I was born on March 12, 1949 in Floral Park, NY ( 73W42, 40N43), Time Zone:

No DST.

Now, the TIME of this chart becomes very important because on my birth

certificate it is listed as 8:27am. BUT. . . . . my mom insisted for many

years that this was NOT the correct time at all, because she remembers

specifically waking UP at 8:30 AM and asking for her baby. The nurse

replied

to her that the baby she now heard crying her head off in the other room had

been crying straight thru now for 3 hours, even since she had been born! So

I

assumed that my birth had taken place actually 3 hours earlier at 5:27am and

they had somehow scribbled it down incorrectly making it look like an 8. In

any case, I've been using the 5:27am time all these years and found it to be

quite reliable. Even when Krushna initially did a reading on my chart for

the

5:27am birth, he came within the 3 month time window for getting my marriage

dates correct. There are other reason for me thinking that my birthtime had

to be 5:22am as opposed to the 8:27am. The major one was because my birth

itself was DELAYED 3 weeks. I was delivered by an ol doctor who died right

after he delivered me. He used a forceps in the delivery and grabbed my head

in the wrong way in order to pull me out and because of this, my head was

all

misshapen. My skin was dry and scaly and you could see thru my fingers.

These

are all Saturn related things, so I normally veered towards the Aquarius

ascendant.

Just recently however, I had mentioned this to Ron Grimes, about my birth

certificate time indicating 8:27am and NOT the 5:22am time that I had

originally rectified it to.

He did my chart at the birth certificate time and now insists that I HAVE to

be an ARIES ascendant, NOT an AQUARIUS ascendant. Personally I can see

events

in BOTH charts happening and cannot be objective about this most of the

time.

For some reason, I can't imagine myself to be an ARIES ascendant! perhaps

because I've been an AQAURIUS ascendant for so long now. But it would be

interesting to see if anyone can give me you takes on this if you care to

study this chart. In the mean time, I will definitely be investigating it

further with Krushna's system to see if I can see DEFINITE big differences

why it has to be one chart OR the other. This is really what I'm looking

for.

I will give a list of major events in my life to use as markers to rectify

events for both of these charts.

Dec 12, 1957 - Moved from Elmont to West Islip

April 9, 1958 - Started accordion lessons (I eventually turned to keyboards

and singing and this became my major profession in life as a professional

musician).

April 27, 1961 - Confirmation - (This became the start of a religious period

in my life where I worked in a Catholic rectory with priests, was VERY

religious and had desires to become a nun. This only lasted however until

about my 19th birthday.)

June 26, 1965 -August 14, 1965 - First trip on an airplane to Puerto Rico to

visit with relatives during the summer vacation from school.

Febraury 12, 1972 - 4pm - Islip NY - Marry first husband

April 17, 1972 - Started studying Western Astrology.

January 17, 1975 - Had a miscarriage at 3 mos. (wouldn'tve been a boy)

June 26, 1975 - Met my current husband (2nd marriage), for the first time.

September 15, 1977 - 12:14pm, Mineola NY Time Zone 5, DST 1, (40n45, 73W38)-

Cervical Cancer operation - They did a removal of a small piece of tissue.

Luckily, it was in its very early stages and the Cancer was totally removed

at that time.

Nov 1, 1978 - 2pm, North Babylon, NY - Bought a house.

July 19, 1999 - 2pm - Hauppauge, NY - Sold the house.

February 11, 1985 - 12:23pm - West Islip (40N42, 73W18), Daughter is born.

March 15, 1989 - 4PM, Las Vegas, Nevada, Zone 8, DST 0, (115w08, 36N10 ) -

Got married to my 2nd husband)

May 12, 1995 - Caddy stolen out my own driveway. I loved this car. Felt very

personally attacked when it happened.

August 20, 1997 - 8am West islip - Father dies of a sudden attack. Died in

my

arms.

These should be enough events to play around with. I know this can be very

time consuming and tedious work, so I won't expect everyone to jump on the

bandwagon and help me with this. But it would be nice to work on it as a

group. Then maybe I can put this to rest as to what I REALLY am - an Aries

or

an Aquarius ascendant!

Thanks -

Donna

_______

Get your free @ address at

Guest guest

Dear Sanjay -

Your father also died in the sub of Saturn which is again not possible as

Saturn aspects 11th house which is A for the event and cannot give the

result. It is not the lord of D or E for 4th also.

Hi Sanjay! Nice to hear from you again. I'm glad you're back with us as Krushna's silence seems to indicate that he's either quite busy with his job or he's come down with another computer virus once again! ;))

Anyway, a question, as I'm quite rusty at this since I've been away from it so long. You used the 4th house for House B to indicate the death of the father? Why not the 9th house? I can understand Saturn aspecting one of the significator houses and therefore being eliminated from bringing the results however. I was just wondering at your choice of house focus. And wouldn't the 3rd from the 9th of the father indicate HIS death in my chart? That was my understanding anyway.

