IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dying

Dying Everyday Every Moment Please Help

Rate this topic

Hi,

I die every moment every day since last 5+ years and still there is no respite. Here is my problem details

On Jan 14th 2008 I got operated for Fissure in Anus (Chronic 5+ yrs, was under homeopathic treatment for all this time but it never got healed completely so decided to get operated) and after 2 weeks fissure got treated but there developed an infection (right at the point where the operation wound was) and puss started coming out of that infection. The doctor said a cavity has developed and he operated that cavity on Feb 4th 2008. Due to this operation there was a big wound outside the anus. It's been more than 2 months now since I was operated for Fistula in Anus but still I have puss like discharge coming out of the anus. This is very painful for me both physically as well as mentally. After getting operated my problem even worsened. I live in pain everyday and have been living since december 2002 i.e. when the problem started. Now I am not even able to take homeopathy as I have left India and moved to US on 4th April 2008.

My details

Ravinder Sharma

DOB: 25th Dec 1978

Place: Sonepat (Haryana) India

Time: 10.04 PM

Q1. When will I be able to live a healthy life?When will this anus problem go away?

Hoping to get a detailed answer.

Thanks

I appreciate your help in advance!!!

Dear,

I request you to change your username. Limit your depressive call. There is hope, not only for an answer, but a detailed analyses to the best of our very limited abilities and also a remedy which must be worked upon with faith and hope.

Pls cheer up a little and keep faith. I promise to reply when you cum back with a hopeful username, your chart is open on my screen even now.

Best wishes

Deepa

Nope I have never been married. My time of birth is 10.04 PM. Hoping to see an answer.

Thanks

Conjunction of Saturn and Rahu in Lagna, combustion of Mars, placement of Jupiter in 12th house (ruling 5th and 8th houses) and Operation of Saturn/Ketu period seems to be responsible for unsuccessful operation. As such, Venus is strongly placed in your chart in 3rd house, you may expect a good amount of solace during Saturn/Venus starting from Mid Nov 2008 to Dec 2012. The antardasa of Ketu during which you chose to get operated has been able to enhanced to problem.

Thanks you astro_tech for your response. So does that mean I have to suffer next 5 months at least. Will this problem go away from November? In these last 5+ years I've had everything from Malaria, dengue, Jaundice, all sorts of infections apart from this nagging Anus problem, the only thing that did not happen was I did not die from all these things and I am sure I will not die but I keep getting these illnesses one way or the other. I am able to survive only because of my will power and/or my well wishers wishes (family).

Dear,

I request you to change your username. Limit your depressive call. There is hope, not only for an answer, but a detailed analyses to the best of our very limited abilities and also a remedy which must be worked upon with faith and hope.

Pls cheer up a little and keep faith. I promise to reply when you cum back with a hopeful username, your chart is open on my screen even now.

Best wishes

Deepa

Thanks Deepa for your positive suggestion. Unfortunately I cannot change my user name now. I did search for an option where I could change my user name but did not find one. If you know please let me know, I'll change it. Well I guess it's circumstances that make a person positive or negative. In my case last 5+ yrs I have struggled struggled and struggled mainly in terms of health. I did everything I could to stay healthy but nothing seems to work out for me. I have started doing Yoga also coz I realize importance of health and that too does not seem to help. I don't know when this phase is going to end but one thing is for sure I will live long and will get whatever I want in life mainly through my will power. The only thing that annoys me is this health. I have won many battles in life against odds I would say but only in health case I have not been able to Win. But I don't give up easily that's the reason I have been living on inspite of having so many problems. I hope to see your reply also and suggestions. I do try to be positive as long as I can but sometimes you know it gets out of control.

Thanks

Hi Deepa/Astro_Tech

One more questions if I may please

Do you guys see me getting over this anus problem without any further operation or I will have to go for more operation/s. Currently I am taking homeopathic medicine to cure it. The wound from previous 2 operations has still not healed completely.

Please give me your valuable suggestions based on my birth details so that I don't make a mistake.

Thanks in advance.

Waiting on your replies

Thanks you astro_tech for your response. So does that mean I have to suffer next 5 months at least. Will this problem go away from November?

From Mid Nov 2008 onwards, things are likely to stop creating any more health troubles; But it does not mean that you will get rid of your diseases immediately and automatically. You will have to continue your medication and the antardasa of Venus (from Mid Nov 2008 to Dec 2011) is likely to provide good amount of support in your efforts.

In these last 5+ years I've had everything from Malaria, dengue, Jaundice, all sorts of infections apart from this nagging Anus problem, the only thing that did not happen was I did not die from all these things and I am sure I will not die but I keep getting these illnesses one way or the other. I am able to survive only because of my will power and/or my well wishers wishes (family).

I am not posting the analyses here, though mainly Shri Sharma (astro_tech) has given the basic outline. Interestingly, you were in praana-antardasas of Jupiter during both surgeries. Saturn rules rectum and anus among other things. However Shani is marana karaka awastha, lord of 8th in 12th, lord of 12th in 3rd, lord of 3rd in 3rd - largely handle all inauspicious.malefic influences on your life.

I dont think surgery is a scary word these days - it gives you pain relief/treatment/rog-mukti. I am not saying that you will get operated upon. But only that suppose there is another surgery in the offing, as astro_tech ji points out, do consult an astro for a good timing.

I will recommend a good size ruby + moonga to strengthen your lagna and sukh-bhava which will also relieve you of health problems. Get a Rahu-Ketu Shanti pooja done if possible. These days you can pay online and get it done too.

Wish you happiness and health

Deepa

thank u very much for your analysis. From the answer it appears that this anus problem will stay even after november 2008. Correct me pls if i am wrong. If it stays then it's gonna be annoying for me...i m ready to get operated...homeopathy...accupressure and whatever to cure it but i want to kill this disease once for all. please suggest specifically if u cud. I apologize if i m bothering u a lot but i really don't hav any other choice.

