IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

good/wicked

Rate this topic

how can u tell a good astrologer one that will help u and give u good advice, and how could u tell wether an astrologer is wicked and will only try to harm u for there own best intrest..........this might seem insignificant.....but i think its an important subject......over the years i have found people who practice astrology and are wicked people and they only think of themslves......any advice

Dear Eshwaar,

This world is made up of people with different background, family environment,social background, education,struggle for survival,disease etc.An astrologer also is one among them.He can't get rid of sanchita and prarabdha karmas.So,people have to understand this and choose what they like and do.This is similar to choosing a school,college,a girl or boy or purchasing an item.Pl remember there is always a best option available but you may not be knowing.Many best astrologers may not be giving their knowledge for different reasons.So,plenty of sources are available and there is no necessity to narrow in on few known to you.

With best wishes,

USR.

Dear Eshwaar,

This world is made up of people with different background, family environment,social background, education,struggle for survival,disease etc.An astrologer also is one among them.He can't get rid of sanchita and prarabdha karmas.So,people have to understand this and choose what they like and do.This is similar to choosing a school,college,a girl or boy or purchasing an item.Pl remember there is always a best option available but you may not be knowing.Many best astrologers may not be giving their knowledge for different reasons.So,plenty of sources are available and there is no necessity to narrow in on few known to you.

With best wishes,

USR.

yes of course u are right...then agian u have been doing astrology for a long time but....how do u avoid theese people......for some reason they always seem to follow me...and i mean the bad ones...i hope i dont dont sound negative......but thats just the way it is....and its kinda frustrating....cause eventually i would like to learn astrology but i have found anyone to teach me but a few people have offered to teach me...but it hard to deciede....i want to leaarn astrology so i could understand the world around me me better and to help people