Sorry, that was confusing on my part. Didn't intend to mislead you, but I never DID use the time of 5:27am. I had since rectified it from that point, to 5:22am, which was the time I had been using all along. This would change the sub lord to Mars at the time of my Dad's death. And to be only fair, Ron had rectified the birth certificate time from 8:27 to 8:29am, which will no doubt change the sub again, (I haven't checked that yet as I used the original birth certificate time first as an indicator), so these are all options to take into consideration as well. The best thing to do at this point is to take one or two events at a clip like you've done and work on it in that manner in order to get a clearer perpsective on this. I am again studying Krushna's lessons and trying to brush up on the principles which I had forgotten, so I'm giving myself a refresher course all over again! Hopefully he wil be back soon and be able to throw some further light on this to narrow down the possibilities even more. I will have a report on just the rectification of my Dad's death along with charts and such so that it won't be too confusing to people and hopefully we'll all learn something new from this.

Thanks again Sanjay for the try, and glad to see you back! ;))

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Sanjay -

Longevity is denoted from the 8th house. Father's longevity would be

denoted from the 8th from 9th, i.e., the 4th house.

Hmmm, I was aware of this beforehand, but thought that the 8th house from the 9th would more so indicate danger to the father, while the 3rd house form the 9th would indicate his death. So even if both of these are true and there are several indicators for the death the father for example:

1. The 8th house from my 9th (or my 4th as you indicated) would indicate danger to my father whereby his longevity would be a major issue.

2. The 10th (2nd to 9th) and 3rd ( 7th to 9th) as these are maraka houses for the father.

3. The 10th house is actually a maraka for BOTH the parents since it is 7th from the 4th (mother) and 2nd from the 9th (father).

In any case do we look for ALL of these indicators and see which works best? Or do we only zoom in on ONE of them and use that only?

>>> Actually, if the sub changes to Mars, it is an even stronger indicator.

Mars is the lord of 12th for 4th, and is samdharmi to Venus. The only

problem is, Mars cannot give the result as it is aspecting C.

This is what I saw also. . .

So I would say that you would be better off using the 5:27 chart, though you might have better reasons to use 5:22 AM. Of course, Krushnaji should be able to

resolve the issue.

Hmmmm, it's a start anyway, right? I will still write up my report with the charts, so that I can start some sort of a list of which events win out in which chart. One event can not possibly rectify a chart so there's much more to do yet. I hope Krushna comes back soon too.

PS - I liked Ron's description of you!

Heee-hee. . . . thanks! He was only off by an inch. . . .;)

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

Please see my comments below.

Regards

Sanjay

-

<DQuinn12

Tuesday, September 25, 2001 6:52 PM

Dear Sanjay -

> Your father also died in the sub of Saturn which is again not possible as

> Saturn aspects 11th house which is A for the event and cannot give the

> result. It is not the lord of D or E for 4th also.

>

Hi Sanjay! Nice to hear from you again. I'm glad you're back with us as

Krushna's silence seems to indicate that he's either quite busy with his job

or he's come down with another computer virus once again! ;))

Anyway, a question, as I'm quite rusty at this since I've been away from it

so long. You used the 4th house for House B to indicate the death of the

father? Why not the 9th house? I can understand Saturn aspecting one of the

significator houses and therefore being eliminated from bringing the results

however. I was just wondering at your choice of house focus. And wouldn't

the

3rd from the 9th of the father indicate HIS death in my chart? That was my

understanding anyway.

>>> Longevity is denoted from the 8th house. Father's longevity would be

denoted from the 8th from 9th, i.e., the 4th house.

Sorry, that was confusing on my part. Didn't intend to mislead you, but I

never DID use the time of 5:27am. I had since rectified it from that point,

to 5:22am, which was the time I had been using all along. This would change

the sub lord to Mars at the time of my Dad's death. And to be only fair, Ron

had rectified the birth certificate time from 8:27 to 8:29am, which will no

doubt change the sub again, (I haven't checked that yet as I used the

original birth certificate time first as an indicator), so these are all

options to take into consideration as well. The best thing to do at this

point is to take one or two events at a clip like you've done and work on it

in that manner in order to get a clearer perpsective on this. I am again

studying Krushna's lessons and trying to brush up on the principles which I

had forgotten, so I'm giving myself a refresher course all over again!

Hopefully he wil be back soon and be able to throw some further light on

this

to narrow down the possibilities even more. I will have a report on just the

rectification of my Dad's death along with charts and such so that it won't

be too confusing to people and hopefully we'll all learn something new from

this.

Thanks again Sanjay for the try, and glad to see you back! ;))

problem is, Mars cannot give the result as it is aspecting C. So I would say

that you would be better off using the 5:27 chart, though you might have

better reasons to use 5:22 AM. Of course, Krushnaji should be able to

resolve the issue.

_______

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

I think that if you include many other house to indicate the death, you

would be in a bigger soup as you might tie the event in this case but would

have problem in explaining other things related to these houses. I think you

should consider only the 4th house.

