IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
HST108

Finding the Ishta Devata

Rate this topic

Deepa ji Sai raam,

it was very interesting to read ur conversation with "Ravindran ji" and i dint know that i ll be mailing u today:)

Can u pls help me find my ishta devatha also? I tried a lot to interpet my horoscope but i am vvv new to astrology and i dont know any thing about navasmha ..etc maaam,pls help me by making me aware who is my istha according to my chart.

Dob: 8th jan 1982

Time-2:10 Pm

Place:ananthapur(andhra pradesh)

Longitude:77 degree east 39

Latitude:14 degree north 41

My navasmah:1. NAvamsha lagna Dhanus -where ketu is residing

2. Guru in kumbham

3. Budha in mesham

4.Kuja and Sukra in Rshibam

5.Rahu in mithunam( i have rahu in mithunam in basic chart also)

6.Shani in kanya(I have shani in kanya in basic chart also)

7.Surya and Chandra in Vrishchika

Pls make me aware maaam

To a learned person,

Please let me know my ISHT devta. Please also let me know the technique of finding it. I am giving my birth details

as follows:-

DATE 19 AUG 1986

TIME 09-47 am

PLACE BHOPAL (M.P)

GAURAV BHATNAGAR

Thanking You In Advance

Gaurav I am also trying to learn how to find out Ishta Devta from morning I have found in my searches some understanding based on that I find that in your horoscope Jupiter is having 327 degrees so this should be strongest planet I am not sure though and in your Navamansha Chart Jupiter is placed in Gemini Sign The house just before it which should be able to tell ur Ishta is actually empty and on some other thread I read if this is the case then the house 2nd from Karkmansa should be read which is also empty in your case

In this case I am not able to understand when the houses are empty then how do we decide the Ista Devta ??

Is it the lord of Rashi just before the Karkmansa in your Chart which in your case is Vrishabha and its lord is Venus whose deity shoukd be Durga Ji

If I am not wrong but Gaurav don't take my advice at all seriously because I am not at all sure of this analysis that I have done,

I am posting it so that if some one replies to your question I will also be able to understand what mistake I have done or I have done it correctly or not.in otherwise case for people like us I have heard of a software named Parashara Lite this can be used for calculations etc,

ince you asked and from your question you appear to be some one looking for an answer just as I am looking if you happen to know the answer please let me know whether I had replied correctly.

But there is one more thing I would like to say I am not a learned Astrologer

Ganesh Ji is also known as Vighna Harta he is worshipped before any deity to remove the obstacles in work he himself worshipped his parents so i believe that for any thing you attain to achieve if your parents bless you then you might please all the Gods and Deities.

May be I am wrong.Some one can guide you,

But there is one more thing I would like to say I am not a learned Astrologer

Ganesh Ji is also known as Vighna Harta he is worshipped before any deity to remove the obstacles in work he himself worshipped his parents so i believe that for any thing you attain to achieve if your parents bless you then you might please all the Gods and Deities.

May be I am wrong.Some one can guide you,

thank u sir , for ur hearty try.

To a learned person,

Please let me know my ISHT devta. Please also let me know the technique of finding it. I am giving my birth details

as follows:-

DATE 19 AUG 1986

TIME 09-47 am

PLACE BHOPAL (M.P)

GAURAV BHATNAGAR

Thanking You In Advance

My mother was advised yesterday by an acharyaji that lakhsmi ji is my ishta devi. can anyone help me to find is it correct?

ishta devata is the planet that rules the sign directly before the sign that the atmakaraka is in, in the navamsa chart

Are the Atmakaraka the same in both rasi and navamsha charts?

Kamakhya