Thank u Sir

I am not posting the analyses here, though mainly Shri Sharma (astro_tech) has given the basic outline. Interestingly, you were in praana-antardasas of Jupiter during both surgeries. Saturn rules rectum and anus among other things. However Shani is marana karaka awastha, lord of 8th in 12th, lord of 12th in 3rd, lord of 3rd in 3rd - largely handle all inauspicious.malefic influences on your life.

I dont think surgery is a scary word these days - it gives you pain relief/treatment/rog-mukti. I am not saying that you will get operated upon. But only that suppose there is another surgery in the offing, as astro_tech ji points out, do consult an astro for a good timing.

I will recommend a good size ruby + moonga to strengthen your lagna and sukh-bhava which will also relieve you of health problems. Get a Rahu-Ketu Shanti pooja done if possible. These days you can pay online and get it done too.

Wish you happiness and health

Deepa

i already hav a gold pendal with Moonga, Yellow Saphire and Moti..now a days I m not wearing it coz I live with few roommates so i hv put it in between 2 pics of mine (this was suggested to me by one of the astrologers)...Ruby how many rattis and in what...Cud u pls tell me this...thanks

I will still strongly suggest that you wear Moonga and Ruby (5.25 carat) around your neck rather than between photographs. Please do not wear yellow saphire and definitely not moti.

The reason your astro asked you to wear moti was because shani's 3rd aspect is constantly keeping you (moon) mentally worried. However, since moon is also lord of 12th house of surgeries, I have asked you to remove moti from that pendant.

Perform the following remedies for Rahu and Ketu.

Rahu -

Recite the rahu beeja mantra: Om bhram bhreem bhroum sah rahave namah, 18000 times in 40 days.

Donate: Udad dal or coconut on Saturday

One of the best remedies for rahu is reciting the first chapter of Durga Saptasati. There is an online text version available at - http://www.ambaa.org/pdf/devii_mahatmyam_2.pdf

Ketu

Japa of the Ketu beeja mantra: Om shram shreem shroum sah ketave namah, 7000 times in 40 days.

Do Ganesha Puja everyday (start your daily prayers with this)

I will appreciate if you perform these japas, and revert to me with the results.

Wish you health and happiness

Deepa

Hello Mr. Sharma,

Your major-period of Saturn has started on January 16, 2002. Saturn is the owner of the VI house of disease from its natal position. Since Saturn is in the ascendant, it also owns the VI house from the ascendant. Saturn is a major agent for disease. Saturn is in an inimical Leo sign. The Sun is the owner of Leo and it is associated with Mars in the birth chart. Mars is the karaka for surgery. Mars occupies Leo in the navamsha chart. Thus Mars is also an agent for disease. It is in a constellation of Venus which owns the VI house from Mars. Thus Mars would cause disease and surgery. Saturn major-period would cause disease and surgery. The sub-periods of Saturn, Mercury and Ketu are all inclined to cause trouble pertaining to disease and surgery to you.The current sub-period is that of Ketu. The sub-period of Venus would start on November 7, 2008. You have a good Jupiter as it is exalted and related to the IX house from the ascendant and itself. Venus is placed in Vishakha constellation of Jupiter. I expect the sub-period of Venus to give you respite from your continuous ill health. This sub-period would last from Nov 2008 to January 2012. Please have recitation of Durga Saptshati done and recite Om namah Shivaya 1008 times daily.Durga saptashati can be read on your behalf by a pandit in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> but the Shiva mantra should be read by you daily. Your troubles would subside but complete cure may take more time.

Hello Mr. Sharma,

Your major-period of Saturn has started on January 16, 2002. Saturn is the owner of the VI house of disease from its natal position. Since Saturn is in the ascendant, it also owns the VI house from the ascendant. Saturn is a major agent for disease. Saturn is in an inimical Leo sign. The Sun is the owner of Leo and it is associated with Mars in the birth chart. Mars is the karaka for surgery. Mars occupies Leo in the navamsha chart. Thus Mars is also an agent for disease. It is in a constellation of Venus which owns the VI house from Mars. Thus Mars would cause disease and surgery. Saturn major-period would cause disease and surgery. The sub-periods of Saturn, Mercury and Ketu are all inclined to cause trouble pertaining to disease and surgery to you.The current sub-period is that of Ketu. The sub-period of Venus would start on November 7, 2008. You have a good Jupiter as it is exalted and related to the IX house from the ascendant and itself. Venus is placed in Vishakha constellation of Jupiter. I expect the sub-period of Venus to give you respite from your continuous ill health. This sub-period would last from Nov 2008 to January 2012. Please have recitation of Durga Saptshati done and recite Om namah Shivaya 1008 times daily.Durga saptashati can be read on your behalf by a pandit in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> but the Shiva mantra should be read by you daily. Your troubles would subside but complete cure may take more time.

Do I need to recite Durga saptashati everyday or only once.

recite only first chapter - every sat

Thanks Deepa. I apprecaite your help. I would start reciting mantras told by you and would update you about the results (hopefully good).

Thanks Deepa. I apprecaite your help. I would start reciting mantras told by you and would update you about the results (hopefully good).

Can my Mommy donate Udad Dal/Cocunut every saturday on my behalf coz I am in US and it's been only month and a half since I have been here (It will not be possible for me to do it here).

Thank you very much for all your help.

Argala, Kavach and Keelak of Durga Saptshati on every Tuesday and Saturday.

Thank you Mr Mathur for your detailed analysis. I am so very thankful to all of you.

You guys are doing a great job.

Thanks a lot