Regarding the disqualification of Mars, I believe somewhere in his lessons,

Krushnaji said that the 12th lord is not disqualified from giving bad

results even if it happens to aspect one of A B or C. So this might be the

answer. In any case, I hope he would clarify soon.

Of course, there are further details possible to check such as the affect of

the main period lord etc as given in his lessons but I have not had the time

to go into all those just yet.

Sanjay

-

<DQuinn12

Tuesday, September 25, 2001 9:23 PM

Re: Re: Chart rectification

Dear Sanjay -

> Longevity is denoted from the 8th house. Father's longevity would be

> denoted from the 8th from 9th, i.e., the 4th house.

>

Hmmm, I was aware of this beforehand, but thought that the 8th house from

the

9th would more so indicate danger to the father, while the 3rd house form

the

9th would indicate his death. So even if both of these are true and there

are

several indicators for the death the father for example:

1. The 8th house from my 9th (or my 4th as you indicated) would indicate

danger to my father whereby his longevity would be a major issue.

2. The 10th (2nd to 9th) and 3rd ( 7th to 9th) as these are maraka houses

for

the father.

3. The 10th house is actually a maraka for BOTH the parents since it is 7th

from the 4th (mother) and 2nd from the 9th (father).

In any case do we look for ALL of these indicators and see which works best?

Or do we only zoom in on ONE of them and use that only?

problem is, Mars cannot give the result as it is aspecting C.

This is what I saw also. . .

So I would say that you would be better off using the 5:27 chart, though you

might have better reasons to use 5:22 AM. Of course, Krushnaji should be

able

to

resolve the issue.

Hmmmm, it's a start anyway, right? I will still write up my report with the

charts, so that I can start some sort of a list of which events win out in

which chart. One event can not possibly rectify a chart so there's much more

to do yet. I hope Krushna comes back soon too.

Heee-hee. . . . thanks! He was only off by an inch. . . .;)

Donna

_______

Guest guest

Dear Sanjay -

I think that if you include many other house to indicate the death, you

would be in a bigger soup as you might tie the event in this case but would

have problem in explaining other things related to these houses. I think you

should consider only the 4th house.

Well, I guess it's too late for that since I already posted my analysis with all the various houses that I though would relate to my father's death. I didn't find it confusing, so much as a matter of using a process of elimination. Once I get the hang of it again, I'm sure it will come alot easier.

Regarding the disqualification of Mars, I believe somewhere in his lessons,

Krushnaji said that the 12th lord is not disqualified from giving bad

results even if it happens to aspect one of A B or C. So this might be the

answer. In any case, I hope he would clarify soon.

Hmmm, I'll make it a point to look for this in the lessons as I go thru them again.

That COULD be the answer perhaps.

Of course, there are further details possible to check such as the affect of

the main period lord etc as given in his lessons but I have not had the time

to go into all those just yet.

Yes, I know. There are many more things to take into consideration here and I'm learning all over again as I go thru the lessons, but hopefully alot of the confusion will be cleared up when Krushna comes back.

Thanks, Sanjay -

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

You are having Aquarius ascendent. I have got the

calculations made on your chart. Your rectified Birth time as per my

calculations comes to 05:28 Am, with Ascendent 09:Aq:30 Ayanansha

22:08:08. This gives Saggitarius Navamansha.

The basic results as per vedic astrology for Aquarius

Ascendent is as follows:

It indicates medium height, round face, Good Wisdom,

interest in Research, making some thing New and modification in old

system ( which you are doing by making different programs) Study of

ancient Sciences, Can teach any subject in a easy way, Good vacalism,

Good language (Vocabulary), Voice is small but sweet. Less children.

Calm, thinker, Showing own freedom of thoughts, Can show

good talent in two different types of jobs, Very sencetive, Strong

will power, Likes to live in lonlyness, Gets satisfied in what ever

is available, Fearless, Imaginative etc etc.

These results are for Aq. asc, Sag. navamansh, and Aqu

Dreshkona.

Your Venus and Mercury is powerful in the worksheet for all

the houses. The Jupiter shown in the chart is just on the cusp of

Aqu. Navamansha. So considering Navamansha chart Saturn and Jupiter

are in trine and Jupiter is having sight of Mars( in Navamansha )

Indicates more prone to Cancer.

From this chart your date of marriage is very correct. If

other events are studied all are well in line.

krushna

-- In , DQuinn12@A... wrote:

>

> > Thank you very much Krushna for your insight in the matter. I

just need

> more practice and then check with event I know in charts with

accurate TOB.

> But it's always good to work on charts of which we ignore all

events. Could

> you give us another study chart please ?

