IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
P Sathyan

Is it a suitable match

Rate this topic

Please tell us if this is a suitable match..we checked with a couple of online softwares which said it is a good match...but when we consulted an astrologer he had the opinion its not good.Please let us know ur opinion and any remedies to reduce the dOSHAS

Girl DOB:02-05-1985 Time :08:34 pm Place of birth :Thrissur(Ker)

Boy DOB: 26-10-1984 Time: 01:17 pm Place of birth : Aluva (Ker)

I have used Ernakulam for Aluva and Trichur.

Gun Milap of 26 without any major dosha is the reason software says OK for the match.

However, their personal relationship will not be good and graha maitri dosha will result in constant fights...its an average match

Best Wishes

Deepa

Does Thrissur mean Trichur?

Aluva I am trying to find out, any nearby location district, city etc.?

Ya It means Trichur and Aluva is in Cochin District..PLease let us know ur views as the girl"s horoscope seems to be having Manglik Dosha

I have used Ernakulam for Aluva and Trichur.

Gun Milap of 26 without any major dosha is the reason software says OK for the match.

However, their personal relationship will not be good and graha maitri dosha will result in constant fights...its an average match

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks deepa..

but the girl seems to be having mars in the 7th house? will there be any effects of manglik dosha..

Ya It means Trichur and Aluva is in Cochin District..PLease let us know ur views as the girl"s horoscope seems to be having Manglik Dosha

Yes, and even in Boy's chart, Mars is placed in 12th house creating a Manglik Yoga.

The chart of girl is somewhat better in comparision to the boy's chart and her marriage is very likely to be solemnlized/fixed between Mid Nov. 2008 to Mid Jan 2009.

In boy's chart, Lagna Lord Saturn (though exalted) but combust, Mercury is also combust and Sun as lord of 8th house is debilitated. Mars ruling 4th and 11th houses is placed in 12th house. Moon is debilitated and placed in 11th house along with Ketu and Venus. Presently, he is under mahadasa of combust Mercury and antardasa of debilitated Sun. There are very few chances of his marriage getting fixed/solemnized during this period.

Yes, and even in Boy's chart, Mars is placed in 12th house creating a Manglik Yoga.

The chart of girl is somewhat better in comparision to the boy's chart and her marriage is very likely to be solemnlized/fixed between Mid Nov. 2008 to Mid Jan 2009.

In boy's chart, Lagna Lord Saturn (though exalted) but combust, Mercury is also combust and Sun as lord of 8th house is debilitated. Mars ruling 4th and 11th houses is placed in 12th house. Moon is debilitated and placed in 11th house along with Ketu and Venus. Presently, he is under mahadasa of combust Mercury and antardasa of debilitated Sun. There are very few chances of his marriage getting fixed/solemnized during this period.

Thanks ...but i did not get u..does that mean it is not a suitable match or marriage should not be solemized now?We have known each other for two years and want to get married. We are ready to wait till the conditions get favourable..PLease let us now your views and if doshas are there lease suggest some remedial measures to reduce them

Thanks ...but i did not get u..does that mean it is not a suitable match or marriage should not be solemized now?

It is not a suitable match for following reasons:

In Boys' i.e. your chart the Moon, as lord of Seventh house, is debilitated and conjuct with Ketu and Venus. Lagna Lord Saturn and 9th lord Mercury both are combust, Mars is placed in 12th house and you are running under Mahadasa of combust Mercury and antardasa of Debilitated Sun till mid feb 2009.

In Girl's chart, 7th house is occupied by Mars which is under aspect of Saturn, 7th lord Venus though exalted but placed with debilitated Mercury which rules 8th and 11th houses and Jupiter, Karaka for Husband, is debilitated.

Regarding solemnization of Marriage; The girl is under Mahadasa of Rahu and antardasa of Venus since 19 May 2008 which will remain effective till mid May 2011. As such, Venus ruling 7th house in her chart is exalted, there are strong chances of her marriage being solemnized/fixed during this period, specifically mid nov 2008 to mid Jan 2009.

