IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
seshu

Reg Problems in getting Visa/ Going Abroad

Rate this topic

Hi I am M, DOB : 20.07.1971 TOB: 7:28 AM POB :Visakhapatnam A.P India,.My problem is whenever I get a chance to go abroad it just doesn't go smoothly. Last 2 times my Visa got rejected. First time 9 yrs back and the second time last year. This time around I wud like to apply again but having similar problem Is there any problem in my horoscope

Multiple foreign visits guaranteed.

Political problems, or other circumstantial problems are not in our control. Nothing in your horoscope suggests adversely regarding this.

You have a good chart in many respects.

9 years ago, it was because of Shani..

Best Wishes and Bon Voyage

Deepa

You are trying during those periods which are not astrologically favorable for journeys. Your first attempt might have also been opposed by your family and there might have been a confusion in your mind too, like whether to proceed dedicately with your efforts or otherwise. Presently, you are running under Saturn/Saturn (from Mid March 2006 to Mid March 2009) and even this period is likely to obstruct your movement to foreign countries. Try during Saturn/Mercury (Mid March 2009 to Mid Nov 2011) and there are around 90% chances of getting success.

Sorry for the confusion, Saturn's saadsati at that time was causing problems, Saturn Mahadasha is overall fine but as astro_tech ji pointed out, Sat-Sat antardasha will cause delay. This period ends on 16 march 2009, after which prospects are really bright :)

Thanks for the reply.

I had gone through many problems in the last decade.

Had Family troubles, Loss of property, met with acciddents and unsettled career in last decade.

I would like to know how would be my future specifically Financial Position, stability in career & health hereafter

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion, Saturn's saadsati at that time was causing problems, Saturn Mahadasha is overall fine but as astro_tech ji pointed out, Sat-Sat antardasha will cause delay. This period ends on 16 march 2009, after which prospects are really bright :)

Dear Seshu,

You have malefics in kendra, making you feel defeated.

Pls wear a good pearl in silver in your little finger.

You also have sakata yog- jupiter-moon forming 6-8 relationship. This gives financial destruction in cyclical manner. The best remedy for this yog is to recite the Sri Suktam Mantra. I am copying it from a site for your perusal-

SHRI SUKTAM

OM HIRANYA VARNAAM HARINEEM SUVARNA RAJAT SRAJAM,

LAKSHMEEM JAAT VEDO MA AAVAH.

TAAM MA AAVAH JAAT VEDO LAKSHAMEE

MANAP GAAMINEEM,

YASYAAM HIRANYAM VINDEYAM GAAM SHVAM PURUSHAANAHAM.

ASHVA PURVAAM RATHMADHYAAM HASTINAAD PRA BODHINEEM

SHRIYAM DEVI MUPHAVYEY SHRIR MAA DEVI JUSHAA TAM.

KAAM SO SMITAAM HIRANYA PRAAKAARAA MAAR DRAAM JWALANTEEM TRIPAAM TAARPAYANTEEM,

PADMEY STHITAAM PADMA VARNAA TAAMI HOP HAVYEY SHRIYAM.

CHANDRAAM PRABHAASAM YASHASAA JWALANTIM SHRIYA LOKEY DEV JUSHTAAM UDAARAAM,

TAAM PADMANEY IMAM SHARANAM AHAM PRAPADD YEY ALAKSHMIRMAY NASHYA TAAM TVAAM VRINEY.

ADITYA VARNEY TAPSO ADHIJAATO VANASPATHSTAVA VIRKSHO ATHBILVAH,

TASYA PHAAALAANI TAPASA NUDANTU MAAYANTRAA YAASHCHA BAAHYAA

ALAKSHMIH.

UPETU MAM DEVSAKHAH KIRTISH CHA MANINAASHA,

PRADURBHOOTO SURAASHTREY ASMIN KEERTIM VRIDDHIM DADAATUMEY.

KSHUTIPA PAASAAMLAAM YASYESHTHAAM LAKSHMMEM NAA SHYAA MAHYAM,

ABHOOTIM SAMRIDDHIM CHA SARVAA NIRNUD MEY GRIHAAT.

GANDHA DWAARAAM DURAA DHARSHAA NITYA PUSHTAAM KAREESHNEEM,

EESHWAREEM SARVABHOOTANAAM

TAAMI HOP HAVYEY SHRIYAM.

MANSAH KAAMAM AAKUTIM VAACHAH SATYAMSHIMAHI,

PASHUNAAM PUPMANNASYA MAYI SHRIH SHREYA TAAM YASHAH.