>

>

> Ok, if Krushna doesn't come thru with another study chart right

away and you

> think you'd like to tackle this one, (Krushna too), then I have my

own

> personal chart that I would love to start to analyze in terms of

Krushna's

> system. I've been meaning to get back into focusing on this list

again and

> this seems to be a good way to do it. The problem in my chart is

this:

>

> I was born on March 12, 1949 in Floral Park, NY ( 73W42, 40N43),

Time Zone: 5

> No DST.

>

> Now, the TIME of this chart becomes very important because on my

birth

> certificate it is listed as 8:27am. BUT. . . . . my mom insisted

for many

> years that this was NOT the correct time at all, because she

remembers

> specifically waking UP at 8:30 AM and asking for her baby. The

nurse replied

> to her that the baby she now heard crying her head off in the other

room had

> been crying straight thru now for 3 hours, even since she had been

born! So I

> assumed that my birth had taken place actually 3 hours earlier at

5:27am and

> they had somehow scribbled it down incorrectly making it look like

an 8. In

> any case, I've been using the 5:27am time all these years and found

it to be

> quite reliable. Even when Krushna initially did a reading on my

chart for the

> 5:27am birth, he came within the 3 month time window for getting my

marriage

> dates correct. There are other reason for me thinking that my

birthtime had

> to be 5:22am as opposed to the 8:27am. The major one was because my

birth

> itself was DELAYED 3 weeks. I was delivered by an ol doctor who

died right

> after he delivered me. He used a forceps in the delivery and

grabbed my head

> in the wrong way in order to pull me out and because of this, my

head was all

> misshapen. My skin was dry and scaly and you could see thru my

fingers. These

> are all Saturn related things, so I normally veered towards the

Aquarius

> ascendant.

>

> Just recently however, I had mentioned this to Ron Grimes, about my

birth

> certificate time indicating 8:27am and NOT the 5:22am time that I

had

> originally rectified it to.

> He did my chart at the birth certificate time and now insists that

I HAVE to

> be an ARIES ascendant, NOT an AQUARIUS ascendant. Personally I can

see events

> in BOTH charts happening and cannot be objective about this most of

the time.

> For some reason, I can't imagine myself to be an ARIES ascendant!

perhaps

> because I've been an AQAURIUS ascendant for so long now. But it

would be

> interesting to see if anyone can give me you takes on this if you

care to

> study this chart. In the mean time, I will definitely be

investigating it

> further with Krushna's system to see if I can see DEFINITE big

differences

> why it has to be one chart OR the other. This is really what I'm

looking for.

> I will give a list of major events in my life to use as markers to

rectify

> events for both of these charts.

>

> Dec 12, 1957 - Moved from Elmont to West Islip

> April 9, 1958 - Started accordion lessons (I eventually turned to

keyboards

> and singing and this became my major profession in life as a

professional

> musician).

> April 27, 1961 - Confirmation - (This became the start of a

religious period

> in my life where I worked in a Catholic rectory with priests, was

VERY

> religious and had desires to become a nun. This only lasted however

until

> about my 19th birthday.)

> June 26, 1965 -August 14, 1965 - First trip on an airplane to

Puerto Rico to

> visit with relatives during the summer vacation from school.

> Febraury 12, 1972 - 4pm - Islip NY - Marry first husband

> April 17, 1972 - Started studying Western Astrology.

> January 17, 1975 - Had a miscarriage at 3 mos. (wouldn'tve been a

boy)

> June 26, 1975 - Met my current husband (2nd marriage), for the

first time.

> September 15, 1977 - 12:14pm, Mineola NY Time Zone 5, DST 1,

(40n45, 73W38)-

> Cervical Cancer operation - They did a removal of a small piece of

tissue.

> Luckily, it was in its very early stages and the Cancer was totally

removed

> at that time.

>

> Nov 1, 1978 - 2pm, North Babylon, NY - Bought a house.

> July 19, 1999 - 2pm - Hauppauge, NY - Sold the house.

>

> February 11, 1985 - 12:23pm - West Islip (40N42, 73W18), Daughter

is born.

> March 15, 1989 - 4PM, Las Vegas, Nevada, Zone 8, DST 0, (115w08,

36N10 ) -

> Got married to my 2nd husband)

> May 12, 1995 - Caddy stolen out my own driveway. I loved this car.

Felt very

> personally attacked when it happened.

> August 20, 1997 - 8am West islip - Father dies of a sudden attack.

Died in my

> arms.

>

> These should be enough events to play around with. I know this can

be very

> time consuming and tedious work, so I won't expect everyone to jump

on the

> bandwagon and help me with this. But it would be nice to work on it

as a

> group. Then maybe I can put this to rest as to what I REALLY am -

an Aries or

> an Aquarius ascendant!

