IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
destiny

help wanted regarding property!!!

Rate this topic

nameste pls help I owned a joint property with my ex husband we have just got divorced and the house has now been given to me has a settlement. I have ever since been living in a rented accomadation and dont know now if I should move back or sell that property. pls advice 26.10.1971 23:55pm cardiff uk. kind regards

Your Lagna lord Moon is conjunct with Rahu and the Sun is debilitated. Regarding your querry about property:

You can keep it. There may be some problems till Sept 2008 but thereafter, there are likely to be the good results. And, in case, you are feeling to sell off the property, then also you should wait till Sept 2008 for taking any decision in this regard.

Well you asked,

yes there was lack of happiness from parents through out my years! can I ask why!!! thanks
and it was the answer of your why;
Your Lagna lord Moon is conjunct with Rahu and the Sun is debilitated.

It was just an astrological clarification of your chart, no need to take it seriously. And I hope you have got the answer for your main concern.