KARDAMEYN PRAJA BHOOTA MAYIM SAMBHRAV KARDAM,

SHRIYAM VAASAYE MAY KULEY MAATARAM PADMAMAALINEEM.

AAPAH SRIJANTU SNIGHDAANI CHIKLEET VAS MEY GRIHEY,

NI CHA DEVIM MAATARAM SHRIYAM

VAASAY MEY KULEY.

AARDRAAM PUSHKARINEEM PUSHTIM PINGLAAM PADMAMAA LINEEM,

CHANDRAAM HIRANYAMAYEEM LAKSHMEEM JAAT VEDO MA AAVAH.

TAAM MA AAVAH JAAT VEDO LAKSHEE MANAAGAAMINEEM,

YASYAAM HIRANYAM PRABHOOTEEM GAAVO DAA SYOASHVAAN VINDEYAM PURUSHAANAHAM. YAH SHUCHIN PRAYATO BHUTVA JUHUYAA

DAAJYAM ANVAHAM,

SUKTAM PANCH DARSH CHA SHRI KAAMAH SATATAM JAPETY.

Explanation: Oh Agni Dev (the god of fire), sages Karabh and Chikleet, help me to persuade the Goddess Lakshmi to stay in my house (Karabh and Chikleet are two of the four sons of Lakshmi. The other two sons are known as Anand and Shreet). Oh Goddess Lakshmi, I beseech you to take up residence in my house and banish poverity and misery from it. Help me to befriend Kuber (the god of wealth) so that I can lead a life to luxury and happiness surrounded by my family and friends.

SHRI SUKTAM

OM HIRANYA VARNAAM HARINEEM SUVARNA RAJAT SRAJAM,

LAKSHMEEM JAAT VEDO MA AAVAH.

TAAM MA AAVAH JAAT VEDO LAKSHAMEE

MANAP GAAMINEEM,

YASYAAM HIRANYAM VINDEYAM GAAM SHVAM PURUSHAANAHAM.

ASHVA PURVAAM RATHMADHYAAM HASTINAAD PRA BODHINEEM

SHRIYAM DEVI MUPHAVYEY SHRIR MAA DEVI JUSHAA TAM.

KAAM SO SMITAAM HIRANYA PRAAKAARAA MAAR DRAAM JWALANTEEM TRIPAAM TAARPAYANTEEM,

PADMEY STHITAAM PADMA VARNAA TAAMI HOP HAVYEY SHRIYAM.

CHANDRAAM PRABHAASAM YASHASAA JWALANTIM SHRIYA LOKEY DEV JUSHTAAM UDAARAAM,

TAAM PADMANEY IMAM SHARANAM AHAM PRAPADD YEY ALAKSHMIRMAY NASHYA TAAM TVAAM VRINEY.

ADITYA VARNEY TAPSO ADHIJAATO VANASPATHSTAVA VIRKSHO ATHBILVAH,

TASYA PHAAALAANI TAPASA NUDANTU MAAYANTRAA YAASHCHA BAAHYAA

ALAKSHMIH.

UPETU MAM DEVSAKHAH KIRTISH CHA MANINAASHA,

PRADURBHOOTO SURAASHTREY ASMIN KEERTIM VRIDDHIM DADAATUMEY.

KSHUTIPA PAASAAMLAAM YASYESHTHAAM LAKSHMMEM NAA SHYAA MAHYAM,

ABHOOTIM SAMRIDDHIM CHA SARVAA NIRNUD MEY GRIHAAT.

GANDHA DWAARAAM DURAA DHARSHAA NITYA PUSHTAAM KAREESHNEEM,

EESHWAREEM SARVABHOOTANAAM

TAAMI HOP HAVYEY SHRIYAM.

MANSAH KAAMAM AAKUTIM VAACHAH SATYAMSHIMAHI,

PASHUNAAM PUPMANNASYA MAYI SHRIH SHREYA TAAM YASHAH.

KARDAMEYN PRAJA BHOOTA MAYIM SAMBHRAV KARDAM,

SHRIYAM VAASAYE MAY KULEY MAATARAM PADMAMAALINEEM.

AAPAH SRIJANTU SNIGHDAANI CHIKLEET VAS MEY GRIHEY,

NI CHA DEVIM MAATARAM SHRIYAM

VAASAY MEY KULEY.

AARDRAAM PUSHKARINEEM PUSHTIM PINGLAAM PADMAMAA LINEEM,

CHANDRAAM HIRANYAMAYEEM LAKSHMEEM JAAT VEDO MA AAVAH.