>

> Thanks -

> Donna

Guest guest

Dear Krushna -

Ok, I've always thought of myself as an Aquarius ascendant and my life events have pretty much matched my Aquarian chart, so I thought anyway, BUT Ron Grimes has brought up extremely valid points in HIS rectification analysis using his system, that is making me second doubt myself, so if you had to make a case for me being an ARIES lagna and NOT an AQUARIUS lagna, could you do it under this system? I also got the impression that you just went with the Aquarius lagna because it worked the first time very accurately for you. I know you're short of time, but please, could you see if any of these events could be also validated under an ARIES lagna as well? And is it possible that BOTH of these lagnas are somehow valid in their own way? I want to be as objective as possible here and not presume to take one side over another because I've been so used to this lagna for so long. Pretend that you were convinced I was an Aries lagna and forget about the Aquarius lagna for now. Could you prove it using valid points from your system from the events I've given you? That's what I need to know as well.

The basic results as per vedic astrology for Aquarius Ascendent is as follows:

It indicates medium height, round face,

This would not be me, unfortunately. . . I am short (5'1") and of small build and have a SQUARE shaped face, with dark brown hair and hazel, green eyes, so that wouldn't make sense.

Good Wisdom, interest in  Research, making some thing New and modification in old system ( which you are doing by making different programs) Study of ancient Sciences, Can teach any subject in a easy way, Good vacalism, Good language (Vocabulary), Voice is small but sweet. Less children.

Calm, thinker, Showing own freedom of thoughts, Can show good talent in  two different types of jobs, Very sencetive, Strong will power, Likes to live in lonlyness, Gets satisfied in what ever is available, Fearless, Imaginative etc etc.

This is good, except it can ALSO be seen in the ARIES lagna as well! That's why it's so confusing and it's another reason why I need to see this AQUARIUS chart against the ARIES chart in order to see point by point WHY it only works in one as oposed to the other. So far, I can always find valid points that can explain events in both charts.

Your Venus and Mercury is powerful in the worksheet for all the houses. The Jupiter shown in the chart is just on the cusp of Aqu. Navamansha. So considering Navamansha chart Saturn and Jupiter are in trine and Jupiter is having sight of Mars( in Navamansha ) Indicates more prone to Cancer.

OK. . . this makes sense.

From this chart your date of marriage is very correct. If other events are studied all are well in line.

Yes, this is also very true. You were VERY accurate when using this chart to find my date of marriage and that is a big plus. BUT, if I had given you the 8:27am time, how far off would you have been in the timing of the dates of marriage?

Thanks Krushna for your help -

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Krushnaji,

Dear Donna,

> You are having Aquarius ascendent. I have

> got the calculations made on your chart. Your

rectified Birth time as per my calculations comes to

05:28 Am, with Ascendent 09:Aq:30 Ayanansha

> 22:08:08. This gives Saggitarius Navamansha.

I have used this time, and the Navamsa lagna is

Taurus.

Have I done something wrong?

Pranams,

Swee

Get your free @.co.uk address at http://mail..co.uk

or your free @.ie address at http://mail..ie

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

I have checked your chart with Arises lagna. All the events

are in line. The event of '7th Nov 2000', tally with aqu lagna.

When we consider marriages, it is only Aqu lagna.

Regarding medium height Instead of calling short height I

called it medium.

For Arises Sa is in 5th, house, which aspects 7th, 11th and

2nd house, indicates delayed mariage more then 27.5 years. Your case

is not delayed.

Saturn for Aqu Lagna gives slight delay, as it is in 7th

house, and difference in the age of the partener is more.

The navamansha chart, and trishansha and Dreshkona chart all

gives good results.

The Saturn in 7th with less points indicates some problems due

to the deals done earlier in partenership. ( I dont know about 7th

Nov 2000 event, what for it was) The same thing may be indicated due

to Jpiter in 12th with more points.

For Arises Ascendent the top teeths are not streght, and

bottom teeths are having more width. The Rahu in lagna gives a scrach

on forehead.

For Aqu lagna Ve, Me and Sun in lagna gives much better

result, hard work, Works for long time, with getting tired.

Astakvarg of Moon for Aqu lagna gives zero in 2nd house, and

for Arises it gives zero in 12th house. zero in 12th do not match

with you.

In my opinion you must be Aqu lagna.

If you feel more comfortable with Arises lagna, Be Happy.

krushna

, DQuinn12@A... wrote:

> Dear Krushna -

>

> Ok, I've always thought of myself as an Aquarius ascendant and my

life events

> have pretty much matched my Aquarian chart, so I thought anyway,

BUT Ron

> Grimes has brought up extremely valid points in HIS rectification

analysis

> using his system, that is making me second doubt myself, so if you

had to

> make a case for me being an ARIES lagna and NOT an AQUARIUS lagna,

could you

> do it under this system? I also got the impression that you just

went with

> the Aquarius lagna because it worked the first time very accurately

for you.

> I know you're short of time, but please, could you see if any of

these events

> could be also validated under an ARIES lagna as well? And is it

possible that

> BOTH of these lagnas are somehow valid in their own way? I want to

be as

> objective as possible here and not presume to take one side over

another

> because I've been so used to this lagna for so long. Pretend that

you were

> convinced I was an Aries lagna and forget about the Aquarius lagna

for now.