While in your chart, you are running under Mahadasa of combust Mercury and antardasa of debilitated Sun till mid Feb 2009; and the weakness on the part of both these planets is less likely to bless you with marital significations. Therefore, there are less chances of getting married to each other. The next antardasa of Moon, which will start from Mid Feb 2009 to mid July 2010, is likely to bless you with marital signification. Therefore, if she remains unmarried till Feb 2009; only then you can have some hope.

We have known each other for two years and want to get married. We are ready to wait till the conditions get favourable..PLease let us now your views and if doshas are there lease suggest some remedial measures to reduce them.

The best remedy is to understand the fact that there may be some post marital problems and control your reaction.

Thanks ...but i did not get u..does that mean it is not a suitable match or marriage should not be solemized now?

In Boys' i.e. your chart the Moon, as lord of Seventh house, is debilitated and conjuct with Ketu and Venus. Lagna Lord Saturn and 9th lord Mercury both are combust, Mars is placed in 12th house and you are running under Mahadasa of combust Mercury and antardasa of Debilitated Sun till mid feb 2009.

In Girl's chart, 7th house is occupied by Mars which is under aspect of Saturn, 7th lord Venus though exalted but placed with debilitated Mercury which rules 8th and 11th houses and Jupiter, Karaka for Husband, is debilitated.

Regarding solemnization of Marriage; The girl is under Mahadasa of Rahu and antardasa of Venus since 19 May 2008 which will remain effective till mid May 2011. As such, Venus ruling 7th house in her chart is exalted, there are strong chances of her marriage being solemnized/fixed during this period, specifically mid nov 2008 to mid Jan 2009.

While in your chart, you are running under Mahadasa of combust Mercury and antardasa of debilitated Sun till mid Feb 2009; and the weakness on the part of both these planets is less likely to bless you with marital significations. Therefore, there are less chances of getting married to each other. The next antardasa of Moon, which will start from Mid Feb 2009 to mid July 2010, is likely to bless you with marital signification. Therefore, if she remains unmarried till Feb 2009; only then you can have some hope.

We have known each other for two years and want to get married. We are ready to wait till the conditions get favourable..PLease let us now your views and if doshas are there lease suggest some remedial measures to reduce them.

The best remedy is to understand the fact that there may be some post marital problems and control your reaction.

Thanks...

she is ready to wait for me...Can u suggest us any remedies or poojas to reduce the doshams ..and are the above reasons due to manglik dosha ? or there are any other doshas in addition to this..please help us as we would really like to get married

Can u also tell us how much gun milap is coming

Also is the manglik dosha strong enough to cause death of the spouse?as i don"t want her to suffer alone

Can you get me the latitude and longitude of Aluva? I might have cast a different horoscope.

I think latitude is 10.00950964616205

and longitude 76.35986384533941

Latitude & longitude: 9.9 N & 76. 2 E

I am not sure

28 out of 36

Thanks a lot for your help..Sir..

If gun milap is good does that mean it is an average match? Or is it not taken into consideration while matching horoscopes..?

Is there any poojas by which the ill effects can be reduced?and can u suggest a good period for us to get married?

As per Gun Milap, it is a good match. Look, compatibility of charts can be done through various methods on various grounds and Guna Milapa is one of these and, obviously, its importance can not be ruled out. But, similarly there are other factors to be judged like strength of 7th house, the general significators for happy married life and the ongoing Dasas.

Except, Gun Milap, other things are not favorable and/or compatible in your charts. Second, Astrology or you can say my understanding of astrology is not of such an high order that I can predict with hundred percent guarantee. I can just make an assumption of the circumstances which are likely to manifest in a specific arena of life during a specific period of time. And that means till mid Feb 2009 the circumstances are not likely to favor you in getting married to her and enjoying marital bliss.

As a remedial measure, you can wear a good quality Pearl in left hand ring finger and she can offer prayers to Goddess Durga on daily basis. The good period of getting married has already been mentioned; that is after mid Feb 2009.

suffer

Thanks a lot for your help..Sir..

If gun milap is good does that mean it is an average match? Or is it not taken into consideration while matching horoscopes..?

Is there any poojas by which the ill effects can be reduced?and can u suggest a good period for us to get married?