TAAM MA AAVAH JAAT VEDO LAKSHEE MANAAGAAMINEEM,

YASYAAM HIRANYAM PRABHOOTEEM GAAVO DAA SYOASHVAAN VINDEYAM PURUSHAANAHAM. YAH SHUCHIN PRAYATO BHUTVA JUHUYAA

DAAJYAM ANVAHAM,

SUKTAM PANCH DARSH CHA SHRI KAAMAH SATATAM JAPETY.

Explanation: Oh Agni Dev (the god of fire), sages Karabh and Chikleet, help me to persuade the Goddess Lakshmi to stay in my house (Karabh and Chikleet are two of the four sons of Lakshmi. The other two sons are known as Anand and Shreet). Oh Goddess Lakshmi, I beseech you to take up residence in my house and banish poverity and misery from it. Help me to befriend Kuber (the god of wealth) so that I can lead a life to luxury and happiness surrounded by my family and friends.

Lastly, kindly recite Hanuman Chalisa each and every day during evening, after bowing in front of Lord Rama. Its an interesting anecdote that says - Shani devta promised Sri Hanuman that he will never trouble his bhakts.

Personally, I adore listening to Hari Om Sharan's rendition of Hanuman Chalisa which you can listen to by clicking on this link - its sooooo melodious! -

You might wonder why these factors were not discussed earlier. I must tell you, that there are many many things a horoscope can tell, but for each aspect...we need to study. And so, our focus is normally upon only the query asked.

Some people are born only to give. They become favourites with others, yet, they feel empty inside because what they get in return is scarce.

I have seen your charts in details. Jupiter lords a trine in most significant charts and is also placed in trines in most of them! You are definitely going to be religiously inclined..suffering ennobles us..

Careerwise, chart is actually good!

Best Wishes!

Deepa

Hi Deepa ji,

Thank you for your detailed report.

Regarding sakata yoga Till what period this would be valid or is for the entire lifetime?

As you have mentioned that it would be in a cyclic manner is it possible to know when it would show its influence once again.

Thanks,

Seshu

Seshu ji,

The problem with astrology is that people become prone to let predictions become a dominating factor..i dont like that because we must live in full hope and continue using education and logic in leading our lives.

Suppose i tell u the next 6 months are going to be disasterous - you will be in agony all those 6 months, whereas under normal circumstances we should cross the bridge when it comes!

Pls focus only upon remedies and live life with each day a new promise for hope and profit and prosperity! Nothing very negative will ever happen if you perform remedies and become good in actions and thoughts...

Regards

Deepa

People born under Cancer sign sometimes find difficulty in going abroad since the VI house of obstacles and the IX house of journey abroad have the same owner. When this inherent tendency in this sign is further bolstered by other support in the chart this tendency starts manifesting.In your chart, Rahu is placed in a sign of Saturn with Mars, an enemy. Rahu as you know is the karaka for journey abroad. The IX house from Rahu is the specific house for journey abroad and the VI from Saturn is one for obstacles. These two are also related. Therefore this difficulty would spring up in your life time and again. You should pray to Lord Shiva and Goddess Saraswati.

Respected Mathurji,

Kindly enlighten us on why the problems he has met with - accidents, unsettled career, loss of property...etc?

I admire your techniques and would like to learn more from you. Hoping for a reply.

Best regards,

Deepa

Thanks for the reply.

I had gone through many problems in the last decade.

Had Family troubles, Loss of property, met with acciddents and unsettled career in last decade.

I would like to know how would be my future specifically Financial Position, stability in career & health hereafter

Thanks

Did any of the problems (as indicated in your above response - specifically accident and family troubles) occured between Sept 2000 to July 2001?

Okay, thanks for confirming and sharing. Till Mid Oct 2008, things are likely to remain tough and troublesome in professional matters and chances of even losing your job. Therefore, your apprehension regarding turbulence is somewhat justified. Period after Mid Oct 2008 to mid March 2009 is likely to provide some decent professional opportunities. As a remedial measure, you can wear Pearl in right hand ring finger.

Dear Respected Deepaji & astro_tech ji,

As you know I am currenty in shani maha dasha which would run for many years to come and also recently I had gone thru sadhe sati influence too. Is there is any reason that Lord Shani has so much influence in my horoscope. Is it because of past karma...

Just for your info once again...

I am M, DOB : 20.07.1971 TOB: 7:28 AM POB :Visakhapatnam A.P India,

Regards,

Seshu