> Could you prove it using valid points from your system from the

events I've

> given you? That's what I need to know as well.

>

> The basic results as per vedic astrology for Aquarius

> Ascendent is as follows:

> It indicates medium height, round face,

>

> This would not be me, unfortunately. . . I am short (5'1 " ) and of

small build

> and have a SQUARE shaped face, with dark brown hair and hazel,

green eyes, so

> that wouldn't make sense.

>

> Good Wisdom,

> interest in  Research, making some thing New and modification in

old

> system ( which you are doing by making different programs) Study of

> ancient Sciences, Can teach any subject in a easy way, Good

vacalism,

> Good language (Vocabulary), Voice is small but sweet. Less children.

>          Calm, thinker, Showing own freedom of thoughts, Can show

> good talent in  two different types of jobs, Very sencetive, Strong

> will power, Likes to live in lonlyness, Gets satisfied in what ever

> is available, Fearless, Imaginative etc etc.

>

> This is good, except it can ALSO be seen in the ARIES lagna as

well! That's

> why it's so confusing and it's another reason why I need to see

this

> AQUARIUS chart against the ARIES chart in order to see point by

point WHY it

> only works in one as oposed to the other. So far, I can always find

valid

> points that can explain events in both charts.

>

> Your Venus and Mercury is powerful in the worksheet for all

> the houses. The Jupiter shown in the chart is just on the cusp of

> Aqu. Navamansha. So considering Navamansha chart Saturn and Jupiter

> are in trine and Jupiter is having sight of Mars( in Navamansha )

> Indicates more prone to Cancer.

>

> OK. . . this makes sense.

>

> From this chart your date of marriage is very correct. If

> other events are studied all are well in line.

>

> Yes, this is also very true. You were VERY accurate when using this

chart to

> find my date of marriage and that is a big plus. BUT, if I had

given you the

> 8:27am time, how far off would you have been in the timing of the

dates of

> marriage?

>

> Thanks Krushna for your help -

> Donna

Guest guest

Dear Krushna -

Regarding medium height Instead of calling short height I called it medium.

So you meant that I was really SHORT then, and not medium height? ;)) Or it was just a typo?

For Arises Sa is in 5th, house, which aspects 7th, 11th and 2nd house, indicates delayed mariage more then 27.5 years. Your case is not delayed.

Although I married on Feb 12, 1972, at 23 years old, the marriage lasted legally 7 years, but I didn't live with him at all after the first 5 years of the marriage. There was a 16 year difference in our ages, he begin older than I was. On the other hand, I met my present husband in 1975 and we started to live together a year later. The legal marriage itself took place on March 15, 1989. So which time slot would it be the most accurate to assume? The time that we started living together? Or the date of the marriage itself?

Saturn for Aqu Lagna gives slight delay, as it is in 7th house, and difference in the age of the partener is more.

Yes, this seems accurate as my current husband is 20 years my senior. I've always been attracted to older males all my life.

The navamansha chart, and trishansha and Dreshkona chart all gives good results.

Ok. . .

For Arises Ascendent the top teeths are not streght, and bottom teeths are having more width. The Rahu in lagna gives a scrach on forehead.  

My top teeth are not crooked, but one tooth IS slightly longer than the other in the front, by a very slight degree. WQould that count? As far as any markings on my forehead, I don't have any, but I was born with a mole over my right eye, just below the corner of my right eyebrow. It was surgically removed in 1989, because I didn't like looking at it anymore.

For Aqu lagna Ve, Me and Sun in lagna gives much better result, hard work, Works for long time, with getting tired.

OK. . .

Astakvarg of Moon for Aqu lagna gives zero in 2nd house, and for Arises it gives zero in 12th house. zero in 12th do not match with you.

OK. ..

In my opinion you must be Aqu lagna.        If you feel more comfortable with Arises lagna, Be Happy

I do respect your opinion Krushna and I love investigating the pros and cons of either ascendant. In the process I'm learning much about my chart. Thanks again for your time and I'll be asking more questions as we go along. I find it to be a great way to get myself to learn the rules of your system all over again. So if nothing else, it's done that much good!

Thanks again -

Donna

Guest guest

Dear donna,

As per Vedic astrology 9 to 10th degree in aqu in lagna gives

short hight, Person may be related to Medicine, or chemistry, Having

Daring, with modren thought, with powerful will power, sweet voice

etc etc.

It is not typo, In stead of writing short hight I writen

medium height. which means not tall(It is a relative statement.)

If Arises asc, then there should be Scrach on fore head, is

not mole. It may be due to some accident, or falling. Which is

Generally due to Rahu in asc.

The difference in the age of the partener is generally Saturn

in 7th. Which is with Aqu lagna. It may be with your liking. but fact

is fact. Which can not match with arises lagna.

The mars gives less points for 7th house, So Ketu seperated

you from your first husband.

All events matches better with Aqu lagna. Still you can go

in deep, and find out in details.

I agree some events tally with arises asc. but some shows

much difference.

I do not make any ego, If I say, or any body say that you

are arises or aqu, will not change the fact. My results are based on

the theory and the calculations, no personal opinion.

krushna

, DQuinn12@A... wrote:

> Dear Krushna -

>

>

> > Regarding medium height Instead of calling short height I

> > called it medium.

> >

>

> So you meant that I was really SHORT then, and not medium

height? ;)) Or it

> was just a typo?

>

>

> For Arises Sa is in 5th, house, which aspects 7th, 11th and

> 2nd house, indicates delayed mariage more then 27.5 years. Your

case

> is not delayed.

>

> Although I married on Feb 12, 1972, at 23 years old, the marriage

lasted

> legally 7 years, but I didn't live with him at all after the first

5 years of

> the marriage. There was a 16 year difference in our ages, he begin

older than

> I was. On the other hand, I met my present husband in 1975 and we

started to

> live together a year later. The legal marriage itself took place on

March 15,

> 1989. So which time slot would it be the most accurate to assume?

The time

> that we started living together? Or the date of the marriage itself?

>

> Saturn for Aqu Lagna gives slight delay, as it is in 7th

> house, and difference in the age of the partener is more.

>

> Yes, this seems accurate as my current husband is 20 years my

senior. I've

> always been attracted to older males all my life.

>

> The navamansha chart, and trishansha and Dreshkona chart all

> gives good results.

>

> Ok. . .

>

> For Arises Ascendent the top teeths are not streght, and

> bottom teeths are having more width. The Rahu in lagna gives a

scrach

> on forehead.  

>

> My top teeth are not crooked, but one tooth IS slightly longer than

the other

> in the front, by a very slight degree. WQould that count? As far

as any

> markings on my forehead, I don't have any, but I was born with a

mole over

> my right eye, just below the corner of my right eyebrow. It was

surgically

> removed in 1989, because I didn't like looking at it anymore.

>

>

>         For Aqu lagna Ve, Me and Sun in lagna gives much better

> result, hard work, Works for long time, with getting tired.

>

> OK. . .

>

>

>         Astakvarg of Moon for Aqu lagna gives zero in 2nd house,

and

> for Arises it gives zero in 12th house. zero in 12th do not match

> with you.

>

> OK. ..

>

> In my opinion you must be Aqu lagna.

>        If you feel more comfortable with Arises lagna, Be Happy

>

> I do respect your opinion Krushna and I love investigating the pros

and cons

> of either ascendant. In the process I'm learning much about my

chart. Thanks

> again for your time and I'll be asking more questions as we go

along. I find

> it to be a great way to get myself to learn the rules of your

system all over

> again. So if nothing else, it's done that much good!

>

> Thanks again -

> Donna

Guest guest

Dear Krushna -

As per Vedic astrology 9 to 10th degree in aqu in lagna gives short hight,

Hmmm, this is interesting. I will make a note of that. ;))

Person may be related to Medicine, or chemistry

Well, I AM Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman!! (hee-hee). I'm always giving out herbs and different medical advice to close friends and family, so in that regard, I've always bee interested in holistic methods of healing, but haven't gone to college for it. But I never took an interest in chemistry at all. . .My only college experience was in an exclusive art school in NYC., but I didn't stay there long as I wanted to pursue music instead. I only went to college to appease my father, who I was never close to as a child. Thus the constant search for an older male all my life, I think who could give me the emotional security I couldn't find in my father as a child. Only when I grew to be an adult, did we also become friends as we could now relate to each other on an equal footing.

Having Daring, with modren thought, with powerful will power, sweet voice

Yes, all these things are true. The sweet voice however only applies to my singing voice I would think, not my speaking voice, which is totally different. Go figure. . .

It is not typo, In stead of writing short hight I writen medium height. which means not tall (It is a relative statement.)

Ok, I get it now. . . You just talk funny. . . . (hee-hee)

If Arises asc, then there should be Scrach on fore head, is not mole. It may be due to some accident, or falling. Which is Generally due to Rahu in asc. 

Oh, I think you're referring to a scar here. No, I don't have a scar at all on my forehead and have never had any head accidents either, other than my birth with the forceps. Would that count?

The difference in the age of the partener is generally Saturn in 7th. Which is with Aqu lagna. It may be with your liking. but fact is fact. Which can not match with arises lagna.

I agree with you here about the Saturn in the 7th for the older partners in life.

All events matches better with Aqu lagna. Still you can go  in deep, and find out in details.

I DO want to do this, not because I don't trust your judgement on this, but because both sides are coming up with equal information about events from different perspectives and I need to weed thru this information to get it straight inside my little pea brain. ;))

I agree some events tally with arises asc. but some shows much difference.

I know, thus the confusion. . .

I do not make any ego, If I say, or any body say that you are arises or aqu, will not change the fact. My results are based on the theory and the calculations, no personal opinion.   

I know you're being totally objective here Krushna. This is exactly what I need and want to investigate further, so if I question you on things, please don't take it personally as though I'm questioning your skill as an astrologer. I truly respect your knowledge and know that your system is very accurate. That's why your feedback is so important to me. I'm just trying to learn this system as best I can by using questions from my own chart which I can surely relate to. I also need to see both sides of the issue and why one particular event won't work in THIS lagna but it DOES work in the other one. . . and vice versa. OR they both work in the Aries AND Aquarius lagna. So they can be put into a certain category and then tallied up at the end like a score card to see who comes out the clear winner. That's the only way I see how to resolve this in my own head - in a purely objective and analytical fashion.

Or, just make a future prediction perhaps, based on the one lagna or the other and see which one comes true. That might also be a viable factor to consider.

Thanks -

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Krushna -

Some time I find my self, unable to explain, what I want to say. So please adjust with me. I never try to tease any body.

I know you have a difficult time trying to get across what you're trying to say to everyone and many times it leads to alot of confusion, but in spite of the fact that I tease you about your English sometimes, that's just my warped sense of humor (I love to tease) and I don't mean any harm in it. I hope you know that and don't feel hurt by it in any way. Most of the time, you manage to explain yourself quite well, and I have the lessons covered so we manage just fine. I'm learning alot just by going back and forth with questions on this rectification.

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

I never opposes the quarries, I never make ego of my knowedge

in astrology, All successful prediction goes to system, and failure

in my account.

It may be my English, which may creat confusion. Basically I am

technical person, So I can explain in that field in much better way.

In astrology, I do not find proper words, so I try to explain with my

limited stock of English words, which may creat confusion. Some times

spelling mistake ( massage and message) makes the fun.

Be assured, I never try to show my ego. If my language shows

some other meaning take the +ve meaning. Which you are doing while

putting my write up in proper way.

Some time I find my self, unable to explain, what I want to

say. So please adjust with me. I never try to tease any body.

Any how I think, Now my English is much better then it was

earlier. Hope with the help of you peoples i will make progress.

Thanks

krushna

> I know you're being totally objective here Krushna. This is exactly

what I

> need and want to investigate further, so if I question you on

things, please

> don't take it personally as though I'm questioning your skill as an

> astrologer. I truly respect your knowledge and know that your

system is very

> accurate. That's why your feedback is so important to me. I'm just

trying to

> learn this system as best I can by using questions from my own

chart which I

> can surely relate to. I also need to see both sides of the issue

and why one

> particular event won't work in THIS lagna but it DOES work in the

other one.

> . . and vice versa. OR they both work in the Aries AND Aquarius

lagna. So

> they can be put into a certain category and then tallied up at the

end like a

> score card to see who comes out the clear winner. That's the only

way I see

> how to resolve this in my own head - in a purely objective and

analytical

> fashion.

> Or, just make a future prediction perhaps, based on the one lagna

or the

> other and see which one comes true. That might also be a viable

factor to

> consider.

>

> Thanks -

> Donna

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

I never felt insulted by your teasing. I also want the same

from all the members. You do it deliberately to creat humor. The same

thing may happen from my side, unknowingly, and some body may feel it

insulting.

This is with reference to my writing: " If you feel

comfortable with Arises asc. be happy " or similar sentence. I thought

you get hurt. So my effort to clear it.

krushna

, DQuinn12@A... wrote:

> Dear Krushna -

>

>

> > Some time I find my self, unable to explain, what I want to

> > say. So please adjust with me. I never try to tease any body.

> >

>

> I know you have a difficult time trying to get across what you're

trying to

> say to everyone and many times it leads to alot of confusion, but

in spite of

> the fact that I tease you about your English sometimes, that's just

my warped

> sense of humor (I love to tease) and I don't mean any harm in it. I

hope you

> know that and don't feel hurt by it in any way. Most of the time,

you manage

> to explain yourself quite well, and I have the lessons covered so

we manage

> just fine. I'm learning alot just by going back and forth with

questions on

> this rectification.

>

> Donna

Guest guest

Dear Krushna -

I never felt insulted by your teasing. I also want the same from all the members. You do it deliberately to creat humor.

I'm glad you understand. . .;))

The same thing may happen from my side, unknowingly, and some body may feel it insulting.

It's very hard sometimes to differentiate between humor in different cultures. What may seem like a barrel of laughs to someone from the Western culture may go over like a lead balloon in India and vice versa, so I can see your point. But rest assured you certainly haven't hurt anyone's feelings on the list so far, even by accident.

This is with reference to my writing: " If you feel comfortable with Arises asc. be happy" or similar sentence. I thought you get hurt. So my effort to clear it.

No, this remark didn't bother me at all. On the other hand, I don't want to frustrate you needlessly over my need to pick everything apart and analyze it with a fine tooth comb against both ascendants. This is how I learn, so if I question things about what you said, it's only to verify certain rules and techniques from your system, nothing more.

Donna